Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, be careful with 1.5 scoops! This is a potent PWO! Srs

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
HAHAHA.....most of you guys from the us and australia originate from europe;)
indeed - why do you think the US is the most freaky country in the world?
I mean, we pass laws that actually encourage strange endeavors...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed - why do you think the US is the most freaky country in the world?
I mean, we pass laws that actually encourage strange endeavors...
I love it, hope to visit the US soon. Have been to Canada on an exchange programme when I was 16.

But heeee....Canada is no US...

Thinking about going to miami, memphis(I'm a big Elvis fan), Venice, Texas....hell, Vegas etc etc etc

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it, hope to visit the US soon. Have been to Canada on an exchange programme when I was 16.

But heeee....Canada is no US...

Thinking about going to miami, memphis(I'm a big Elvis fan), Venice, Texas....hell, Vegas etc etc etc
If you decide to let us know!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Us Aussies are hardcore you got dat dere right hahah.
Ill try it out, maybe.....

I'm going to come over to USA when I'm finished law school.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You bet Steve.

I ain't jokin ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome PR EBF! If you hit that 1.5 up let us know how it goes... I will be trying this around the 1st of the month. The product not the 1.5 scoops. LOL

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome PR EBF! If you hit that 1.5 up let us know how it goes... I will be trying this around the 1st of the month. The product not the 1.5 scoops. LOL
LOL i was like wow , already starting at the crazy end of the spectrum!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol. We don't headbutt mice down under hahahah

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
They hurt

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just got in from our game. Lost...so tired.

Training today was wicked...focused as anything!!! Veins everywhere...arms were just PHAT from being so pumped and jacked.

Alternative DB press (4010) 35kg x 3 x 5 reps
SS
Weighted neutral grip pull up BW+20kg x 3 x 5 (3mins rest)

Wide grip cable row (4010) 50kg x 3 x 10
SS
Band resisted elevated push up BW x 3 x 10 (1min rest)

DB hammer curls (4020) 15kg each x 3 x 10
SS
Reverse cable flye 5kg x 3 x 10

Barbell rollout x 3 x 15
SS
Pec stretch 3 x 20secs
SS
Lat stretch 3 x 20secs (45secs rest)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent workout Chris no wonder you were pumped. I love supersetting like that!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
sounds like maybe you need to get your teammates Stimul8ed :D
How's that going to fuggin help... ohh you mean use the product on them :)
I'm not that way guys...hahah.

Positional play was crap. Lost the ball in the middle of the park a lot.

Anyways, rest day today, legs tomorrow. Wanna hit a 250lb front squat tomorrow with a proper racking of the bar. We shall see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not that way guys...hahah.

Positional play was crap. Lost the ball in the middle of the park a lot.

Anyways, rest day today, legs tomorrow. Wanna hit a 250lb front squat tomorrow with a proper racking of the bar. We shall see.
Would you mind explaining the game you play a little bit more when you have time?

Also those supersets are wicked! Nothing like forcing more and more blood into the muscle all while keeping intensity high.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last serve tomorrow. Ill keep today's workout a suprise cause I had a PR and tomorrow shall be another. Gonna hit it all in 1 long ass post.

Lets just say, this product DID NOT disappoint.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
yesterday:

CG Bench 90kg 3x3 (4010) PR
SS
Weighted WG pull ups 20kg x 3x3

Standing OHP 60kg x 3 x 6
SS
Supine row bw x 3 x 10

Neutral hip cable ball crunch 3 x 10
SS
Face pulls 3 x 10 x 23kg

Today:

Front Squat 115kg x 3 x 5 PR
SS
scapula decompress pull down 3 x 8

Dynamic effort Deadlifts 130kg x 6 x 3 (went up like nothing) @ 65% 1RM

DB Reverse lunge from deficit 30kg x 3 x 8
SS
cable Palloff press 3 x 10 (10 sec hold)

conditioning- 5 x 100m at the following % (100, 80, 70, 60, 50%)

Such a lot to take in. PR's on major lifts, weight is stable at 83kg, dropped from 10.8 to 10.5% BF.

Sweating my ass off in the gym...Stimul8 is no effing joke...I'm glad I only stayed at 1 scoop because my focus has been insane after about 5 doses. Took a few to acclimatise to it and to feel the POWERFUL effects. I would buy this if I had an opportunity. I hope there are a few different flavours because I would love this in a berry flavour and blue raspberry flavour.

final review up tomorrow night

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Such a lot to take in. PR's on major lifts, weight is stable at 83kg, dropped from 10.8 to 10.5% BF.
Sweating my ass off in the gym...Stimul8 is no effing joke...
ohh my, excellent my friend :)
final review up tomorrow night
anticipation is building, but I see the outline of it just following along on your journey

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PR's are abundant in Finaflex logs...just saying.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I seem to kick it up a notch with your stuff. Its a great feeling

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)

5. compared to the other products and pre workouts I've tried this one is definitely a great source of energy, with no crash or side effects. I thought of upping it to 1.5 scoops, but no need. Just shake the bottle and that seemed to help out.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -

5. Rep after rep, sprint after sprint, I could keep going. Sweat dropping, strength growing, endurance increasing, what more can you ask for. Deadlifts, in 2.5 weeks increased 60kg which is insane. That just shows testament to how the focus and energy works in stimul8.

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -
5. This product definitely enhanced my mental focus. This is my 2nd favourite part of the beta test for stimul8. I felt a mind/muscle connection which helped me hit new PRs, not just 1RM, but, for reps.

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -
1. No jitters. Enough said.

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -
4. I like apple and the flavour was on point. Very very clear green (no residue on shaker bottom). I would like to see a few flavours available.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) -
5. I have already recommended it to people and would gladly purchase this when available.

Definite rise in body temperature when using this so somewhat of a thermogenic. I also used this pre sport and it was just as effective so I feel that this product has potential to help athletes of all forms from BB'ers to soccer players to hockey players to tennis players.

Thanks to Edje for picking me and to Steve for his behind the scenes work. Thanks AGAIN to Finaflex for allowing an international logger to join in. I enjoyed this VERY MUCH.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)

5. compared to the other products and pre workouts I've tried this one is definitely a great source of energy, with no crash or side effects. I thought of upping it to 1.5 scoops, but no need. Just shake the bottle and that seemed to help out.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -

5. Rep after rep, sprint after sprint, I could keep going. Sweat dropping, strength growing, endurance increasing, what more can you ask for. Deadlifts, in 2.5 weeks increased 60kg which is insane. That just shows testament to how the focus and energy works in stimul8.

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -
5. This product definitely enhanced my mental focus. This is my 2nd favourite part of the beta test for stimul8. I felt a mind/muscle connection which helped me hit new PRs, not just 1RM, but, for reps.

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -
1. No jitters. Enough said.

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -
4. I like apple and the flavour was on point. Very very clear green (no residue on shaker bottom). I would like to see a few flavours available.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) -
5. I have already recommended it to people and would gladly purchase this when available.

Definite rise in body temperature when using this so somewhat of a thermogenic. I also used this pre sport and it was just as effective so I feel that this product has potential to help athletes of all forms from BB'ers to soccer players to hockey players to tennis players.

Thanks to Edje for picking me and to Steve for his behind the scenes work. Thanks AGAIN to Finaflex for allowing an international logger to join in. I enjoyed this VERY MUCH.
Thanks for the log, and your detailed review international brother;) finaflex is one of the few and maybe only companies that gives people outside of the US a chance to log or win promo's.

And finaflex was so kind to make me part of the family:)

I really think we have a winner with stimul8, for all serieus athletes and bb's.

Some choice in flavours is a good idea. Apple is great, as with the BCAA+SAA, maybe blue rasp would be good too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review as always bud. We appreciate your time, effort, and the detail.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kaboooooom. Looks like we have a winner! Great log man. Defenitlet went above and beyond with detail and feedback in this beta test. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
chris, you consistently give thorough and nice personal feedback that shows how you put the product thru the paces
this is just something that you do not see everyday around here - for that, we thank YOU :)
always a pleasure to help you with anything I can..best to you in your continued striving toward your goals!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chris, you consistently give thorough and nice personal feedback that shows how you put the product thru the paces
this is just something that you do not see everyday around here - for that, we thank YOU :)
always a pleasure to help you with anything I can..best to you in your continued striving toward your goals!
I definitely agree with this. So many people will review a product and post a half assed review. Its very nice and refreshing when someone time and time again gives an awesome and detailed review.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Big thanks to all you Finaflex gents for the support and ride. Great times

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No half assery around here, solid review all around ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review, and great log. I enjoyed coming in and reading every time I looked at it!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks everyone. I had a very enjoyable 10 sessions, both sport and gym wise.

Keep up the great work