Class action lawsuit.....BSN sued..Cellmass contains no CEM3?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Tanks for dat. I don't think that rhetoric really changed the fact that the majority of the people here still won't buy BSN.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
nothing so far...unless someone knows something

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I hve not heard anything about an update but it is kinda convienient that all of a sudden they dont use cem3 anymore and have there new blend AVPT. Timing could have been better.:dance:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
^^^ really? i never notice that. Does BSN have any reps on there section? I mean we can always ask them you know.

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
Yea, I have the new AVPT on my no-explode tub. I am not a fan of BSN - but like most consumers that don't know what to buy - I bought what was the highest rated. Cellmass hasn't ever done anything to me - but I do like the feel I get with no explode. I do get great pumps but mostly I guess I like the caffeine rush I get from it. Until I find something better, I will continue to use NO-Explode - placebo or not - it just makes me train harder.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have the new AVPT on my no-explode tub. I am not a fan of BSN - but like most consumers that don't know what to buy - I bought what was the highest rated. Cellmass hasn't ever done anything to me - but I do like the feel I get with no explode. I do get great pumps but mostly I guess I like the caffeine rush I get from it. Until I find something better, I will continue to use NO-Explode - placebo or not - it just makes me train harder.
You won't find anything better if you don't even try other ones ;)

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
jjohn - can you recommend something better? I would love to try something - I just don't want to waste any more money. When I am out of these supps from bsn... I am going to move to green tea extract / when/banna shake for prework out, and a creatine-mono/dextrose post workout, followed 15 minutes by a double whey shake and some pasta.

cath344build

Awards
AVPT Reworked

I hve not heard anything about an update but it is kinda convienient that all of a sudden they dont use cem3 anymore and have there new blend AVPT. Timing could have been better.:dance:
heard that they used the old product that supposedly had the CEM3 and reworked the product with AVPT. That is how they were able to get it on the shelves so fast. It is the same stuff as before. They are all full of crap just like their product. Their protein drinks are hard on your stomach.

Last edited:

HEARTLESS

Awards
They could always just advertise "fake AVPT" and we all would still buy it :)
Does anyone have an update as far as the court case?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
nope i thought when you posted i was hoping it was an update lol