Cissus with XFACTOR

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm taking a week off right now, its been 12 weeks since I last did. I've been doing GVT + GBC, and I could use some healup time :) I think I want something that is light weight, but slow negatives so that there is less joint strain

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking a week off right now, its been 12 weeks since I last did. I've been doing GVT + GBC, and I could use some healup time :) I think I want something that is light weight, but slow negatives so that there is less joint strain
thats what ive been doing for umm 6months? i think

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to look back at your logs then :)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I took cissus from UPS Labs. It has the right dosages for what is needed. 6 days in with tons fo water as usual, no more pain and ive been off of it for 2 months

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Wow, thanks for all the quick replies! Lets see, I have been taking Incarnate for 3 months (?), one dose (3 caps) at morning and one dose after w/o. I recently switched to dosing pre and post w/o. I am taking 5 xfactor per day. I weigh 220 lbs. I take Incarnate for shoulder pain, tendon pain in my forearms and stress fractures in my forearms as well. I think I may, after reading everyone's input, drop the cissus, as I have been feeling pretty well lately (joints, arms, etc). XFactor is to expensive at the moment to do a "test-cycle" for you guys ;). Thank you for all your input!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all the quick replies! Lets see, I have been taking Incarnate for 3 months (?), one dose (3 caps) at morning and one dose after w/o. I recently switched to dosing pre and post w/o. I am taking 5 xfactor per day. I weigh 220 lbs. I take Incarnate for shoulder pain, tendon pain in my forearms and stress fractures in my forearms as well. I think I may, after reading everyone's input, drop the cissus, as I have been feeling pretty well lately (joints, arms, etc). XFactor is to expensive at the moment to do a "test-cycle" for you guys ;). Thank you for all your input!
I agree with your decision. But, like I said earlier (and was confirmed by jjohn), if your joints start to hurt so bad that you consider stopping the cycle, it's at least worth a shot to restart the cissus, and continue the cycle.
Anyway, good luck...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with your decision. But, like I said earlier (and was confirmed by jjohn), if your joints start to hurt so bad that you consider stopping the cycle, it's at least worth a shot to restart the cissus, and continue the cycle.
Anyway, good luck...
Like I said earlier; THERE'S MORE TO THIS WORLD THAN CISSUS FOR JOINT PAIN.... ahem

Celadrin
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
MSM
ADVIL
topical's
"Blue goo"
Emu Oil
etc etc etc.... CISSUS is not a catch all cure all by ANY means and is not even effective under EVERY circumstance. I have ran X-factor with ZERO joint problems... probably because I drink enough water?? maybe?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
On a purely anecdotal note: I had some tendonitis in my left elbow that was so bad I had to literally stop working out for several months. (I remember being unable to carry a freakin pillow at one point -- the pain was that bad.) I tried large doses of Gluc/Chond/MSM for months, with absolutely no improvement. Then USP came out with this brand new product called CissusRx. I decided to try it -- what the hell. The pain was diminished the first day, and gone in a week. And I'm absolutely convinced Cissus does what it claims to do -- actually healing the damage, and quickly. Within a couple months, my elbow was 100% healed, and I resumed lifting.
I don't respond at all to PowerFull, but Cissus is my favorite supp ever -- no exageration. Go USP.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Yeah, I am favored to cissus b/c I had broken my right ankle back in high school, and had constant twinging and light to medium pain for 3 years after. It was enough that sometimes my ankle would give out and I would lose stability when standing or climbing stairs. After one month of high-dosed cissus, the pain went away. After two months I noticed I had a larger range of motion. I don't think that was placebo, but Im not willing to say cissus is a miracle supplement. I am sure thankful for it's aid however.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Like I said earlier; THERE'S MORE TO THIS WORLD THAN CISSUS FOR JOINT PAIN.... ahem

Celadrin
Glucosamine
Chondroitin
MSM
ADVIL
topical's
"Blue goo"
Emu Oil
etc etc etc.... CISSUS is not a catch all cure all by ANY means and is not even effective under EVERY circumstance. I have ran X-factor with ZERO joint problems... probably because I drink enough water?? maybe?
Joint problems with X Factor is like gyno on steroids. It can happen, but most don't get it at all. You can (and should) however be prepared for it in case it happends.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
how about running a gluc/chondr supp like orange triad, along with the x-factor, then run the cissus afterwards if needed