cissus and shoulder pain/numbness while sleeping

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used cissus for shoulder pain/numbness while sleeping and if it helped. I've started lifting heavier for winter and its really getting to me. I get awoken from numbness/pain in my shoulders radiating down my arms a couple of times per night. I usually use a muscle relaxer and it seems to help for the first 4 hours or so, but then the pain starts. If I up the dose of the muscle relaxer it makes me to groggy the next morning. I've used a low quality bulk cissus in the past and didn't notice much from it, but the shoulder pain has me searching for anything that might help. I'm not currently taking fish oil so that might be one possibility, but I do eat 4-6 tablespoons of ground flaxseed a day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
May be some form of bursitis or a nerve impingement. Consider picking up some Bulk Cissus from NP and dosing high for the first two weeks, and gauge effectiveness from there.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
May be some form of bursitis or a nerve impingement. Consider picking up some Bulk Cissus from NP and dosing high for the first two weeks, and gauge effectiveness from there.
What do you consider a high starting dose. I weigh about 210.
Thanks for the input.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Depending on the extraction, around 4-6 grams daily. That is a very high dose, but it would seem your impingement is being caused by inflammation in that area (possibly). As I said though, it would depend on the extraction (5%, 10%, 20%, etc).

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used cissus for shoulder pain/numbness while sleeping and if it helped. I've started lifting heavier for winter and its really getting to me. I get awoken from numbness/pain in my shoulders radiating down my arms a couple of times per night. I usually use a muscle relaxer and it seems to help for the first 4 hours or so, but then the pain starts. If I up the dose of the muscle relaxer it makes me to groggy the next morning. I've used a low quality bulk cissus in the past and didn't notice much from it, but the shoulder pain has me searching for anything that might help. I'm not currently taking fish oil so that might be one possibility, but I do eat 4-6 tablespoons of ground flaxseed a day.
I use high doses of fish oils and that seems to help, as well as moderate doses of the old bulk cissus (~2g/day).

I am anxious to test out the bulk cissus 50% at 2g/day.

X