Cialabol

jdev

Awards
  • Established
What advantages does this have over regular bulk CEE / bulk DiCreatine Malate besides its capsule form?
Do the other two ingredients help significantly?

What advantages does this have over regular bulk CEE / bulk DiCreatine Malate besides its capsule form?
Do the other two ingredients help significantly?
well if you consider blocking glucose from fat cells and promoting fat oxidation while force feeding muscle cells significant. You will need to wait about 4 weeks because Cialabol is sold out everywhere and our new product will make Huge waves in the industry.

Until USPlabs, you could not find such a breakthrough in supplementation since creatine!

This blows creatine out of the water but together....watch out!

The new product is a blessing to all those hard gainers and carb sensitive fat boys like me!!!! If you have great genetics than I am jealous and may just require a picture before purchase so US hard gainers can gain an advantage FINALLY!

jdev

Awards
  • Established
well i might consider that significant ;)
I thought i saw it at NP is that an old batch or something?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
it says ships within 1-2 business days, but maybe they haven't updated it yet.

Jared

Awards
Four weeks? Come on, with the addition of Mullet, you should be able to cut that in half. I only have enough for 2 weeks.:icon_lol:

Four weeks? Come on, with the addition of Mullet, you should be able to cut that in half. I only have enough for 2 weeks.:icon_lol:

Mullet has ADD and complusive disorder. This could take years!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
usplabs is the next big thing, all there products are good