Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever heard of this? I've suffered from rather terrible fatigue ever since I had mono four years ago. I've learned to live with it over the years with proper diet/supplementation. I never really connected it to mono until a doctor mentioned that CFS can be triggered by the epsteen bar virus (EBV). I can't seem to find much definitive information on this and was wondering if anyone else has any information on the subject.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I have bad chronic fatigue syndrome and nobody can figure out why. I just deal with it best I can but I'm almost 31 years old and I feel like I'm 80.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah i've got it too, it sucks. This summer when I didn't have school and lost one job so I was only working 2x a week I was taking so many naps..
Have you guys tried alcar or plcar? they are supposed to help. I've tried alcar with no luck I may give plcar a shot when I have money.

SwoleT

Awards
thats funny, ive always thought ive had tendancies of CFS. And i only started to notice it after getting mono in highschool

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
wow.. now that i think about it i have been lacking energy since i had mono a few years back, i thought it was just age

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The cause of CFS is unknown, it's funny that a lot of you guys say you noticed it after a bout of mononucleosis because one of the theories is that it's caused by a virus, or is caused by an immune response to a virus.