Christmas came early. Crazy story included.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned this in my thread about what should I take for bulking, but it deserves it's own thread, because I know you guys will appreciate it.

A week or so ago, a housemate calls me up. He says some lady just dropped off a package at his baby mothers house and drove off. He said I don't know what it is, he sends me a pic of a testosterone vial. I said hey can you bring it to me, so he does. This guy doesn't lift weights at all, he has no use for it. What was in the package?

3 vials of sustanon 250mg 20ml
1 vial testosterone acetate 100mg 20ml
1 vial primobolan 100mg 20ml
50 20mg nolvadex
And what I'm 99% sure is a blue top Hgh kit....lmao

I threw him $60 and realized I just got a ****ing ass ton of TRT for barely anything. The primo I understand I would need a good amount more to run a good cycle but I'll have that. Nolva is always good to have. And the GH, I have no plans on running atm, but just the fact that it ended up at my buddies house randomly is ****ing WILD. I feel bad for the poor prick who was supposed to get these, but hey, **** happens! Sometimes really good ****! HAHAHAHA

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned this in my thread about what should I take for bulking, but it deserves it's own thread, because I know you guys will appreciate it.

A week or so ago, a housemate calls me up. He says some lady just dropped off a package at his baby mothers house and drove off. He said I don't know what it is, he sends me a pic of a testosterone vial. I said hey can you bring it to me, so he does. This guy doesn't lift weights at all, he has no use for it. What was in the package?

50 20mg nolvadex

I threw him $60 and realized I just got a ****ing ass ton of TRT for barely anything. The primo I understand I would need a good amount more to run a good cycle but I'll have that. Nolva is always good to have. And the GH, I have no plans on running atm, but just the fact that it ended up at my buddies house randomly is ****ing WILD. I feel bad for the poor prick who was supposed to get these, but hey, **** happens! Sometimes really good ****! HAHAHAHA
Pix
20180906_091402.jpeg
20180906_091449.jpeg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m no expert with Growth, but that looks to be $500 worth. I’d say you scored for sure...

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I’m no expert with Growth, but that looks to be $500 worth. I’d say you scored for sure...
Wow lol. I just looked into things that looked similar, and it looks like a kit. But I don't know how much is in each one. It's weird to me that only one kit was ordered, that would only be a months worth? I have no clue.
And the 1 vial of primo is odd. But maybe he had more coming.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dude that’s my package! WTF!!!!!!!!!

J/K

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A 100 iu kit is right around 200.00 normally. (10 bottles of 10 iu each).
I like 3 iu a day for anti-aging type purposes.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mattersby Swimfan @dementedcowboy PoSiTiVeFLoW

Country was legit fellas - it just got delivered to the wrong place lol

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Any benefit to running low dose primo alongside something else? Or would it make more sense to get a bunch more and do it proper? That'll be put away for when I have more money. Same with the GH.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established

I doubt those seasoned guys would have some dumb broad dump it at someone's house! Lol. Poor girl was probably nervous as hell or something my friend said she dropped it and got outta there quick. Lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I doubt those seasoned guys would have some dumb broad dump it at someone's house! Lol. Poor girl was probably nervous as hell or something my friend said she dropped it and got outta there quick. Lol
Sorry bro, shouldn’t have highjacked your thread really but it was a joke as some scammer dude kept claiming he was sending them gear.....he was random AF

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro, shouldn’t have highjacked your thread really but it was a joke as some scammer dude kept claiming he was sending them gear.....he was random AF
That was more the issue for me, all the random PM’s hassling me for free gear etc. I got no judgement for anyone here on how they do business or live their life. But if I say no thanks, leave it at that. If you’ve been on here for a few years, and I want to deal with you with controlled substances, I’ll let ya know. When I start getting hassled over it, red flags go up. I’m sure he actually would send gear, it was just outside of my realm of comfort. I’ve got too much good going on for risky moves in my life. So for me it wasn’t an issue of if he’d come through, I thought he would I just wasn’t interested and then was badgered about it.

This place is my escape. I like it without persistent sales pitches

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Dude, not a problem, do whatever the hell u want lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won’t catch me imjectimg stuff that was randomly sent to the wrong house. Who the fuk knows what it really is

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any benefit to running low dose primo alongside something else? Or would it make more sense to get a bunch more and do it proper? That'll be put away for when I have more money. Same with the GH.
how low are you thinking alot of people think you need a ton because it works slower but 400mg is a good dose

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Won’t catch me imjectimg stuff that was randomly sent to the wrong house. Who the fuk knows what it really is
Could get a test kit or two to verify? Also, research the UGL label and see if it can be verified by that brand?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would save the primo until you can run it at least 400mg for 8 weeks.

Newth

Awards

50 20mg nolvadex

Sound's like it's hailing diamond's at your baby moma's house...
I dunno...use it if you wan't use it if you don't...either way's it'd good for everyone...even if it's a slow compound...

Newth

Awards

Isn't id bad when **** like that work's out...Spurfy was intersting too.

Newth

Awards
Should be careful talking down to people hay.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
your ranting about dumb people...some awesome people hide in that world
I wasn't ranting about dumb people. I said the dumb broad dropped the package off. She did. Then I said poor girl. I'm literally stating what happened. That was a small statement, not a rant about dumb people.

Newth

Awards
I wasn't ranting about dumb people. I said the dumb broad dropped the package off. She did. Then I said poor girl. I'm literally stating what happened. That was a small statement, not a rant about dumb people.
I know...some day's I just get a little touchy

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually I doubt I'll afford primo and anavar same run. Champagne stack right there.
I’m loving that expression - champagne stack!! I’ve got some **** going on which hopefully pays off for me next year and I’m going to plan a stack like that if it works lol

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I’m loving that expression - champagne stack!! I’ve got some **** going on which hopefully pays off for me next year and I’m going to plan a stack like that if it works lol
Lol would be a beauty! Throw in some gh.
Too bad I have expensive tastes on a very very average salary.

I'm thinking putting a little money aside here and there so I can do a proper run of primo, this summer. I don't know much about it, but it seems to be something that won't put on a ton of size but really put some nice sculpting to your physique...along the lines of masteron. Gonna have to read more.