Chris's Epi/1 andro cycle log

jathan_howe

Awards
Day 25
Weight 166lbs (+11lbs)

Great workout today, strength increases are insane. Only thing is my joints can't keep up they are killing me!
I am using Nizoral shampoo in the hope that it will stop the shedding if it does I'll run longer than 4 weeks.
Any updates? How's the shedding?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? How's the shedding?
Day 28
Weight 169 (+14lbs)

Going to start PCT today shedding quite bad and to be honest I don't feel great the cycle was fantastic for two weeks and crap for two weight gain is incredible for 4 weeks.
I'm going to do a light PCT although I feel nolva is completely unnecessary.
I'll do a full write up after PCT.

Annoyed I didn't finish, however acne has become an issue and libido has been crushed since I started even with EPI or Dermacrine

I think for me there is better compounds out there.

If anyone wants to make an offer on an unopened super 1 elite and 82 or so caps of epi elite ,et me know

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that you've had to cut your cycle short dude. Real shame, especially as you were making such good gains too. The libido crash is probably down to the Epi as it's anti-estrogenic I had the same issue.

Regards your bottle of Sup3r-1 Elite though, where abouts do you live?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I know, still I'm sure there are better compounds for later on, I live in England man

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm just in pct now I was gutted to not finish feeling good now and dropped a little water still maintained weight but now look far better I'll update photos after PCT

ToxicRiot

Awards
Yeah I'm just in pct now I was gutted to not finish feeling good now and dropped a little water still maintained weight but now look far better I'll update photos after PCT
Now's the fun part and you'll see what your really made of. :p

Train even harder, and coddle your body back to "normal" whilst maintaining those gains.

From a cycle like that and at your age, you'll bounce quick.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Now's the fun part and you'll see what your really made of. :p

Train even harder, and coddle your body back to "normal" whilst maintaining those gains.

From a cycle like that and at your age, you'll bounce quick.
Yeah that's true! And I am recovering very fast, just for fun I tested my total test (bloodwork)!
Before 780
1day after cycle 620
Yesterday 1200 (nolva 10mg a day)