Choc PB Cub Tastes Good!

ACSlayer

Awards
I just got in my package from Nutraplanet and the first thing I wanted to try was my new protein powder since I had just gotten up. I tossed two scoops into about 16 oz. of skim milk...this stuff is the bomb-diggity. The PB is mild, pleasant and doesn't have the lingering chemical taste of others I have tried. If I had to compare it to something- it tastes like the yummy milk left over after eating Reese's Puff Cereal. You guys did great on this and I def see another 5 lbs of it in my near future.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I just got my tub yesterday....I cant believe how good it taste compared to the other protein powders that have more sugar/carbs/fat. I look much more lean. Keep up the good work ALL THE WHEY!

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
I am actually sipping on it right now :cool:

and yeah it's pretty good :684:! Glad I picked this up during AM's sale :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 7 lbs of it in my cupboard.

johnsonupnu

Awards
Any of you wanna trade? I have a 5lb bag of pb cup and I dont like it at all. I took 1 scoop out of it. Anyone wanna trade me for a diff flavor?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I dont really think it tastes like PB cup, but its not bad at all. It tastes good almost like a softer chocolate to me.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I tried my Choc PB Cup Whey Protein Blend that came from Nutraplanet from the sale last week and I must say they did an excellent job with the flavoring. As powder, you'll notice that it smells pretty much like chocolate. When mixed however, it's a different story! I've only tried it mixed with 6oz of cold water, and it smells and tastes like the milk left behind when you eat Reese's Puffs Cereal (and i've heard others say the same here on the boards), which is delicious! I'm going to have to also try it mixed with milk, which I'm sure will make it taste even better.

I'll definitely be ordering this again, I like it a lot more than Cupcake Batter, the last flavor I had. It also seems less prone to clumping than CCB.

ATW did a great job on this flavor.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I dont really think it tastes like PB cup, but its not bad at all. It tastes good almost like a softer chocolate to me.
I'm with you. I think the taste is OK but I don't taste much peanut-butter, really only chocolate. *shrug*

My favorite is ATW's Cupcake Batter AKA Vanilla Caramel, I love this stuff! :147:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I tried my Choc PB Cup Whey Protein Blend that came from Nutraplanet from the sale last week and I must say they did an excellent job with the flavoring. As powder, you'll notice that it smells pretty much like chocolate. When mixed however, it's a different story! I've only tried it mixed with 6oz of cold water, and it smells and tastes like the milk left behind when you eat Reese's Puffs Cereal (and i've heard others say the same here on the boards), which is delicious! I'm going to have to also try it mixed with milk, which I'm sure will make it taste even better.

I'll definitely be ordering this again, I like it a lot more than Cupcake Batter, the last flavor I had. It also seems less prone to clumping than CCB.

ATW did a great job on this flavor.
You should mix it with water, and eat it as the "milk" in a bowl of recces puffs. And report back..:)

I just got 10lbs, haven't got to try it yet though.