Chlorovar EPG tren/hex

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Your not stacking more than you need to IMO. Sdmz3.0 is stacking more than someone needs lol use formeron if you want, doesn't hurt. Unless you already have sore joints from low estrogen. But I play it by ear while on cycle. And use what I need to. Your cycle looks fine. Don't get yourself worked up lol
Right brotha! Thank you. I always enjoy my questions answered. Thanks again. I'm bummed right now. I just picked my son out of bed and had a terrible pain shoot down the left side of my neck. It's paralyzing! I'm afraid to move my neck it hurts pretty bad. I hope this subsides by the morning. I have to skip my workout tonight. I'm gonna ice it now and hope and pray it gets better.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm sorry man :( get feeling better so you can kill some weights!!!

Mystere3

Awards
I used to get these when I ran hdrol back in the day from time to time. WHat is it? And why?
It's a muscle spasm leading to nerve irritation, should go away soon.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
My neck feels pretty good today! It's a little tender but nothing like last night. I'm debating on Hutton legs since squats are a must for me. I may hit shoulders bis tris and forearms and legs tomorrow we shall see. I have about four hours to decide. It's time to start pumping iron! Hopefully no more set backs!!!

Messer

Messer

Awards
The common theme for this forum is add epi to everything. I love it.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Hahaha word. That's what I thought too. But I did an here I am.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So im literally one week on today and I'm at the dr. I just got hand X-rays an need stitches in my finger. I guess this cycle is over?!? ?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
What happened?
Work! I was cutting some stone and the blade grabbed the stone. So I was fighting back with it and it won! It smashed my hand and sliced me open. My middle finger needs stitches. I just got word no broken bones.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So wow did I get lucky! The dr said my cut will bleed for a week but if I didn't want stitches it was borderline. Other then It having a hard time healing I'll be okay. Yeah!! For me. He gave me antibiotics but I'm not takin them. Blood pressure was 139/70 though. I have been drinking a cup of coffee every morning. I'll keep an eye on that. May have to kick the coffee

Mystere3

Awards
Just bandage it up and be careful. You may want to put neosporin on it.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Just bandage it up and be careful. You may want to put neosporin on it.
Yeah they took care of me. Have me something so my finger won't bend so it heals faster. But I won't wear it often. Just band aids Neo. And peroxide.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, stay safe bro and recover fast!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I worked out with broken knuckles 3-4 months ago, be creative.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes sir! I am already planning thx for the motivation
Go get em man. You've had a few setbacks this cycle to power through it sounds like, Way to stay tough man. How's the cycle going atm?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Go get em man. You've had a few setbacks this cycle to power through it sounds like, Way to stay tough man. How's the cycle going atm?
So far pretty good. I'm looking forward to my workout tonight. I've had a pretty crappy week and a couple of non planned off days on top of a planned one or two. It bums me out but I'm hoping from here on out it goes great.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I had an awesome leg workout tonight. My finger wasn't on my mind at all! My neck feels great but my legs on the other hand are, well fatigue!! Post workout shake was the bomb: Scoop of mp combat Scoop cycle support 1/2 strawberry ice cream Two tbs flaxseed, 1/2 tbs bee pollen, A banana ,1/2 cup oats, two tbs almond butter, soy milk and one percent! About to eat cod veggies and brown rice. Then catch some zzzz

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I had an awesome leg workout tonight. My finger wasn't on my mind at all! My neck feels great but my legs on the other hand are, well fatigue!! Post workout shake was the bomb: Scoop of mp combat Scoop cycle support 1/2 strawberry ice cream Two tbs flaxseed, 1/2 tbs bee pollen, A banana ,1/2 cup oats, two tbs almond butter, soy milk and one percent! About to eat cod veggies and brown rice. Then catch some zzzz
We use the same brotein ;) lol mp makes good stuff. Cookies and cream is the sh!t haha I like how they mix casine in there

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hell yes! It's a good quality all in one protein.
And at costco i pick up a 5pound tub for $32 on sale lol
So it turns out I will be running a similar cycle in about 2 months. Of trenstane, I will be logging for sure! How have your strength gains/fat loss been thus far?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I'll be looking forward to your thread! This is my first thread an I'm glad at least one person is staying with me thx!!!I am pretty lean already so I haven't noticed much yet to be honest. I've upped my calories like crazy trying to bulk. All good nutritious calories though. No fries and burgers etc or crap . Have noticed a slight strength gain thus far. My first week hasn't gone as planned though either. And yeah Costco!!! I grabbed a bag of amino1 as well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'll be looking forward to your thread! This is my first thread an I'm glad at least one person is staying with me thx!!!I am pretty lean already so I haven't noticed much yet to be honest. I've upped my calories like crazy trying to bulk. All good nutritious calories though. No fries and burgers etc or crap . Have noticed a slight strength gain thus far. My first week hasn't gone as planned though either. And yeah Costco!!! I grabbed a bag of amino1 as well.
Well mid week 2 and beyond should be when you start to really feel it! And ya ill be following your log! If its a successful cycle you should throw in some before and after pics! I haven't tried the aminos yet, I hear good things.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's in sale right now too. I'm gonna pick up another one. I figured one week for it to get in my blood. Then once it's in the gainz begin!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah it's in sale right now too. I'm gonna pick up another one. I figured one week for it to get in my blood. Then once it's in the gainz begin!!
Ya if it doesn't kick in for a while font get worried. Some compounds don't hit me for 2-3 weeks.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Ya if it doesn't kick in for a while font get worried. Some compounds don't hit me for 2-3 weeks.
For sure! I know it will start working. One of these days I'm gonna wake up and just know! That's what usually happens.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
For sure! I know it will start working. One of these days I'm gonna wake up and just know! That's what usually happens.
Nice man! Keep us posted!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Okay so I know now they have kicked in but I'm not liking the effects. Lethargy, depression and aggression 24/7!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I know now they have kicked in but I'm not liking the effects. Lethargy, depression and aggression 24/7!
In the mind my friend .. just kick it at the gym.

Good workouts will make you feel better;)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
In the mind my friend .. just kick it at the gym. Good workouts will make you feel better;)
Yeah your right. It's in my mind that's the fu**** part about it. Any natural remedies? It's making me wanna stop. I've never experienced any of these symptoms. Maybe a tiny bit aggressive but nothin unusual really. I'm not liking this. Gonna try and get through this

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah your right. It's in my mind that's the fu**** part about it. Any natural remedies? It's making me wanna stop. I've never experienced any of these symptoms. Maybe a tiny bit aggressive but nothin unusual really. I'm not liking this. Gonna try and get through this
How is your sleeping pattern?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anywhere from four to at max seven hours. Not that great. I have kids so it's unstable.
I feel your pain. I'm a Father myself.

Sucks that you don't get more sleep.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Well my work out was pretty good. It was cut short becuz my son woke up. I didn't get to hit my tris. My try and got them tonight but I may wanna try that sleep stuff every once and a while. Feeling a tad better then yesterday. Hope it improvez

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I just realized I've started to drink a night time tea to help me sleep at night. That's when all my symptom started. Sooo! After tonight, because it's to late now I drank it, I'm gonna kick the tea and see if this helps. I'm crossing my fingers

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So is it the tren that's getting you? Sounds like its the cause of the aggression. What libido like at this point?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So is it the tren that's getting you? Sounds like its the cause of the aggression. What libido like at this point?
Well tren is only 30mg a day. My libido is doing good. I was crazy Saturday. Then I drank the tea Saturday night and every night since. My appetite decreased as well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well tren is only 30mg a day. My libido is doing good. I was crazy Saturday. Then I drank the tea Saturday night and every night since. My appetite decreased as well.
Your 3 weeks into a 6 weeker? Good to hear its not to bad. You running anything for prolactin?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Your 3 weeks into a 6 weeker? Good to hear its not to bad. You running anything for prolactin?
I was gonna run Prolactrone. I thought if I ran into problems I would over night it to my house. Instead of buying it and never using it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I was gonna run Prolactrone. I thought if I ran into problems I would over night it to my house. Instead of buying it and never using it.
Ya keep in mind, if its bad enough to overnight it paying $60 total. I'd just go for the real deal and get some caber. 30mg shouldn't give you trouble tho, many cases are from people running 60-150mg Ed. I'm just gonna be doing 40-50mg Ed so ill just buy caber from a company I know that does 2 day shipping If I run into issues.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Updates?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yesterday was a good day. Lifting went good. Depression went away. I'm still aggressive. This morning I woke up feeling amazing. Then all of a sudden I feel like sh**! I'm dizzy light headed and not good. This cycle I think is to much for my body to handle. May have to kick a compound out of this. I'm not even half way there yet. I was loving it for about three days. Everything was going good. Bp is 151/76 that's not good! ;-(

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yesterday was a good day. Lifting went good. Depression went away. I'm still aggressive. This morning I woke up feeling amazing. Then all of a sudden I feel like sh**! I'm dizzy light headed and not good. This cycle I think is to much for my body to handle. May have to kick a compound out of this. I'm not even half way there yet. I was loving it for about three days. Everything was going good. Bp is 151/76 that's not good! ;-(
Yeah, maybe just continue with higher dose epi. I personally would've just done epi tren. And not even bothered with the hex in this cycle.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yeah, maybe just continue with higher dose epi. I personally would've just done epi tren. And not even bothered with the hex in this cycle.
The hex and tren are CHLOROVAR. They are together in one pill. It sux. I've ran other cycles but just single compounds and everything went normal. I don't understand why so many terrible side this time. I still feel not normal!