Chiro Jonts by GET DIESEL guess sup facts contest

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Curcumin reduces E2

Damn it I knew it! Ive been saying I know for a fact Chiro Joints is amplifying the estrogen reducing effects of the Diesel Test im on or
E2x, bc my joints have been feeling cracky like when I tried ATD, but I was like its weird bc I don't have any pain.

So I looked at every single ingredients effect on estrogen, and of course resveratrol is in Chiro Joints but Curcumin seems to be
the culprit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24639774

" Curcumin was able to suppress the proliferation of endometrial cells by reducing the E2 value."

I knew I wasn't going crazy bc I went from 4 a day to 3 a day bc I was also drying out.

So hey reduce ur E2 and get rid of joint pain. Also I always keep a big ass bag of Tumeric from bulk something whatever
they are called on amazon, and use to take 800mg 4x a day. This never happen on bulk Tumeric.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Info !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Order placed.
Damn wtf. Did you have a cart full of products already?? I thought you were joking until I just received the order notification.

Also thanks for your order. What size are you, Ill get you a shirt if I have some white ones.

never-mind I see your a XL. That Grey Recon shirt is nice. You will like it. 50/50 cotton.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Damn wtf. Did you have a cart full of products already?? I thought you were joking until I just received the order notification.

Also thanks for your order. What size are you, Ill get you a shirt if I have some white ones.
I actually did have a cart ready to go! I'm an XL. You'll see in the order, I have shirts in it! I picked up another Ether because I saw on your main page you may be selling the stock of that. Also the extreme three kings stack because I'll be hitting T products hard in a month or so.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mattie, Thank you!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I actually did have a cart ready to go! I'm an XL. You'll see in the order, I have shirts in it! I picked up another Ether because I saw on your main page you may be selling the stock of that. Also the extreme three kings stack because I'll be hitting T products hard in a month or so.
yep, saved you $28.65. Will ship probably tomorrow, got a lot of stuff going out today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am still getting pain relief effect after taking, but not getting the body temp warmth as much as before...i'm hoping that by the end of next week cumulative effects are more pronounced, like I've said before this is a great all around health benefit product, imo

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, a very minor update. As I said before, my dad is tough to get to take things. If I tell him to take 6 orange triad a day, he takes 2. A big part of it is laziness. As he sees something works though, if it works, he will use it more and more. I gave him joint force and he started off spraying extremely little once a day, and within 2 days thought the stuff was amazing and now uses it 3X a day.

With that background, I asked him if he tried it at the beginning of the week and he said, "Not yet". I talked to him last night and he said he started taking it a couple days ago - at 1 pill per day. And he thinks it is helping a little. I told him he could take all 4 pills at once if he wanted to. He doesn't understand these aren't drugs, 4 pills are necessary in order to hold the volume of powder needed for an effect...but he has no idea about this.

The good news is, he thinks he might be seeing a benefit at just 1 pill per day. As time goes on, I know he will increase to 2 pills at a time, and we will see what he thinks then. This is going to be slow, but we are talking about a guy who needs two full knee replacements and can barely walk. Beyond his own assessment, I can tell when something works because I will notice him walking better. I will keep everyone updated as he tries it more.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, I am still working on my dad to get consistent with this. I really appreciate your generosity and want to have some feedback - good or bad - for it. I haven't forgotten .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man, I am still working on my dad to get consistent with this. I really appreciate your generosity and want to have some feedback - good or bad - for it. I haven't forgotten .
My dad uses it for gout flair ups. Older ppl are hesitant but when they want to stop popping advil every 4 hours or something...eventually they come around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dad uses it for gout flair ups. Older ppl are hesitant but when they want to stop popping advil every 4 hours or something...eventually they come around.
hey, I resemble that remark....:grumpy:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have cut my Advil use in half since I started these!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
done...I am going to add this to another joint sup that I have been using 4 around 4 months, there is no overlap of ingredients....I think the 2 might compliment each other nicely. I don't have cartilage in my right knee so I can use all the easing of pain I can get!!!!
this

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah but im talking about your review. Its like saying "ur a good student...but there are 19 other kids in the class...so you get a B. If you were my only student you may have got an A."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but im talking about your review. Its like saying "ur a good student...but there are 19 other kids in the class...so you get a B. If you were my only student you may have got an A."
one star or ten stars, I will be buying more and in the end that is what really counts, imo.