chinese food...

lemon

Awards
alright guys, im a lazy teenager ( not lazy as in i don't go to the gym or stay active, lazy as in i don't feel like cooking when i get up/for lunch ) so my mornings consists of penut butter sandwhiches and protein shakes. Im not trying to loose weight and i can order what ever and it wont make me gain, but i know i'll be alot more healthy if it was something healthier and maybe more toned since i wont be consuming as much salt, breading and ect...so when it comes to take out chinese, what do you guys order? I usually go with the general toes chicken with pork fried rice, or sesame chicken with pork fried rice....and please nothing with broccoli or much vegis

thanks...wanna make a small step into eating healthy and thats with changing my chinese food habit with a healthier chinese food habit :biggthumpup:

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
stop eating breaded meats... bout all you can do

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Steamed chix n broccoli w/ brown rice is my selection. Do you simply not like broccoli, or are you one of those kids who just would never eat thier veggies at dinner time? If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

lemon

Awards
I simply can not stand the taste of broccoli...it is awfull ( sorry for dissing your selection haha just my opinion )

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Hunan Beef or Hunan Chicken. It's just a big ol plate o' tenderloin beef w/ a really good spicy black sauce. Keeps me keto during the week. Sodium yes, but carbs nada.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Hunan Beef or Hunan Chicken. It's just a big ol plate o' tenderloin beef w/ a really good spicy black sauce. Keeps me keto during the week. Sodium yes, but carbs nada.
Excellent choice.

Also I like to get steamed shrimp with steamed vegetables.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Beef & Broccoli is by far my favorite but since you're not a broccoli guys try either chicken & Cashews or Moo Shoo anything.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Where is there any sort of listed nutritional information on chinese food to be found?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too much sodium to be healthy for you
I love sodium. I think as athletes (or wanna be athletes for some/most) we can ingest more sodium than is recommended. I sweat BAD in the gym and I know I need to keep up with my sea salts. Mix some salt in your protein shakes, makes them taste better. Put a little in your water too, makes it taste better as well.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
just had steamed chicken with broccoli and brown rice. gross. getting general tsos from now on. is it bad when bulking?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
just had steamed chicken with broccoli and brown rice. gross. getting general tsos from now on. is it bad when bulking?
Considering that you want the majority of your mass to be muscle, while minimizing fat gain, yes. Just because you are bulking, does not mean you can just eat total garbage.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I still want to find nutrition facts on chink food...does it even exist?