Awards
i couldnt tell anyways if its from the mono or 24hr pump or the large pizzas

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my last day of 24 HR pump. Thoughts and views haven't changed much on the product the entire time of use. Product is legit and does as the bottle states!

I Noticed product about an hour after taking it and that stayed consistent the entire bottle.There is no doubt you will get a pump. I did notice it more when more carbs were taken pre or post workout as opposed to lower carb days.

Only negative is a SLIGHT bloating but nothing major to worry about and that was after some time.

Great product and thanks for giving me the opportunity to try it out :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Only negative is a SLIGHT bloating but nothing major to worry about and that was after some time.

Nobody using regular Mono has noted it yet, so it's either a personal idiosyncrasy or maybe it's a side inherent to the extended action of the 24hrPump?

The 24hrPump would be ideal for:

Staying volumized on a super clean/lean diet (getting lots of potassium and very little pizza! lol)
Athletic situations that keep you constantly dehydrated (weekend national guard training, working in a hot warehouse, etc)
When you wanna stay your biggest and feel healthy but don't need to look competition quality (that's probably most of us, right?)
When you aren't using hygroscopic androgens (test, anadrol, etc)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is my last day of 24 HR pump. Thoughts and views haven't changed much on the product the entire time of use. Product is legit and does as the bottle states!

I Noticed product about an hour after taking it and that stayed consistent the entire bottle.There is no doubt you will get a pump. I did notice it more when more carbs were taken pre or post workout as opposed to lower carb days.

nice review, marms!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody using regular Mono has noted it yet, so it's either a personal idiosyncrasy or maybe it's a side inherent to the extended action of the 24hrPump?

The 24hrPump would be ideal for:

Staying volumized on a super clean/lean diet (getting lots of potassium and very little pizza! lol)
Athletic situations that keep you constantly dehydrated (weekend national guard training, working in a hot warehouse, etc)
When you wanna stay your biggest and feel healthy but don't need to look competition quality (that's probably most of us, right?)
When you aren't using hygroscopic androgens (test, anadrol, etc)
I would have to agree with you :)