Chaos & Pain Predator substitute

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I loved this but unfortunately struggling to find it in the UK.

what’s the next best thing?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My favorite GDA currently is C.U.T.S. by Natural Science Creation. Not as loaded as some formulas out there now but the patented ingredients at the dosages they are at are perfect for what I am looking for. Glucovantage has to be best ingredient (IMO) out there currently. Not sure if it is available in the UK though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glycoshield -- HPS
Glucasatrol -- Ketogenics

both would be top tier formulas for you to look into they are loaded.

I can get you coupon codes for both if you are interested. Both top tier formulas and very well dosed.
@DieselNY

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Can you get SNS GlycoPhase? Contains Agmatine, so that may hamper ability to import to the UK

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you get SNS GlycoPhase? Contains Agmatine, so that may hamper ability to import to the UK
This would be my suggestion as well... packed formula and typically much cheaper than similar comprehensive formulas like some of the above.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Glycophase gets my vote. Unfortunately Power is out of it, but you can find it at pred and they have a buy "1 get half of the second" deal going.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Glycophase gets my vote. Unfortunately Power is out of it, but you can find it at pred and they have a buy "1 get half of the second" deal going.
Strong Supp Shop also has it in stock and typically has very competitive international shipping options and crazy fast shipping speed. $29.99 right now without any coupons

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like HPS Glycoshield or SNS glycophase.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's wild. Why of all things is agmatine banned in the UK?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s UK .. surprised creatine isn’t banned

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in Europe we have a "Novel Food List" and the definition is:

"What is Novel Food?
Novel Food is defined as food that had not been consumed to a significant degree by humans in the EU before 15 May 1997, when the first Regulation on novel food came into force.

'Novel Food' can be newly developed, innovative food, food produced using new technologies and production processes, as well as food which is or has been traditionally eaten outside of the EU.

Examples of Novel Food include new sources of vitamin K (menaquinone) or extracts from existing food (Antarctic Krill oil rich in phospholipids from Euphausia superba), agricultural products from third countries (chia seeds, noni fruit juice), or food derived from new production processes (UV-treated food (milk, bread, mushrooms and yeast).

The underlying principles underpinning Novel Food in the European Union are that Novel Foods must be:

• Safe for consumers
  • Properly labelled, so as not to mislead consumers
  • If novel food is intended to replace another food, it must not differ in a way that the consumption of the Novel Food would be nutritionally disadvantageous for the consumer.
Pre-market authorisation of Novel Foods on the basis of an evaluation in line with the above principles is necessary."

Agmatine was put on this list a few years ago and the info we get from EU is:

"There was a request whether this product requires authorisation under the Novel Food Regulation. According to the information available to Member States' competent authorities, this product was not used as a food or food ingredient before 15 May 1997. Therefore, before it may be placed on the market in the EU as a food or food ingredient a safety assessment under the Novel Food Regulation is required. "

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its all of europe... I still never understood why. literally i have never seen anything not positive about it, let alone bad/dangerous

edit - now i see... still don't understand why its an issue just because its new/novel when it has so much research around it. Seems like a bit of a "lazy government" type thing now

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this is the route I’m going to go down.

What kind of dosages should be used?

Oh and I’ll be using this with True Shred 💪
I like to use 500mg before my meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Or a full 1,000-1,500mg before a big cheat meal.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Im in the UK too and I use Brawn Recompagen, I like it’s profile and it’s well dosed.