Chaos & Pain Cannibal Claw

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give two thumbs up to C&P for coming out with this product.
Have been using it for a bit over a week at 2 caps a day (one upon waking, one post WO) and I must say it definitely increases body temperature, gives a mild clean energy boost and is helping me to get rid of that difficult to eradicate last % of bodyfat. I prefer not to take it pre-WO as I noticed (but this might just be a perseption of mine) that it somewhat lowers blood sugar and/or makes me a bit light headed.

Am going to add Predator and Alpha PCT to my stack this week.
Loved Genius when I ran it...
Have been very pleased with most C&P products I must add.
Keep up the good work guys

PS: An unflavoured/sweetener-free option for the powders would be a great addition for us MFers who cannot tolerate those substances!

SD1959

Awards
Just wanted to give two thumbs up to C&P for coming out with this product.
Have been using it for a bit over a week at 2 caps a day (one upon waking, one post WO) and I must say it definitely increases body temperature, gives a mild clean energy boost and is helping me to get rid of that difficult to eradicate last % of bodyfat. I prefer not to take it pre-WO as I noticed (but this might just be a perseption of mine) that it somewhat lowers blood sugar and/or makes me a bit light headed.

Am going to add Predator and Alpha PCT to my stack this week.
Loved Genius when I ran it...
Have been very pleased with most C&P products I must add.
Keep up the good work guys

PS: An unflavoured/sweetener-free option for the powders would be a great addition for us MFers who cannot tolerate those substances!
No jitters or anything? I wouldn't expect it with no major stim factor but just making sure. Fighting anxiety for years and can handle most anything reasonable without issue. Been showing symptoms of a sluggish thyroid more than usual the last few months and I've done well with other products of C and P.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
no jitters from claw for me, no.
but then again, stims are subjective so you just have got to try it out for yourself.
they have a bogo offer going on so now may be the time to pull the trigger.

its too bad i cannot buy more because their shipping cost for europe for two small bottles of claw is outrageous

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no jitters from claw for me, no.
but then again, stims are subjective so you just have got to try it out for yourself.
they have a bogo offer going on so now may be the time to pull the trigger.

its too bad i cannot buy more because their shipping cost for europe for two small bottles of claw is outrageous
It was on BOGO? I was considering buying it.