Chaos & Pain Cannibal Claw/T2 GYNO?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Just picked up three bottles of this T2 supplement and after reading some articles online it said this could cause gyno?? How is that possible and how is that avoided while taking this supplement? I know it acts by affecting your thyroid and to keep your run under 6 weeks with it to avoid thyroid shutdown, but how much time off after a 4 week run before you can use again? Mostly curious about the gyno problem though because i still have a little pubertal gyno that never went away

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I texted Pyrobatt with this threads link. He should be able to answer all your questions

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up three bottles of this T2 supplement and after reading some articles online it said this could cause gyno?? How is that possible and how is that avoided while taking this supplement? I know it acts by affecting your thyroid and to keep your run under 6 weeks with it to avoid thyroid shutdown, but how much time off after a 4 week run before you can use again? Mostly curious about the gyno problem though because i still have a little pubertal gyno that never went away
First and foremost. I'm sorry you had prepubescent gyno. I know that's rough to go through. Have you considered the surgery? That's the only real way for gyno to be gotten rid of unfortunately and flair ups will happen sporadicly If not taken care of, regardless of what you take. If you have any questions about that in particular please feel free to pm me.

As for t2 and gyno....
That's not a side of t2? Can you link the article, I'll chase down the cites and see if they are even real. I will certainly do more research on this.

Also t2 doesn't shut down your thyroid.

T4 does not
T3 does but temporarily in most cases.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
First and foremost. I'm sorry you had prepubescent gyno. I know that's rough to go through. Have you considered the surgery? That's the only real way for gyno to be gotten rid of unfortunately and flair ups will happen sporadicly If not taken care of, regardless of what you take. If you have any questions about that in particular please feel free to pm me.

As for t2 and gyno....
That's not a side of t2? Can you link the article, I'll chase down the cites and see if they are even real. I will certainly do more research on this.

Also t2 doesn't shut down your thyroid.

T4 does not
T3 does but temporarily in most cases.
Ive read it in a few different places and thats why i was so confused because i could not make sense of it? And when im lean like 13% bodyfat or less you can barely even notice it so i just try to stay lean and id like to get down to around 9/10% because ive never been that low. I bet that low it would almost be nonexistent because it seems its just tiny bit of gyno, but mostly just accumulated fat in my lower pecs im guessing from genetics.

As far as where i read this, here is one link and ill find some others if you give me a minute
http://www.suppreviewers.com/cannibal-claw/

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive read it in a few different places and thats why i was so confused because i could not make sense of it? And when im lean like 13% bodyfat or less you can barely even notice it so i just try to stay lean and id like to get down to around 9/10% because ive never been that low. I bet that low it would almost be nonexistent because it seems its just tiny bit of gyno, but mostly just accumulated fat in my lower pecs im guessing from genetics.

As far as where i read this, here is one link and ill find some others if you give me a minute
http://www.suppreviewers.com/cannibal-claw/
I think they are confusing t2 and t3. Thyroid storm is also a risk with t3 which will come into play long before hormone fluctuations. I did a write up on t3 right here on anabolic minds years ago. May actually update it as well because I wrote like a pleb.

Let me make this clear. Claw has 0 gyno risk but thank you for letting us know about this.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I think they are confusing t2 and t3. Thyroid storm is also a risk with t3 which will come into play long before hormone fluctuations. I did a write up on t3 right here on anabolic minds years ago. May actually update it as well because I wrote like a pleb.

Let me make this clear. Claw has 0 gyno risk but thank you for letting us know about this.
Thats great news! What about on the claw bottle itself, saying to limit use to 6 weeks max. Reasoning behind that and How long of a break in between runs of claw?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats great news! What about on the claw bottle itself, saying to limit use to 6 weeks max. Reasoning behind that and How long of a break in between runs of claw?
T2 can make the adaptation of caloric restriction happen faster if taken for prolonged use through a bunch of different ways.

I use claw to "Claw" through those last 2 to 4 % of body fat that always gives me trouble. That is the use I preach for claw.

However it can be effective in small cycles of 6 weeks on 2 off.

My suggestion is use it the last 6 weeks or.....

Use 6 weeks with no cheat meal or refeed. Then have a pretty massive cheat meal (1000 to 2000 over calories wise) the first day of the 2 weeks. Get back on and start the cycle over. Should be pretty effective that way.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Told you he would answer all your questions lol

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Heck yeah you guys are awesome thanks. About to buy 10 more bottles of it now that my fears are elminated lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heck yeah you guys are awesome thanks. About to buy 10 more bottles of it now that my fears are elminated lol
Glad to hear that
I'm a huge Chaos and Pain fan because of the great customer service and amazing products