Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Perma swole already delivers skin testing pumps!!!! Im scared lol
I was also adding it to everything! Pre and intra! Lol. That much certainly wasn’t needed but I loved it! Riot and permaswole was my favourite and I would have put that combo up vs any pre!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn’t you guys also tease a while back about a new fat burner as well?
Immolator. It's on the way although Bacchus and permaswole will be here before immolator. We are fine tuning things.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We got nitrates on deck now and I think that's going to change permaswole for the better. Also excited about more citruline. Makes our German customers very happy

pyrobatt
You talking my language

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Immolator. It's on the way although Bacchus and permaswole will be here before immolator. We are fine tuning things.
Well sign me up for all of them! lol

Any info on immolator to share?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well sign me up for all of them! lol

Any info on immolator to share?
Let me screenshot some things and post it here in a bit.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you can see this is the time to get on the Choas and Pain train!!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me screenshot some things and post it here in a bit.
Wayne made me make some changes to the picture, You guys won't mind though....right?
trollololol.png

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing one tomorrow for sure

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C&P fellas - what are some things you are looking for in your new team members?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got picked up for chaos and pain ambassador through Instagram.
Give me a follow at parish_krewe_strength been posting about cnp well before today.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pmed one of our potential reps to see if hes interested. Stay tuned! We have at least 1 spot open.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to learn some more. You guys are one of the brands I use consistently and believe in. I never repped other companies when opportunities arose because I didn't feel like I believed in thier products fully. Can someone pm me about the performance system and some more details of what's expected from me.

Thanks fellas!
First rep confirmed. Welcome to the team.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Empiremind !!! If you weren’t already having a great day I’m sure you are now!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats EMPIREMIND
Congrats Empiremind !!! If you weren’t already having a great day I’m sure you are now!
Congrats brother!!!! You've earned it for sure.
Welcome aboard brother !!!!!
Thanks guys! I am really excited to be a part of this team. This is honestly one of my favorite companies, I have purchased from them a handful of times, stocking up on certain products and have thier coffee beans in my grinder at home. Everything I have tried has been excellent. I like thier apparel, product design and site content. I am proud to say I'm a part of this company, I have turned down other companies rep positions before because I didn't fully believe in or use thier products, I had to jump on this one!

I am honest when it comes supplements and my views, especially because I feel as consumers we are targeted with overhyped marketing and lies. Studies that gaurantee a huge increase in testosterone or gh levels, blah blah blah, we've all seen it. With C&P i have seen no filler, no BS, and thier product are highly effective, particularly for strength athelets looking for an edge in there performance.

Thank you to pyrobatt and BloodManor for the opportunity! Let's get it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CnP is on the cutting edge, watched the guitarist in my band go from 350 to 300 on cannibal claw, and the chemical series has my name written aaaalllll over it. If you guys want a rep who will do you right and use/log the products with full knowledge of effects as they come, and especially if you want a case of before/after fueled by CnP, I'm your guy.

I have no affiliation with any other company, father of three, married, international touring musician. Currently in transformation back to my high school fitness and far beyond.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
CnP is on the cutting edge, watched the guitarist in my band go from 350 to 300 on cannibal claw, and the chemical series has my name written aaaalllll over it. If you guys want a rep who will do you right and use/log the products with full knowledge of effects as they come, and especially if you want a case of before/after fueled by CnP, I'm your guy.

I have no affiliation with any other company, father of three, married, international touring musician. Currently in transformation back to my high school fitness and far beyond.
Noob.. already running chem 4 and have my befores.. follow the training out of issuance of Insanity then we can talk;)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noob? you're the one only running ONE chem and not all three. ;)

You scared of GAINZ?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chem 1 was oos and I had a different 19-nor ordered when they dropped the BOGO.. 300mg chem 4 tho
Weird, the store I like has em all in stock at a discount. :D

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only like the official store.. :D
I prefer to buy from stockists because that's how a company makes its money. If you only buy direct, the stockists won't restock, and the company will tank eventually.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure product sold in house has a higher profit per unit tho.. I enjoy the philosophy, training, and mentality of chaos and pain. Maybe even moreso than the products.. Jaimie's blog has been an inspiration in strength since when I started reading it in 2012.. and even moreso now.. the fact he has a team and supplement company now too is just awesome. He has never been one to sugarcoat stuff which can only speak volumes about the integrity of the products with his brand on them. I mean I may hope I get the other rep spot because of being a huge fan of CnP, but I'm cool with not being one also lol..working on becoming an ambassador anyways.. these folks are the presence here in the community so I just hope they don't pick someone who barely knows what CnP is, or where it has come from. Yea someone can quick read through their products and saying​ they know what CnP is, but there is so much more to that name than simply supplements.. it has a history and a unique non traditional style of doing things..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely. When my good friend Shaun got back into powerlifting a few years ago (2012 or 2013) CnP was what rang out to him and he hipped me to it. We use the Cannibal Riot on tour, as well as in training, though I am not a fan of pre workout powders by principle. Shaun uses The claw several times a year to keep his body fat down. And when amp citrate products were offered we ate them like candy (I forgot the name, don't judge me) CnP is at the top of my list of companies doing it right. From the training plan to the supplements, the suggested chem stack protocols, esterified 4andro (very smartly using decanoate and undecanoate esters), CnP is THE SHXT.

On top of all that, I had to explain to poor Shaun what each ingredient actually was and does, while he was already taking them, because we go about our lives differently. I do research, he just eats the stuff.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's really hard not to love a brand with satanic imagery on their shirts when you have satanic imagery for tattoos on your body. The fact that they actually have fantastic products is like a bonus to me.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats EMPIREMIND ! Man there's a lot of interest. Here's my app.

Requirements:

21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas) - Let me sell them instead.

Post count of 300+(may make exceptions) - (prove it)

Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better. Alright just slow down with the math.

Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and blah blah blah Great.

Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member. I'll be the Jerry Rice to your Steve Young <3

No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds. Done.

I was the lead rep for a pretty great company before. If you want details, just pm me. What I can say openly is that I ended my affiliation with them on my own terms and with great respect intact by and for all parties and individuals. I mostly ran promos on another forum, competitions, etc. Aside from that, was primarily being available and able to answer questions, and encourage people to use our products whenever they may suit their needs, desire, or circumstance. I occasionally toyed around with simple graphic design for company promotions. While I can be active in any sub-forum on this site or probably others if asked, I'm not into social media. I've just never been interested. I am however interested in Chaos and Pain's image, products (especially nootropics and dheas), and future. I'd love to be a part of this team, it looks like a really good time to do so. Stoked for what you guys have coming up regardless!