Chaos and Pain LGD (Non Sponsored)

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
300gram carbs are not a big deal, I think. I was thinking more about 100-150gram per day. I think the text sounded a bit too dramatically. Indeed, we aren't talking about slin but GW also affects in some way the insulin sensitivity as we have seen.
You have to find an optimal balance. But it can never be a bad idea to have a protein bar at you.
No i mean like 300/day. Im very active, i play tennis 3-5x per week, i golf/drive 3-5x per week, i do cardio almost daily, i work as a trainer, and i lift 4-6x per week... I need my carbs.

This "never a bad idea to have a protein bar" you mean as a just in case if you feel sugar drop?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i mean like 300/day. Im very active, i play tennis 3-5x per week, i golf/drive 3-5x per week, i do cardio almost daily, i work as a trainer, and i lift 4-6x per week... I need my carbs.

This "never a bad idea to have a protein bar" you mean as a just in case if you feel sugar drop?
I do daily cardio, weight training and have a sedentary life. I eat 500g +(tracked via myfitnesspal) daily. I don't think 300 will hurt you. In fact... I would increase carbs given you have wiggle room with fat.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I do daily cardio, weight training and have a sedentary life. I eat 500g +(tracked via myfitnesspal) daily. I don't think 300 will hurt you. In fact... I would increase carbs given you have wiggle room with fat.
Yea san is the first ive seen warn about such things. In my research ive seen that it helps to prevent diet induced type 2 diabetes, meaning it works well in people
Who eat like **** and makes them not die.

Studies showed cancer in rats at any dosage though. Anyone have studies showing the length of time before cancer deceloped?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1436014536.115460.jpg

Interesting!

Even 2mg/kg a day would put me at like 170mg per day. Lolol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea san is the first ive seen warn about such things. In my research ive seen that it helps to prevent diet induced type 2 diabetes, meaning it works well in people

Studies showed cancer in rats at any dosage though. Anyone have studies showing the length of time before cancer deceloped?
Cancer is shown In rats at high doses. Not any dose. Other gw variants have however shown some bad side effects.

Low blood sugar is not fun. However....I've taken Glucophage, bulk cinnamon ect. I've induced low blood sugar back when I was on the "gda every meal " hype and didn't know how to use ****.

I'm interested to feel the effects myself.

I shall report my findings in my log. It's official . A pyrobatt gw log is coming.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add to that post above...please note

Gw1516 is not the same as gw1.

There's a reason for the number and the company who develops SARMS are up to like gw 7000+

The only side effect prone sarm is mk677(out of osta,gw,lgd,and mk677) which has several bad side effects that have direct links.

Causation not correlation.

For example..
Take mk677 and already have cancer ...well now you made it grow faster. Due to igf1 increase.

Have a virus? Have a cold? It may stick around longer due to effects on immune system.
Plus low blood sugar
Plus low blood pressure.

Think ghrp side effects.

All can be managed.

As for gw....eat and train for your goals (with carbs or high protein ) and you should feel fine and shouldn't run into any issues.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established

I warn generally about low blood sugar which is not to play with. Even worser would be high blood sugar but fortunately this is not the case linked with GW. Due to the activation through GW501516 the body is using primilary fat insted of carbohydrates and muscle protein (anti-catabolic effect). Furthermore, in animals could be observed a slight increase in muscle mass.

Concerning cancer: this is a very interesting points. There were human studies (right before the human trials were cancelled because on ethically questions) in which healthy humans were given 10mg/ed GW501516 during 12 weeks and in sick humans were given 2.5mg/ed over - if I know right - also 12 weeks.
Now, let's talk about the animals. There were mice, rats and rhesus monkeys tested.

Rats: in all dosages there could be observed various types of cancer (bladder cancer, uterus cancer, liver cancer, tongue cancer, skin cancer,...). But we have to mention, that masculine and feminine rats (in various groups) were tested over 104 weeks - this are 2 years! The dosages were:
Masculine Rats: 0, 5, 15, 30mg/kg/day for the first six weeks of the study
Masculine Rats: 0, 5, 20, 40mg/kg/day for the next 98 weeks of the study
Feminine Rats: 0, 3, 10, 20mg/kg/day for the whole study time

Mice: similar to rats. BUT the probability - to not get any type of cancer - decreases with 30mg/kg/day. There were also various types of cancer observed as in rats. Mice were also tested for 104 weeks with following dosages:
Dosages: 0, 10, 30, 60, 80mg/kg/day (the mice were split up in five groups).

What is the conclusion? While GW in all dosages in rats and a GW dosage of >30mg/kg/day in mice led to extreme cancer disease rhesus monkeys and humans were not affected by such an extreme adverse event:

- Rats and mice were given GW501516 over 104 weeks, whereas the longest clinical study length in humans were max. 12 weeks
- The dosages in rats and mices were the 100-1000x of the tested human dosage.
- The dosage on a healthy human were 10mg/day whereas ill humans consumed 2.5mg/day.
- No concrete numbers for rhesus monkeys but they had - similar to humans - no such adverse events like rats and mice (if you can trust the studies).

If we compare the total given dosage and calculate this on a 80kg heavy human they were:
- in rats between 175.2gram and 2'296gram (over 104 weeks)
- in mice between 582.4gram and 4'659.2gram (over 104 weeks)
- in humans between 210mg and 840mg (over 12 weeks)

Of course, this is only a 1:1 kg to kg calculation. For a more precise calculation we have to use the HED (Human Equivalent Dose). A 80kg heavy human with the height of 1.8m has a body surface area of nearly 2qm. The conversion factor for the HED is therefore 80kg/2qm=40. A rat has a km of nearly 6. Also needed for the HED is the highest used dosage of the rat. In this case 40mg/kg/day.
The HED is therefore: 40*6/40=6mg/kg.
This 6mg/kg means nothing other than this is the equivalent of the highest dosage used in the animal studies. Calculated for a 80kg human that means 480mg/ed - which is ENOURMOUS! We are "only" researching with max. 20mg/ed which should be in an acceptable range (if you can say that). Also, an exceed of 12 weeks should be avoided and make regulary a break of a longer time period (it's still a research chemical).

What should be pointed out more is the COX-2 problem with GW501516 (also never red this topic in the bodybuilding forums. Nice to take compounds but having no clue about the processes behind :D ).
As we have seen, there is in rats a 100% probability to get cancer, in mice is a very high probability the higher the dosage. The COX-2 encyme in this case also plays an important role. As you maybe know this encyme is responsible for pain and inflammation. In other studies GW501516 were used to test the COX-2 topic. There were used liver cells which ALREADY HAD cancer. The researchers wanted to analyse if the GW affects the cancer growth.

The conclusion was:
In summary, this study shows an important role of PPARδ in human HCC cell growth.(...) Our findings provide the first evidence for the activation of PPARδ by cPLA2α in human HCC cells. The observations that PPARδ enhances COX-2 gene expression and that the COX-2–derived PGE2 further activates PPARδ through phosphorylation of cPLA2α depict a novel cross-talk between PPARδ and PG signaling pathways that coordinately regulate HCC cell growth ( Fig. 6 ). It is conceivable that disruption of this feed-forward loop may represent an important future therapeutic strategy for the chemoprevention and treatment of human HCC.
Therefore, if you already have cancer and consume GW the cancer will grow faster. In my personal opinion there should be a COX-2 inhibitor used when experimenting with GW. I'm not talking about drugs but of plants and roots. The well known Tribulus Terrestis for example has an inhibition effect by 80%. In another study there were 170 plants and roots tested for COX-inhibiton (in mice cells).
This is the conclusion:
As a result, several extracts such as Aristolochia debilis, Cinnamomum cassia, Cinnamomum loureirii, Curcuma zedoaria, Eugenia caryophyllata, Pterocarpus santalius, Rehmania glutinosa and Tribulus terrestris showed potent inhibition of COX-2 activity (>80% inhibition at the test concentration of 10 micro g/ml). In addition, the extracts of A. debilis, Caesalpinia sappan, Curcuma longa, C. zedoaria, Daphne genkwa and Morus alba were also considered as potential inhibitors of iNOS activity (>70% inhibition at the test concentration of 10 micro g/ml). These active extracts mediating COX-2 and iNOS inhibitory activities are warranted for further elucidation of active principles for development of new cancer chemopreventive and/or anti-inflammatory agents.
Personal conclusion:
- don't exceed 20mg/ed GW. If you have real GW already 10mg will have a potent effect.
- don't exceed 12 weeks analog to the studies. GW is still a research chemical. Don't exaggerate it with a lot of cycles during the year.
- to be on the more safe side use during the GW cycles Tribulus (>250mg/ed should be enough).

A bit more of GW information added here. Enjoy the weekend. And for my american friends: belated best wishes for Independence Day :)

san

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The information here is incredible !

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I feel smarter now.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
SO after a holiday weekend, and being under calories yesterday, i got into the gym tonight for my first upperbody day of the week... needless to say after 1 week and 1 day its definitely kicking in. Pump was GREAT, energy was high as hell, libido is up, vascularity is improving. Not sure about strength as I havent tested one rep but im feeling great. So far I'm at 2500 cals for the day, gna wolf down 500 cals of carbs and protein somehow before i go to bed.

Todays Workout

UPPERBODY 1

Worked up to a decent moving pause single for the day then did backoff sets

Pause Bench: 2's @ 185, 205, 225
1's @ 235, 245, 250
3's @ 225, 225
5@ 185, 185
Touch n Go Bench: AMRAP 155 (13)
Slingshot: 225x6, 225x9
Chest Supported Incline DB Rows: 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 100x6
Lat Pull Down: 3x15-20
Preacher Curl/Overhead Band Pull 3x15 each
DB Hammer Curls (With some swing, no hyperextension): 45x8, 52.5x8, 60x8, 65x8

Pushups/KB Swins/Core

FELT AWESOME. Intraworkout carbs/EAAs are also a big factor in feeling good. Overall good day. Likely going to rest tomorrow, and skwat and dead on weds

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Attitude looks good also and that's a big plus!!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Today was a decent day at the gym, its day 11 of the cycle

Felt a little Lethargic but it could be a variety of factors. Didnt hit my AM bike ride, and didn't have my music on in the gym as I lifted with a buddy. I then went to the Driving Range for an hour after the gym on only a protein shake and a bottle of water (and breakfast but this was hours later), and from that point on I just wanted a nap. A nice 30 min nap would have made the day fine

LOWER BODY

Skwats: 5@225, 275, 305,320
3@340
1@365
AMRAP 265 (8) Just wasnt feelin it. It was humid and the gym was hurtin from it, and i had no music in

Deads Conventional (sumo is my main pull): 5@ 235, 235, 275, 315
3@ 320,325

Hyperextensions: No Weight x 15, 2x12 with 45 pound plate

Hammy Curl 3x12-15

Farmer Carries w/ 45 Pound Plates around whole gym and super setted with leg lifts (3 rounds)

Calf Extension machine, 3x12

Energy in the gym was eh, but i attribute a lot of factors to it. Dont think i have bad lethargy kicking in... just tired from the day. Took in about 3182 cals today, 110F/355C/202P... beasted at the diner after work

Tomorrow is upper body day push focused so we'll see how it goes. Gna play some Heroes of the Storm and hit the hay in a few, hopefully its nice so i can take the bike out in the morning and start the day properly.

Vascularity is up, arms are looking leaner, abs are looking good (top 4 at least), and my back is looking lean. I'm feeling full and whatnot. Will take a pic tomorrow or friday

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So i had a pretty solid week, will update with lifts later... Just adding in that i started inhibit e and 4ad today at 2 caps per day each

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
So i had a pretty solid week, will update with lifts later... Just adding in that i started inhibit e and 4ad today at 2 caps per day each
4ad for a test base?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
yessir, Feeling great the past few days. Libido is high, lifts are good, lookin great with a pump, vasc is there. Definitely a SOLID product option

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, LGD + 4AD = gains from the sounds of it

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Had another fantastic lift today. Feelin good and stronng still. Gyno in right nip flared up on just inhibit e, running 3 caps a day of 4ad, figured its that. Added formestane yesterday

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
This is prepube gyno that always flares on cycle

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Havent weighed lately, will definitely weigh in the morning. I got my OL UK Legend and Cardarine today. Dosed LGD at 9mg, and Card at 7mg along with 3 LGDs. Gyno has gone down after a couple days on Forma already. Going to dose one time AM now until i feel needed again.

Today was a rest day, tomorrow skwats. Will update with how that goes. Ive been feeling good though, veins are always nice. Tennis game has been on point, miles on the bike are simple. Enjoying the cycle so far.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
I'll be watching this as I want to do a bulk starting in October. I'm on CnP's MK-2886 right now, so if all goes well I may pick this one up.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So ive been on like 3k a day, energy is fine, libido is good, strength is great. Heres a progress pic, idk how noticable it is in the pic but i see noticable mirror differences