Chaos and Pain is giving you Carnies some Candy with this giveaway !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol that's my all time max when I was this same weight but holding a crap ton of fat , but haven't attempted higher yet. Just hit 375 last week for one that was so easy I was pissed I didnt go heavier lol

Haha same thing here as of now my all time max was 385 before any supps but I was 220 probably 30% bf
385 at 220 and natty is plenty awesome no matter what b/f was...damn-I know many roidheads that can't come close to that...i'm truly impressed!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best flat bench was 295 x 6 with a Fatbar to boot

[video=youtube;1iXRQVD_-MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXRQVD_-MM[/video]
BW 166 pounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...it really seems like meatheads are a lot stronger today than back in my prime---you guys are killing it!!!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Best flat bench was 295 x 6 with a Fatbar to boot

[video=youtube;1iXRQVD_-MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXRQVD_-MM[/video]
BW 166 pounds.
Those fatbars are seriously my kryptonite. I f@ckin hate those things. You smashed it though.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great looking vids and Grats bam you will love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A wise man once told me
Doing the things you hate, makes you a much stronger person
True story.
good advice for the weights...but horrible advice for life in general, lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
good advice for the weights...but horrible advice for life in general, lol.

Sometimes the hardest decisions are the best decisions, and yes that does apply to life.

Lets take for example people who post about nutrition and have bad eating habits. For them to overcome them, they have to take uncomfortable steps in order to overcome bad habits. Lets relate that to people with eating disorders. is it easy to seek out help or find professional assistance? no because they are stuck in their ways.

This phrase can apply to everyday people who smoke or drink. How hard is it for them to quit? They are addicted, for them to just put down a cig or stop drinking is almost an impossible feat, because of how hard it is mentally to change their ways. A hard decision? Absolutely, but will they thank their bodies 10-20-30 years down the road? You better believe it

Lets look at half squatters or people who train with bad form, but don't realize it. Have a guy come up to you at the gym and tell you your form sucks and your going to hurt yourself in the future if you keep it up. What is the usual response? an eye roll right? Drop your ego, do the exercise right, and I can bet you will feel the muscle work and tension stimulation much better. For the gym goer, he may have a hard time accepting to do so.

When it comes to finding a job, or looking for a new job. You have to take risks, and you have to make phone calls to market yourself. While it is not easy to pick up the phone and blind call companies or send your resume's to places you may get rejected to. This is an uncomfortable step you have to take to succeed. A hard decision? Absolutely, but hard work and hard decisions pave the way for future success. You may get turned down dozens of times before you land something you worked so hard for. I can tell you that being an education major because finding a job is horrible for teachers.

How many famous businessmen or entrepreneurs ever had it easy? How many of them ever had to make hard decisions or uncomfortable choices? Almost all of them. How many of them had to work their asses off to prove others they would become successful? This phrase applies to a lot more things then you think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate working on modern vehicles, but since I have done it all my life I did it....after a few times I now take vehicles to a mechanic for anything major.

I hate telling my kids they are doing something wrong with my grandkids...this never works out well for me, so I stopped doing it--with exceptions, of course, lol.

I hate going to parties where heavy drinking is involved...I did it a few times and realized---to repeat doing the same thing expecting a different result is stupid.

I once got mad and put my fist thru a sliding glass door---I hated it so much I've never done it again!!!

but most of all I hated myself for the stupid things I did while drinking---I quit drinking 20 years ago.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hate going to parties where heavy drinking is involved...I did it a few times and realized---to repeat doing the same thing expecting a different result is stupid.

but most of all I hated myself for the stupid things I did while drinking---I quit drinking 20 years ago.
And again my phrase that you said has no application to real life applies exactly to what you just said.
You hated heavy drinking.. You mad a hard decision to quit
Therefore the best decision leads to you not going to parties, and not doing stupid things. Lets also factor the better decision is saving you more $$$ for yourself, and your family.

It may be a "hard" Decision to tell your kids things you don't want to. But look on the bright side. It helps them learn discipline, as much as you hate doing it. it is for the better. This way they do not repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And again my phrase that you said has no application to real life applies exactly to what you just said.
You hated heavy drinking.. You mad a hard decision to quit
Therefore the best decision leads to you not going to parties, and not doing stupid things. Lets also factor the better decision is saving you more $$$ for yourself, and your family.

It may be a "hard" Decision to tell your kids things you don't want to. But look on the bright side. It helps them learn discipline, as much as you hate doing it. it is for the better. This way they do not repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
thanks for the congratulations on quiting drinking, much appreciated!!!

geez, lighten up man--this isn't a pissing contest---is it?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I hate working on modern vehicles, but since I have done it all my life I did it....after a few times I now take vehicles to a mechanic for anything major.

I hate telling my kids they are doing something wrong with my grandkids...this never works out well for me, so I stopped doing it--with exceptions, of course, lol.

I once got mad and put my fist thru a sliding glass door---I hated it so much I've never done it again!!!

Grats brother that's a huge feat quitting such a strong vice. I feel you and major kudos to sticking to it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
geez, lighten up man--this isn't a pissing contest---is it?
Its very good advice for everyday life, a few of the examples I provided speak for itself.
Overcoming hard decisions for the better apply to the gym, modern decision making, business, drug addiction, food relationships, mental hardships, relationships and breakups, discipline.

You even provided some of your OWN examples which proved my statement. A hard decision for you was to quit drinking, and now you are reaping the benefits of overcoming a bad habit. While it is not easy, was it the best decision?
Absolutely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its very good advice for everyday life, a few of the examples I provided speak for itself.
Overcoming hard decisions for the better apply to the gym, modern decision making, business, drug addiction, food relationships, mental hardships, relationships and breakups, discipline.

You even provided some of your OWN examples which proved my statement. A hard decision for you was to quit drinking, and now you are reaping the benefits of overcoming a bad habit. While it is not easy, was it the best decision?
Absolutely.
ok you win, I'm out...have a nice day!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grats brother that's a huge feat quitting such a strong vice. I feel you and major kudos to sticking to it.
thanks, for the kind words...I started drinking at 13 and drank alcoholically my whole life until 20 years ago---my greatest accomplishment in life!!!