Centurion Labz - Crave Crusher? or any Appetite Suppr.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So finally ran out of my OG Detonate...refuse to pay $100 a bottle for it. Looking at Crave Crusher by Centurion Labz...nothing really strikes me on the label as standing out...anyone try this?

Looking for something pretty strong...but Yohimbe is out of the question, at least anything over 2mgs. Suggestions would be great, thanks.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, to start, it's always a bit of a red flag for me when a company won't put their product label on their own website. I had to google image search to find it.
centurion-labz-crave-crusher-02.jpg

While it's not the worst fat burner I've seen, it's nothing special, and the addition of T2 (3 5 diiodo l thyronine) is worrisome as most T2 is bunk, and if it isn't, it's not very effective and can also suppress natural thyroid function. That said, it is a fairly low dose, but I just don't like it as an ingredient. There are far too many studied, safe, effective ingredients to mess with this stuff, imho.

If you want something better, I'd check out Olympus Labs Ignit3. It is very strong and I have found it to be a great appetite suppressant. It's a favorite on this forum and ranked #1 mood-boosting fat burner on priceplow's extensive writeup: https://blog.priceplow.com/top-10/fat-burners

Here's just one review from a user on this forum:
This stuff is not for the weak. I have been using it for a week alone and have dropped 2 pounds with no changes to diet, training, or cardio. I dose 3 in the morning and 2 caps 6-8 hours later.
There is no need for additional caffeine or stims because this packs a punch and gives you plenty of energy.
Fatloss has been kicked up a notch and my body is sweating like crazy for AM cardio. Highly suggest this, Another great product from OL
The only thing I would mention is that is does contain Y, however it's Rauwolscine aka Alpha-Yohimbine which gives far less sides than standard Y. I am sensitive to Yohimbine sides as well, but following the 2/3 dosing protocol, I don't get the jitters/anxiety from Ignit3 I get from Y-HCL. Mostly I just feel energized, warm, and happy. If you liked the feeling of Detonate, I think you'd really like Ignit3.

olympus-labs-ignit3-ingredients.png

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Centurion Labz is a smaller company owned by Dr. Joe Kepko and Dr. Nick Puccio and also Guy Cisternino have used a lot of their products ( not this one ) and they def deliver now having said that I agree "not the worst" but you can prob do better and IMO I would just use ephedrine if possible as its very effective and you can dose it at a better dose for results since Yohimbine is not going to work out well for you at a proper dose.

As to their website they have more products than is listed on their site and they are sold primarily through local shops in NY/PA

If you do try this I hope you will let me know how it goes; Everything I have tried from them has been very good but as above I am if if on crave crusher and without having tried it I am just not sure but I am a big fan of Ephedrine and that is fairly inexpensive for me.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, to start, it's always a bit of a red flag for me when a company won't put their product label on their own website. I had to google image search to find it.

While it's not the worst fat burner I've seen, it's nothing special, and the addition of T2 (3 5 diiodo l thyronine) is worrisome as most T2 is bunk, and if it isn't, it's not very effective and can also suppress natural thyroid function. That said, it is a fairly low dose, but I just don't like it as an ingredient. There are far too many studied, safe, effective ingredients to mess with this stuff, imho.

If you want something better, I'd check out Olympus Labs Ignit3. It is very strong and I have found it to be a great appetite suppressant. It's a favorite on this forum and ranked #1 mood-boosting fat burner on priceplow's extensive writeupHere's just one review from a user on this forum:

The only thing I would mention is that is does contain Y, however it's Rauwolscine aka Alpha-Yohimbine which gives far less sides than standard Y. I am sensitive to Yohimbine sides as well, but following the 2/3 dosing protocol, I don't get the jitters/anxiety from Ignit3 I get from Y-HCL. Mostly I just feel energized, warm, and happy. If you liked the feeling of Detonate, I think you'd really like Ignit3.

Sorry had to remove the links, wouldn't allow me to post. I actually just finished my 2nd bottle of Ignit3 :) I loved it, just looking to switch things up. The Rauw. didn't affect me in a negative way at all. I think we all know why Detonate worked...I'm just looking for something that can just kill my cravings. I didn't think Ignit3 was really marketed as a app crusher, at least when I dosed it away from Detonate, it didn't really crush my appetite. But yeah...not having the ingredient label of your product on your website is a head scratcher.

Centurion Labz is a smaller company owned by Dr. Joe Kepko and Dr. Nick Puccio and also Guy Cisternino have used a lot of their products ( not this one ) and they def deliver now having said that I agree "not the worst" but you can prob do better and IMO I would just use ephedrine if possible as its very effective and you can dose it at a better dose for results since Yohimbine is not going to work out well for you at a proper dose.

As to their website they have more products than is listed on their site and they are sold primarily through local shops in NY/PA

If you do try this I hope you will let me know how it goes; Everything I have tried from them has been very good but as above I am if if on crave crusher and without having tried it I am just not sure but I am a big fan of Ephedrine and that is fairly inexpensive for me.
They do have a great reputation hence why I want to try their products, been following them for awhile...albeit I think some of them are WAY overpriced but that's a discussion for another day. Just going on reputation alone, I would assume this product is as good as they say it is, just nothing really "stood out" on the label. I do have bottle of Prime Nutrition Backdraft HP that I've been meaning to try.

You're correct, Ephedra is a cheaper option and I might go that route...but I have this "want" to give Centurion a chance :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like a few centurion products (mainly pre and protein) but I would pass on this one. Any decent dosed 1,3 product usually keeps the appetite at bay for quite a while. Hydroxyelite has been one I keep in the rotation when I'm not using ec.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry had to remove the links, wouldn't allow me to post. I actually just finished my 2nd bottle of Ignit3 :) I loved it, just looking to switch things up. The Rauw. didn't affect me in a negative way at all. I think we all know why Detonate worked...I'm just looking for something that can just kill my cravings. I didn't think Ignit3 was really marketed as a app crusher, at least when I dosed it away from Detonate, it didn't really crush my appetite. But yeah...not having the ingredient label of your product on your website is a head scratcher.
Cool. Glad to hear you loved ignit3! I personally get a real nice euphoria from it and it helps curb my appetite for several hours after each dose. If you want another recommendation, I will say that I got pretty substantial appetite suppression from ephedrine + PES Shift. E+synephrine+rhodiola seems to be a good anti-appetite stack. If you're dead-set on Crave Crusher, by all means give it a go. The 5-htp should help with appetite. I just don't think it's that great of a profile and I'm not a fan of T2.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So finally ran out of my OG Detonate...refuse to pay $100 a bottle for it. Looking at Crave Crusher by Centurion Labz...nothing really strikes me on the label as standing out...anyone try this?

Looking for something pretty strong...but Yohimbe is out of the question, at least anything over 2mgs. Suggestions would be great, thanks.
EC works well for appetite suppression.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Look into something with DMAA. I'm on my last 3 bottles of OG Detonate so I've been experimenting around. Although they are pwos, Dust Extreme and Cannibal Riot do a great job of euphoria/appetite suppression. Also, check out OG Dexaprine

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Look into something with DMAA. I'm on my last 3 bottles of OG Detonate so I've been experimenting around. Although they are pwos, Dust Extreme and Cannibal Riot do a great job of euphoria/appetite suppression. Also, check out OG Dexaprine
Centurion Labz had put one out as well called Legion 1,3 unsure where they fit in the crave crusher as it's much newer and I had orig assumed they would be stacked together.

I have some OG Dexaprine someone sent me but I keep forgetting about it since I moved lol I need to find it now ><

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/iforce-nutrition-dexaprine/

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/dexaprine

It was brought back btw with the 1,3

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ended up going with Lipodrene Hardcore, should be here today...was going to use Hellfire BUT that 150mg of Ephedra was just a "tad" bit much lol