celtic labs epistane?

mickybrah

Awards
Hi guys,

Has anyone used celtic labs epi and can compare it in terms of potency and results to the old havoc and ibe epistane? Is it the same identical compound as those? Also im hoping to get some gyno reversal from it, since the same compound(injectable version) has studies done where it was able to reverse gyno.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt depend on any ph for reversing gyno no matter what they say look into letro or aromasin, cant speak on celtic.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Celtic makes legit Ph. Can't speak for gyno reversal

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I'd be more concerned if the source is legit, celtic is legit as far as I know

mickybrah

Awards
Does the added methyl group, reduce the anti estrogen properties of epi? The original compound is derived from a japenese breast cancer drug which also had sucessful male gyno reversal studies on it.

mickybrah

Awards
Could it be compared with oral winstrol mg for mg daily or would oral winstrol be much stronger for hardening, leaning and gains in strength and muscle?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I gained 15.5lbs on a 20/30/30/40 cycle of epistane, its pretty strong. It still has anti-estrogenic properties, which is why you need to be aware of rebound gyno.

mickybrah

Awards
Was this the celtic epi? Did you you get harder and dryer too? I'm looking for extremely dry gains and hardning as well as some gyno reduction. Planning to run 20/30/40/40/40/40.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Was this the celtic epi? Did you you get harder and dryer too? I'm looking for extremely dry gains and hardning as well as some gyno reduction. Planning to run 20/30/40/40/40/40.
Mine was rpn havoc, 6 weeks is a great length for the cycle. My bodyfat stayed the same throughout, but I was on more of a recomp diet. I would taper the dosage the last few days to avoid rebound, cant say if it will reduce gyno but it might help a bit, just be careful with the rebound.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane, no matter what brand is A DHT ph, hence is AI properties. But you will need a true AI PCT to eliminate rebound gyno.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I would run the epi as you said, then torem 90/60/60/30 and aromasin 0/0/25/25/12.5/12.5

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

Has anyone used celtic labs epi and can compare it in terms of potency and results to the old havoc and ibe epistane? Is it the same identical compound as those? Also im hoping to get some gyno reversal from it, since the same compound(injectable version) has studies done where it was able to reverse gyno.

It's legit, and like all other epistane products, upsets an brings back de gynoz on me

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane, no matter what brand is A DHT ph, hence is AI properties. But you will need a true AI PCT to eliminate rebound gyno.
Superdrol has ai properties? Pheraplex? Anavar? Anadrol?
Dayum, why I be spending money on the letro then?
Get some abombs an sd for estrogen control on cycle.... Lulz...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then get some winstrol and letrozole

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ever happened to stay off cycle and treat gyno with ralox and exemestane? My hormones are so unbalanced that I have lumps under my nipples but I think I will roll with another cycle to try and fix this hormonal imbalance. Just read that a few times, op. It makes absolutely no sense!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol has ai properties? Pheraplex? Anavar? Anadrol?
Dayum, why I be spending money on the letro then?
Get some abombs an sd for estrogen control on cycle.... Lulz...
How Epistane Works

Battling Gyno

Estradiol is the strongest form of estrogen in the human body, effecting several organs. Estradiol enters cells freely and interacts with a cytoplasmic target cell receptor (ER***945; and ER***946;). When the estrogen receptor has bound its ligand it can enter the nucleus of the target cell and regulate gene transcription which leads to formation of messenger RNA. The mRNA interacts with ribosomes to produce specific proteins that express the effect of estradiol upon the target cell. Epistane***8482; works by binding and deactivating the ER***946; so that no estrodiol-elicited effects can be carried out in the cell. In the case of breast tissue ER***946; is the primary target receptor responsible for growth and proliferation. Epistane***8482; binds to the ER***946; and not only disables the receptor from binding to estradiol, it actually puts the cell in an estrogen deprived state, which decreases the cells viability and leads to a decrease in size and eventual cell death. Other SERMs also block the ER***946; receptor and AI***8217;s even block the formation of Estradiol from testosterone conversion. However, the effectiveness at the receptor and long term side effects vary. Epistane***8482; has been shown to have one of the strongest and longest effects at the binding site, with minimal side effects when compared to other anti-estrogens.
So.....

And.....

ANTI-ESTROGEN EFFECTS OF DHT
One important function of DHT in the body that does not get much discussion is its antagonism of estrogen. Some men that take Proscar learn this the hard way—by developing a case of gynecomastia. By reducing DHT's protection against estrogen in the body, these men have fallen victim to its most dreaded ramification-bitch tits.

How does DHT protect against estrogen? There are at least three ways that this likely occurs. First of all, DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues. It either does this by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding.

Second of all, DHT and its metabolites have been shown to directly block the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme. The studies done in breast tissue showed that DHT, androsterone, and 5alpha-androstandione are potent inhibitors of the formation of estrone from androstenedione. 5alpha-androstandione was shown to be the most potent, while androsterone was the least.

Lastly, DHT acts on the hypothalamus/pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins. By decreasing the secretion of gonadotropins you decrease the production of the raw materials for estrogen production testosterone and androstenedione (DHT itself cannot aromatize into estrogens). This property of DHT comes into particular utility when it is administered exogenously, and this is to be discussed in further detail in the next section.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hi guys,

Epi will not reduce gyno. There is a possibility for rebound gyno. You can try a high dosed epiandro product it's not guaranteed but it did help me

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hi guys,

Injectable epistane? I hope your source is legit. I never heard of injectable epistane. You just might end up with winstrol or mast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LakeMountD

Could I get a link to the studies on methepiostanol you talked about?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane gives me gyno while using it. That's all I'm saying. An I'm not the only one.

Numerous dht derived steroids.
The quoted post was referring to someone posting all dht steroids had anti estrogen properties.

Does epi have anti estrogen properties? This has been beaten to death. There is no evidence it has anymore anti estrogen properties than dht, or any at all.

Anecdotally it acts like any other non aromatizing steroid, an causes hormonal disruption leading to sides like gyno etc.

If there is new data in epi, I'd love to read it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol he wanted extremely dry gains, hardness and gyno reduction, sounds like the combo he's looking for to me! Didn't say anything about impotence being a worry!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Lol he wanted extremely dry gains, hardness and gyno reduction, sounds like the combo he's looking for to me! Didn't say anything about impotence being a worry!
Lol I wouldn't be able to bench the bar alone on letro and winstrol stack I'll be so dry and stiff I just shatter like glass

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Is epiandro gonna give gyno issues thought it was dry and helps reduce estrogen?

mickybrah

Awards
How about epi-strong by mr supps? Anyone use that before? Im looking for the purest epi out there, none of those crappy clones that convert to phera or other substances. Im specifically after the dry, hard gains and the gyno reduction anti e and dht properties

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
How about epi-strong by mr supps? Anyone use that before? Im looking for the purest epi out there, none of those crappy clones that convert to phera or other substances. Im specifically after the dry, hard gains and the gyno reduction anti e and dht properties
Epistane is epistane bro. If you want a high dosed quality epi go with olympus labs Epistane. And I believe all epistane products break down into phera in time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*********, no thank you. Stay away.

mickybrah

Awards
Why is that? Ive heard great things about it from first hand user. Have you used it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is that? Ive heard great things about it from first hand user. Have you used it?
They have a history here. Pretty sure they put out bunk products. I mean it's bad enough that they are actually censored. I don't know the whole story but remember some troubles with them vaguely.

mickybrah

Awards
So all those reviews and first hand accounts from people that I know about their epi-strong are wrong? I have a mate that has used it 3 times and swears by it. The one I was going to buy was manufactured november 2014 which was the last batch just before the ban. Maybe they increased the quality of their products because a good mate used it from the same last batch and said it was great.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then why are you asking about it? You already seem to have your opinion made on it.

mickybrah

Awards
Im still not 100% convinced. I know there has been lots of cases of the wrong formula being put into epistane so im looking for opinions on different brands. The celtic labs one seems to have the slightly different chemical formula to the mr supps one. The mr supps one seems to be identical to the rpn havoc formula which is why I was leaning towards there

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Im still not 100% convinced. I know there has been lots of cases of the wrong formula being put into epistane so im looking for opinions on different brands. The celtic labs one seems to have the slightly different chemical formula to the mr supps one. The mr supps one seems to be identical to the rpn havoc formula which is why I was leaning towards there
I ran havoc og epistane and cell epi there all the same ****ttttttt just different dosage

mickybrah

Awards
Have you heard anything about epi-strong by mr supps?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Just run a tried and tested brand...rpn, cel, ol, brawn, etc