Celtic Labs Coming Soon: Trest / Desoxy Test Transdermals

00S4Boy

Awards
None of the logs have started yet, Actually i don't know the exact status of the product either, I want to say it is being capped and bottled currently. The people were just selected to log it.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None of the logs have started yet, Actually i don't know the exact status of the product either, I want to say it is being capped and bottled currently. The people were just selected to log it.
Thanks man.That explains why I could not find the logs there.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, didn't see your post here... got back to you on PHF as you saw.

There's a dedicated thread in the Celtic Labs section that'll show when the logs start coming in.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone should be able to get on PHF at this point. We're still working out some bugs with the new forum though.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can't get in, try retyping the URL for the PHF forums into your address bar. Seems to fix the issue for people.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
If you have it saved as a favorite from the prior site, that link is no longer valid.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I'm on. Do a google search for prohormone forum. You'll get the correct site/link that way.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been able to get to the site for 2 days.
I finally got on bro. Clear your cache and retype in the website address

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're trying to connect, try to type the URL instead of using a link/bookmark. prohormoneforum . com

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, Celtic Labs just released Transdermal Trestolone... it's 50mg/ml, 30ml. Google TRESTODERM to find out more info ;)

Let me know if you guys have any questions about it!

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
And its in stock ready to ship? Awesome!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Trest was easily the best hormone I've ever used. I used 4 bottles on my last cycle and wish I never had to come off. Added 30 pounds to my incline press and 55 pounds to my deadlift. Never felt better on cycle. Will certainly use with every cycle I ever run from here out. I can't believe this was just released.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRESTODERM is already out of stock! In less than 2 days!!!!

I'll let you guys know when it's back in... holy crap we sold a ridiculous amount of this stuff in no time lol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Eta on desoxy T in either powder or the new oil research site? Heck or the trans?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on the same thing myself man. Stuff sells out like crazy!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eta on desoxy T in either powder or the new oil research site? Heck or the trans?
Should be available for research purposes soon along with desoxy-testoterone-cypionate...

Trestolone-undecanoate is on it's way as well...

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
How does the Trestoderm work? Do you have to buy the patches and apply it on there? or does it come ready to go with them?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the Trestoderm work? Do you have to buy the patches and apply it on there? or does it come ready to go with them?
It's a liquid that you spread on your shoulder/chest/triceps/etc. It dries pretty fast and absorbs through the skin.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Oh ok, it's just a topical then. Is it just applied once a day? I know the Trestobol has a short half-life and I was taking it every 3 hoursish.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok, it's just a topical then. Is it just applied once a day? I know the Trestobol has a short half-life and I was taking it every 3 hoursish.
TD typically around 12 hour half life. Personally, I'd try to keep it fairly flat and do a morning and afternoon application.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It'll absorb throughout the day, like most topicals. Once in the morning/at night should work. You could potentially do once in the morning and once at night.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Should be available for research purposes soon along with desoxy-testoterone-cypionate...

Trestolone-undecanoate is on it's way as well...
OK need that desoxy T cyp that sounds perfect for some up coming research.. my bunny is going to be crazy dry.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
OK need that desoxy T cyp that sounds perfect for some up coming research.. my bunny is going to be crazy dry.
If you researched it yet and am going to be running a decent dose of aromatizing compound along with it, keep plenty of AI on hand. When I was running DTA a few months back, it was with 1000mg of Test. At 50mg DTA/day, I could get away with .75mg of Anastrozole. When I bumped it up to 100mg/day, I needed 1.25mg to keep the nips happy. I wonder if it has a higher binding affinity to SHBG than test increasing the amount of free test. I'd like to see DTC at 300mg/ml, but regardless that's what I'm planning on using it at per week.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
If you researched it yet and am going to be running a decent dose of aromatizing compound along with it, keep plenty of AI on hand. When I was running DTA a few months back, it was with 1000mg of Test. At 50mg DTA/day, I could get away with .75mg of Anastrozole. When I bumped it up to 100mg/day, I needed 1.25mg to keep the nips happy. I wonder if it has a higher binding affinity to SHBG than test increasing the amount of free test. I'd like to see DTC at 300mg/ml, but regardless that's what I'm planning on using it at per week.
How did you like the dta?

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
How did you like the dta? Curious.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It's great! One of my favorites to date! I'm planning on running it with trest in the near future. Only, I'm going to be using the cyp version of desoxy and the undeco version of trest.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest sounds sick

What's DTA?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Harbinah
What's this desoxy T all about?
Can you give me the quick break down
Thanks

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
There's a really good ErgoLog write up you should search for. Structurally, it's non-methyl phera. It has an interesting characteristic of having a long IM half life without having an ester added. From my experience, it is very good at retaining muscle mass, hardening, and vascularity during a calorie deficit. It's so good for mass retention during a cut though that I'm sure it will be a great lean mass builder as well. Its a 150x more anabolic than test.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
So is it wet like phera? Curious cause I heard it compared to phera (wet) and masteron (dryer).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is it wet like phera? Curious cause I heard it compared to phera (wet) and masteron (dryer).
I'm planning to run this stuff solo in a few months for contest prep (which I may or may not compete).

I'm hearing its like EQ, which makes sense when u look at anabolic:androgen ratios.

EQ = 100:50
DTA = 160:50

And DTA did just as well on muscle tissue accrual as Deca I believe, which means it probably has a strong myotropic ability.

I hope, hope , hope its like EQ in the regard for muscle fullness/dryness. That stuff is awesome!

I plan to start low (around 200mg/wk) & taper up to as high as 600mg/wk if it is indeed dry.

But in that regard, I'm also hearing reports of it being like Tren in the higher doses, with insomnia and profuse sweating, hardness and vascularity being a result of higher dosages.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to run this stuff solo in a few months for contest prep (which I may or may not compete).

I'm hearing its like EQ, which makes sense when u look at anabolic:androgen ratios.

EQ = 100:50
DTA = 160:50

And DTA did just as well on muscle tissue accrual as Deca I believe, which means it probably has a strong myotropic ability.

I hope, hope , hope its like EQ in the regard for muscle fullness/dryness. That stuff is awesome!

I plan to start low (around 200mg/wk) & taper up to as high as 600mg/wk if it is indeed dry.

But in that regard, I'm also hearing reports of it being like Tren in the higher doses, with insomnia and profuse sweating, hardness and vascularity being a result of higher dosages.
I heard something very similar as well about the insomnia. Are you gonna do the dta or dtc? Also how was the estrogen sides on the dta, if any?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will start with DTA then transition to DTC.

The proper way to "build up" a cycle would be to switch from short half life to a longer one overtime, then clear before a show.

Anyways, I'll do DTA for a while then DTC when it comes out. Trestolone ought to be long estered too because it converts that methyl estrogen QUICK. I'm not hearing about any estrogen sides on DTA. People always stack it so I cant be sure but I have Formestane, and will use Ralox as needed for nipple issues and if an emergency, I got Letro, lol.

I dont like anti-e's though. They end up doin more harm than good for guys on long cycles or TRT. Best to avoid them if possible.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established

The proper way to "build up" a cycle would be to switch from short half life to a longer one overtime, then clear before a show.

Anyways, I'll do DTA for a while then DTC when it comes out. Trestolone ought to be long estered too because it converts that methyl estrogen QUICK. I'm not hearing about any estrogen sides on DTA. People always stack it so I cant be sure but I have Formestane, and will use Ralox as needed for nipple issues and if an emergency, I got Letro, lol.

I dont like anti-e's though. They end up doin more harm than good for guys on long cycles or TRT. Best to avoid them if possible.
I wish someone would run solo so we knew exactly the effects. If you log it I will definitely follow as I want to try a low dose dtc to run along trt.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it's not wet at all... DTA (Desoxy Test Acetate, there is also cypionate) is something people would run leading up to a contest or when getting ready for beach season or just generally for cutting and getting that really vascular/dry look.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It is dry.

I've never run EQ, but what you've described pretty much mirrors my experience with DTA. As for insomnia, I haven't had any issues with it running up to 700mg.

I heard something very similar as well about the insomnia. Are you gonna do the dta or dtc? Also how was the estrogen sides on the dta, if any?

DTA by iteslf doesn't have any estro issues. But I think it has a higher affinity to binding with SHBG than Test, which causes higher levels of free test. When I dropped test to TRT levels or dropped it completely, I could run DTA at high dosages with no estro issues. But when running high test and DTA, my nips were much more sensitive and my AI dosages higher than running the same dose of test solo.

As long as its purity test matches what the supplier has claimed, TREST DECANOATE should be ready for purchase in the next week or two.

I wish someone would run solo so we knew exactly the effects. If you log it I will definitely follow as I want to try a low dose dtc to run along trt.

There are ways to test compounds stacked to determine effects without running them solo. This is especially easy with short esters. See my post above about DTA. I always manipulate the levels of different compounds to see how my body reacts differently. One of the benefits (for you and myself) of being a rep and getting to try these new compounds as compensation.

I also try to test out the lower effective limits as well. For me, DTA was still noticeable effective at 200mg/week. So, this is a powerful hormone! I would say the 400mg/week is a good middle of the row dosage. I personally don't see the need of running it higher than 300.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude turn off caps. Quit yelling at everyone

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!