cel's new td formestane

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
come on tex, you sound more excited than i am about this stuff.
haha never man, I know you are ecstatic about this stuff. You are the one who got me into formestane in the first place. I am excited for you to see what this can do for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha never man, I know you are ecstatic about this stuff. You are the one who got me into formestane in the first place. I am excited for you to see what this can do for you.
now that i see this is real deal and every bit as good as e-form i know what i can expect and it is all good. you are in for a real treat with this stuff. i would like to see you start out out 4 sprays 2xday, to get big results right off the bat. at that dosage you should see some physical change within the first week, maybe even sooner.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Tex that sounds real yummy...DTHC + Form? Sounds real good. May even have to try that stack myself in the coming months. Definately got the DTHC on my to-do list anyway :)

Have fun with this if you get around to this stack then!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
used 4 pumps when i woke up this morning. looked leaner/drier, probably from lots of trips to pee. td formestane will really dry you out so always drink lots of water when using. i have used td form many times before but i am always amazed at how fast it works to improve appearance of my chest, that alone would be worth the price. on a side note libido/performance is up, was surprised at staying power last night given that i was semi-aroused for most of the day. hard to believe this is only 2nd day, td form works fast.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
used 4 pumps when i woke up this morning. looked leaner/drier, probably from lots of trips to pee. td formestane will really dry you out so always drink lots of water when using. i have used td form many times before but i am always amazed at how fast it works to improve appearance of my chest, that alone would be worth the price. on a side note libido/performance is up, was surprised at staying power last night given that i was semi-aroused for most of the day. hard to believe this is only 2nd day, td form works fast.
DAYUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aye so since td form dries you out, is it not a good idea to use creatine while on td form?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAYUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aye so since td form dries you out, is it not a good idea to use creatine while on td form?
just drink a truck full of water.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
anyone know when cels td formestane will be available?
Yeah, when will Nutra carry this? :)

I had tried to mix up some bulk form into Penetrate, and i think i didn't do it correctly. Now there is some 'clear liquid' and some suspension in this mixture. :p

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope this gets to nutra asap and is priced as well as the other cel products

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I think a ton of us have been waiting for the return of a transdermal form....i'm pretty excited about it and i'm going to be putting it to use w/ my furazadrol and p plex in about 2 wks!!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP will be carrying, it will just be a couple weeks. We received a pre-shipment of the first batch, and it sold out almost immediately to just a couple of accounts. The next batch should be about 2 weeks out and NP will get some out of that batch :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NP will be carrying, it will just be a couple weeks. We received a pre-shipment of the first batch, and it sold out almost immediately to just a couple of accounts. The next batch should be about 2 weeks out and NP will get some out of that batch :)
i hope it's a big batch.:slomo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...i miss formestane!!!

btw-ibe's formex was dc'ed....not because of poor sales either, you be the judge, lol!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cel should release a transdermal resveratrol product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cel should release a transdermal resveratrol product
they had a transdermal cortisol product but i forget the name, but yeah they had the delivery system down!!!

glad to see cel making a comeback!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive known someone to use suppress c in the past year and it was still very effective. He did not have to heat it up or anything
very cool...if it were formestane i would have recommended heating!!!