Celebs on cycle past or present

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
lol ryan gosling dude? He arguably had the same muscle mass that someone could have with never lifting weights and he wasn't lean. He didn't transform really at all, probably just exercises over his career as an actor imo.
Yeah that's what I was thinking lol

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Taylor lautner

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
30 pounds of solid muscle is ridiculous.
Well there's such a thing as newbie gains lol, I blew up from 145 to 175 lol without anything to get to 196 where I'm at now I needed phs lol so it doesn't raise the steroid flag for me

Plus he was like 17 then lol

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I'm skeptical with lautner. I have friends who have a simialr metabolism eating over 5k calories a day, still staying shredded, but can't gain any muscle.

Hard to believe he went from anorexic looking, to an ideal build in 5 months, all while staying shredded.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
He openly admits to using hgh.
Like his caveman face doesn't say it all lol

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
ahh the naivety of youth. My rule of thumb (which is not always correct but in most cases is) is you can be big or you can be shredded but without aas you will not be both.
Im not tremendously big but 5'10, 202, 12% bf. Ive kept that since i last cycled in 2006. So, exception?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** wonder what he took
Its not like he was big and cut so to speak. He was already a solid size, he lost weight for the role. Its not hard to regain after losing that much weight.
but he probably used something.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
they all do it. Many are pretty open about it too. Im not into rap or hip hop but my boys always point out whose on in that industry. Treysongs (or whatever his name is) is very open about it and even raps about what he took (briefly of course haha). They all use it to turn into the sex symbols everyone wants to see and to create the perfect image of their character. The expendables wouldnt be the same if sylvester was a skinny little *****!! Dont think its just the guys doing it too! lol i always loved this topic. my friends are always trying to pick out who has crossed the dark side!!
Trey took roids to get ripped up like that huh? Never knew.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if someone like hemsworth stays on tech since his roles all involve being big and lean. Thor, avengers, snow white and the huntsman, and Thor 2 filming.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol ryan gosling dude? He arguably had the same muscle mass that someone could have with never lifting weights and he wasn't lean. He didn't transform really at all, probably just exercises over his career as an actor imo.
Have you seen him in Crazy Stupid Love or Drive? You don't get crazy veins at that.body fat by just eating your veggies. He uses gear to look good in movies.
These guys get paid millions to look a certain way. Why wouldn't they cheat??

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/24/peds-find-their-role-in-hollywood/print/

He'll need the juice if he wants to keep up his superhero career.
http://www.omdoubleg.com/entertainment/ryan-gosling-forms-a-fight-club/

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah I think anyone that has to get into shape for a role will cycle. They might have access to chefs and trainers but they would still cycle, I mean why wouldn't they? They get paid millions of dollars for these flicks they can afford the best sh1t and stay on for however long they need to.!

felixxthecatt

Awards
Well there's such a thing as newbie gains lol, I blew up from 145 to 175 lol without anything to get to 196 where I'm at now I needed phs lol so it doesn't raise the steroid flag for me

Plus he was like 17 then lol
But you probably put on muscle AND fat. Lautner stayed shredded.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Have you seen him in Crazy Stupid Love or Drive? You don't get crazy veins at that.body fat by just eating your veggies. He uses gear to look good in movies.
These guys get paid millions to look a certain way. Why wouldn't they cheat??

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/24/peds-find-their-role-in-hollywood/print/

He'll need the juice if he wants to keep up his superhero career.
http://www.omdoubleg.com/entertainment/ryan-gosling-forms-a-fight-club/
Oh my god that's HILARIOUS

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Michael Clarke Duncan from "The Green Mile"? That guy looked huge! One of my favorite movies, rip.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Michael Clarke Duncan from "The Green Mile"? That guy looked huge! One of my favorite movies, rip.
Could be something that contributed to his heart problems.