CEL products- anyone interested?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Hey all, Im not sure if I can post this here or not, but I am at a loss.

Essentially, I had planned out multiple 'cycles' of CEL products for the next year or two. I have 2 bottles of P-Mag, 2 bottles of M-LMG, 2 Bottles of Stano-Drol and 1 bottle of Alpha-One. Plus a couple of other ph's....Anyway I was obviously very happy and excited to have this stock and start runnng them in well thought out, well planned, cycles...

Well, the company I work for will be implementing a steroid testing policy ( random testing ) this year. Obviously I don't want to take any chances and I will no longer be running any ph's.

If anyone has any interest in acquiring these supplements please pm me.

Thanks.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Essentially, I had planned out multiple 'cycles' of CEL products for the next year or two. I have 2 bottles of P-Mag, 2 bottles of M-LMG, 2 Bottles of Stano-Drol and 1 bottle of Alpha-One. Plus a couple of other ph's....Anyway I was obviously very happy and excited to have this stock and start runnng them in well thought out, well planned, cycles...

Well, the company I work for will be implementing a steroid testing policy ( random testing ) this year. Obviously I don't want to take any chances and I will no longer be running any ph's.

Thanks.
You should post this in the supplement auction section.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

Thanks.
Can I ask what kind of Job's do these steroid testing, firefighters, cops,??
Definitely don’t want to put your job at risk.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Yeah I checked out the supp auction. The rules say NO PH's.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Can I ask what kind of Job's do these steroid testing, firefighters, cops,??
Definitely don’t want to put your job at risk.
It is a No Brainer. No way am I going to jeopardize my employment. Federal Agencies test for steroids along with some police and fire agencies.

Its b.s. because I purchased pro-hormones as a 'legal alternative' but its a gray area and I do not want to take any risks. Legal or not most ph's will trigger a positive test result.

Don't even get me started on the witch hunt for steroids which is ridiculous in and of itself. However as it stands I am not left with much choice in the matter.

01Lightning

Awards
I'll take a bottle of alpha one and M-LMG

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you still have the Stano-drol?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Sorry guys, I should have bumped the thread earlier. But I found someone who wanted to take it all off my hands at a solid price. Done deal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, I should have bumped the thread earlier. But I found someone who wanted to take it all off my hands at a solid price. Done deal.
no problem man