CEE New Reduced Prices

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In response to 1fast dropping his prices?

Once you get the oral 7-OH, I'll get a kilo of this too.

You know, with as much as I'm gonna buy from you and Custom. Y'all need to merge so I can save on shipping costs.

Warthog

Awards
Are you guys capping this? or are you just mixing it with water, gatorade, etc.??

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In response to 1fast dropping his prices?

Once you get the oral 7-OH, I'll get a kilo of this too.

You know, with as much as I'm gonna buy from you and Custom. Y'all need to merge so I can save on shipping costs.
Trying to sell through the last bit I have to make way for the new batch coming in. Once it sells through, prices will go up. The 7-OH is something I've looked at, but it's EXPENISVE! It comes out almost the same price as getting the Lean Xtreme. Need to keep digging for better prices or something...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

WOW, banging prices bossman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trying to sell through the last bit I have to make way for the new batch coming in. Once it sells through, prices will go up. The 7-OH is something I've looked at, but it's EXPENISVE! It comes out almost the same price as getting the Lean Xtreme. Need to keep digging for better prices or something...
Need some muscle to help lean on tha sources? ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll try this crap after all. I doubt it will work for me though. But five bucks is worth it even if it doesn't work. I've got some optimum creatine mono even though I'm a non-responder I've been taking it for a while now, since it was so cheap, I figure strength isn't the only benefit so maybe its doing something....Its either keep taking it or throw it away and I just hate wasting stuff.

Warthog

Awards
Are you guys capping this? or are you just mixing it with water, gatorade, etc.??
Any help here??? I know most CEE is sold in capsule form. Can u just scoop the bulk CEE into water and mix or do u need to cap it? Sounds like an obvious answer in that you can just mix with water or gatorade.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
put it in an ounce or 2 of H2O, swallow, and chase it with more H2O. It's sour/bitter, which is why all the bitching. Not worth capping IMO. Actually, as with ALCAR and other more offensive powders, if you learn to manipulate them in a drink, you can make kinda sweet and sour drinks with lemon, tea, crystal light, etc. Mad scientist ****. You know deep down there's a mad scientist in all of us, right? On this board, for sure. Hell, all our friends at Designer, Avant, etc. are MASTER mad scientists...

Warthog

Awards
put it in an ounce or 2 of H2O, swallow, and chase it with more H2O. It's sour/bitter, which is why all the bitching. Not worth capping IMO. Actually, as with ALCAR and other more offensive powders, if you learn to manipulate them in a drink, you can make kinda sweet and sour drinks with lemon, tea, crystal light, etc. Mad scientist ****. You know deep down there's a mad scientist in all of us, right? On this board, for sure. Hell, all our friends at Designer, Avant, etc. are MASTER mad scientists...
Thanks Millwood for the quick response. I was originally going to order some of the AST Creatine Mono that i asked Stryder to get, but i think i may order some CEE to try it out. Dont be upset with me Stryder, i think my roomy will probably still want the AST because hes a big pussy and wants whatever tastes the best and easy to mix. I dont mind a little struggle down if it puts the mass on.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Millwood for the quick response. I was originally going to order some of the AST Creatine Mono that i asked Stryder to get, but i think i may order some CEE to try it out. Dont be upset with me Stryder, i think my roomy will probably still want the AST because hes a big pussy and wants whatever tastes the best and easy to mix. I dont mind a little struggle down if it puts the mass on.
I understand...sorry it took longer than I estimated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How do most guys take this? 3 grams before workout? Should I wait and use it during PCT?

CROWLER