Catholics Hate Chocolate Jesus ! ! !

size

Awards
  • Established
It is offensive to many Catholics and I assume many Christians in general. However, in modern times it seems as though insulting Catholics is acceptable.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
It is offensive to many Catholics and I assume many Christians in general. However, in modern times it seems as though insulting Catholics is acceptable.
There are many angles to explore, I think everyone has the right to express themselves artistically and can then try to make a living through that expression. Personally I love chocolate!

However the timing of this exhibit is a challenge for anyone who takes their religion seriously

also do we really need another anatomically correct statue of
Jesus?

The man representing the arch diocese seemed like a mouth piece for the mob when he said, " You gave the Catholic church the finger and we broke it for you!"

Everyone in NYC knows you DON'T f**k with the Catholic church!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I prefer fruit flavored Jesus over chocolate hands down.

precious_roy

Awards
I prefer fruit flavored Jesus over chocolate hands down.
I'm Catholic and I find this insulting.

I mean everyone knows that chocolate Jesus is the best. Or maybe chocolate flavored whey Jesus? At least then it can be eaten. Not like the empty carbs present in the current Body you take at Mass.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
lol

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
people mad over nothing, making threats over religion shows how relgious one really isn't

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I think Jesus would think it was cool, imagine blessing it and giving it out as the host instead of bread for easter mass.

Lightning

Awards
Im glad to see that the church took such a hard line on the chocolate Jesus issue. Too bad they didnt take the same stance when children were getting molested for years by their clergy.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I think Jesus would think it was cool, imagine blessing it and giving it out as the host instead of bread for easter mass.
Yea , like one of those "Milano cookies" from Pepperidge Farms!

mmm... good

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is so fvcking true, I've even heard it at work but no one seemed to care. If I, as a Catholic, would say something about Muslims, Buddhists, or Jews (even jokingly) then I would probably be fired on the spot the same day.

size

Awards
  • Established
This is so fvcking true, I've even heard it at work but no one seemed to care. If I, as a Catholic, would say something about Muslims, Buddhists, or Jews (even jokingly) then I would probably be fired on the spot the same day.
So true, do you recall the cartoon with Muhammad having a bomb on his turban?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
So true, do you recall the cartoon with Muhammad having a bomb on his turban?
Of course, that's the one where the Danish cartoonist gotin trouble and Muslims protested a cartoon by rioting !

Even TV shows refrained from joking about other religions because it would be considered offensive but it's okay when it comes to Chrisitanity ?