case study: right side ribs (liver) pain after taking PH?

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I don't have that syndrome (yet).
i am thinking to take Havoc/Epistane, I search on line and find out someone reported a 'liver place' pain half hour after taking even one cap of Havoc. one and half hour later, the pain eased. and next time when he took it, he felt the same thing again. It was on bodybuilding forum in 2007.
the guy flushed all the rest of Havoc down the toilet and went to a doctor, but the liver function blood test report was not followed in that forum.

two things get me alerted: 1. Havoc is said to be a milder compound, although it's still methyl. But a so-called milder PH did this? 2. quite several people followed his forum saying 'me too'.

I am wondering how many people here have this kind of experience? Not just Havoc, also other methyl PH. After you take it you feel a pain on your upper right stomach or right side of ribs or back....

A guy there suggested that it's purely a psycologic effect since 'liver damage doesn't demonstrate liver pain'. of course, it's not true. Liver diseases DO GIVE YOU LIVER PAIN. Liver itself doesn't have many pain sensors but the thin tissue which 'packed' liver does. When liver swollen, that thin tissue sense the pressure and give you a sore feeling.

A possibilty I can think of is, the compound get into your liver quickly and your liver is under high pressure in short time, thus it needs big amount of blood get in and it swollen. If this is the case, i can imagine his blood test could be still normal. You need quite some liver cells death to give you a high ALT read.

andro

Awards
WOW u think too much. forget everything you typed...get blood test before you cycle to check liver. get another blood test after cycle. if you get pain & your worried its your liver....quit drug immediately & go to doctor for test. This is a common protocol(and common sense).

mmk64

Awards
I don't have that syndrome (yet).
i am thinking to take Havoc/Epistane, I search on line and find out someone reported a 'liver place' pain half hour after taking even one cap of Havoc. one and half hour later, the pain eased. and next time when he took it, he felt the same thing again. It was on bodybuilding forum in 2007.
the guy flushed all the rest of Havoc down the toilet and went to a doctor, but the liver function blood test report was not followed in that forum.

two things get me alerted: 1. Havoc is said to be a milder compound, although it's still methyl. But a so-called milder PH did this? 2. quite several people followed his forum saying 'me too'.

I am wondering how many people here have this kind of experience? Not just Havoc, also other methyl PH. After you take it you feel a pain on your upper right stomach or right side of ribs or back....

A guy there suggested that it's purely a psycologic effect since 'liver damage doesn't demonstrate liver pain'. of course, it's not true. Liver diseases DO GIVE YOU LIVER PAIN. Liver itself doesn't have many pain sensors but the thin tissue which 'packed' liver does. When liver swollen, that thin tissue sense the pressure and give you a sore feeling.

A possibilty I can think of is, the compound get into your liver quickly and your liver is under high pressure in short time, thus it needs big amount of blood get in and it swollen. If this is the case, i can imagine his blood test could be still normal. You need quite some liver cells death to give you a high ALT read.
Your liver has to be very stressed for you to feel pain. When I was poisoned (aka self administered superdrol for a few weeks), nausea and loss of appetite were the signs of liver stress for me. Sounds like the guy had a preexisting liver problem, since pain would come a good bit later after these signs I would presume

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
liver pain. yea. more like paranoia.
oh, my pancrease hurts.

you worry too much. but if you must, get blood work done to test liver function.

ever feel your liver hurt when drinking? I haven't, and ive drank until i've passed out face first on a hard woor floor of a bar. no liver pain then, and still never.

of course, my blood test have always shown a normal healthy functioning liver, even after some of the crazy oral cycle's i've ran of methylated steroids. this may not be the same for an unhealthy male with pre existing liver condition.:yawn: