cardio while on Anadrol

sikhjatt

Awards
Hey everyone was wondering if i should be doing cardio while taking anadrol and if yes, how much is the right amount ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do whatever you want...It wouldn't HURT to do it. Anadrol is a mass hormone, which makes me think you're bulking, which makes cardio kind of counterproductive. But if you enjoy cardio, then go for it.

sikhjatt

Awards
Yeah thanx, I just like staying fit because i play a lot of sports and its good for me to keep my cardio up so i don't lose any speed.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah thanx, I just like staying fit because i play a lot of sports and its good for me to keep my cardio up so i don't lose any speed.
Ya, man. Go for it. It definitely couldn't hurt. Bodybuilding should be fun! If you like doing cardio, then do it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
someone has to do it
"what is ur whole cycle? dont tell me its just Anadrol?"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
someone has to do it
"what is ur whole cycle? dont tell me its just Anadrol?"
I'm fairly certain the whole "no orals by themselves" thing went out the window sometime around 2003. Anadrol is harsh, but no more harsh than some of the OTC products out there. You're going to need PCT regardless, and it shouldn't be a problem getting things kicking again.

sikhjatt

Awards
yea im going to start next week thing im hoping to get a good pct by then but only thing i have laying around is 6-oxo what do you think about that ?

JayDiesel77

Awards
Guys...stop doing oral only cycles...add some test in there. Test is your friend. Always remember..TEST IS BEST !!! Anadrol bloats so cardio should help a little but its the hardest to keep from bloating you...even d-bol bloats less