Cant decide - which test booster

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase pro! i am only done with the first month but I has raised my test and LH levels, I have labs run every 2months.

Nice!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone say any of these would be more effective at muscle gain than an Erase + DAA stack? Any use different channels for test boosting?
is there such thing as a natural test boosting limit? ie. if you took them all in one big silly hyperthetical stack would you be wasting your cash?

I have erase and DAA and £50 burning a hole...basically!

More effective at muscle gain? Probably Anabeta Elite + Food. I dont think you can have a huge cumulative increase in testosterone from stacking 10 different testosterone boosters. Your testes can only work so hard.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Im surprised nothings being said about APE? Its the highest ranking supp on many sites?

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Im surprised nothings being said about APE? Its the highest ranking supp on many sites?
Actually forgot about this, I've seen few reviews but the ones I've seen seem to rave about it.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
So.. looking at all this.. DAA + PowerFull + Erase could be the killer stack?

DAA = Test + Estrogen boost
Powerful = prolactin control
Erase = Kills the estrogen and boosts natural test

uvawahoowa

Awards
Mucuna pruriens extract for L-dopa is great at modulating prolactin levels and keeping them at healthy levels.

As for your first question, it mainly applies to DAA/NMDA. This is because DAA stimulates the secretion of various hormones in the pituitary, apparently including prolactin. For some this isn't a problem, but others experience noticeable side effects from elevated prolactin.
So you could stack endosurge with daa for the prolactin control?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Looks like tomorrow I'll be starting Endosurge + DAA and at day 6 adding Licogenix to run this stack for 25 days.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Mucuna pruriens extract for L-dopa is great at modulating prolactin levels and keeping them at healthy levels.

As for your first question, it mainly applies to DAA/NMDA. This is because DAA stimulates the secretion of various hormones in the pituitary, apparently including prolactin. For some this isn't a problem, but others experience noticeable side effects from elevated prolactin.
And would the prolactin control product be started with the daa or staggered a couple weeks later?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like tomorrow I'll be starting Endosurge + DAA and at day 6 adding Licogenix to run this stack for 25 days.
Nice, let us know how it goes, the Endosurge/Licogenix stack would be a nice combo, we have a logger that will be doing that same stack.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
dont suppose APE affects prolactin does it? google-ing it.. cant find owt

uvawahoowa

Awards
dont suppose APE affects prolactin does it? google-ing it.. cant find owt
Doesn't look like it, but I would wait for coop or another knowledgeable rep to tell you for sure

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Ive said it in other posts, buts Ill say it here...

It looks like PowerFull also reduces estrogen, so its making my Erase redundant in a daa stack? I have a months supply arriving tomorrow so im keen to see if in 8 days i need to buy erase too when it runs out - what dya think? I want to complete a full cycle of DAA, im only a week in.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
No i wouldnt put powerfull on the same level as erase. I would run both bc powerfull assists in gh production... it made me sleep like a baby.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No i wouldnt put powerfull on the same level as erase. I would run both bc powerfull assists in gh production... it made me sleep like a baby.
PowerFULL and Erase are designed to produce different results.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Dont get powerfull, thats such a bunk product. Stick with erase and daa

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I agree with both of you, i wasnt stating that they were similar. And powerfull didnt produce really. I just stated i did notice a better quality of sleep. Not worth the price tag however as i experienced the same from zma for a fraction of the cost.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
APE is probably AEN's first bad product going off the label.
Really? If you google results and youtube vids everyone raves about it.. two bottles in of course

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Dont get powerfull, thats such a bunk product. Stick with erase and daa

erase doesnt keep prolactin in check though does it? thats my concern, labido is down on daa and erase :(

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
They love it over at the bb.com forums
Bit fishy...

D-pol keeps getting some solid reviews... I'm from Australia so I would stack this with a l-dopa product.

Endosurge ain't at NP? :/

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit fishy...

D-pol keeps getting some solid reviews... I'm from Australia so I would stack this with a l-dopa product.

Endosurge ain't at NP? :/
It is, I ordered some this past Friday.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
APE on order after a second month of DAA/Erase/Powerful Stack.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I've finished 3 weeks of Endosurge and 2 weeks of Licogenix and have to say it was a nice run.

Now thinking in 10 days to start testing for 3 weeks SNS Bulbine solo to see how it effects me since 0 feedback for this product anywhere online.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
went with iSatori ISA-Test gf (new one) as I couldnt ignore the rave reviews. First week i had a little boost libido wise but nothing really to say on the workout front, but after about 10 days im now starting to see a fuller look. Excited about the next 6 weeks. also stacke din there a thermo (tt-33)

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Just bought some DAA cheap, to run along side ISA-Test gf, should be good

Just ordered a second bottle of ISA-Test too for the full 8 weeks treatment as I am really feeling the test boost now like first week of erase.. but all the time :)

Still finishing up some USP Powerfull, but i dont really need it, as there is LDOPA in ISA-Test, seems its a good all rounder, what with zma, an AI etc included.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some DAA cheap, to run along side ISA-Test gf, should be good

Just ordered a second bottle of ISA-Test too for the full 8 weeks treatment as I am really feeling the test boost now like first week of erase.. but all the time :)

Still finishing up some USP Powerfull, but i dont really need it, as there is LDOPA in ISA-Test, seems its a good all rounder, what with zma, an AI etc included.
Some crazy stacks. Don't forget to give your body a rest. You could probably use 8 weeks off of all t-boosters.

heyhuggy

heyhuggy

Awards
Some crazy stacks. Don't forget to give your body a rest. You could probably use 8 weeks off of all t-boosters.

One question: I've been reading up on DAA, and I've read about the positive effects of the supp, but what about the increased aromatase activity (specifically in estradiol)? Double edged sword??

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
One question: I've been reading up on DAA, and I've read about the positive effects of the supp, but what about the increased aromatase activity (specifically in estradiol)? Double edged sword??
Anything that raises test will usually raise estrogen. Some people are prone to the excess aromatization of DAA so they will stack it with Erase or Erase pro.

DAA does not give me any estro problems but i always run Erase Pro with it because its the best and most effective stack Ive ever used.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Anything that raises test will usually raise estrogen. Some people are prone to the excess aromatization of DAA so they will stack it with Erase or Erase pro.

DAA does not give me any estro problems but i always run Erase Pro with it because its the best and most effective stack Ive ever used.
I am probe to the Aromatization myself so I normally just skip the DAA I get great results with Athletic Edge's APE and AnaBeta Elite followed by the Erase Pro to really harden up, going to try Erase Pro and the APE in two weeks during my cut to see how they stack together.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

The reformulated Intimidate SRT should really, effectively address some of the concerns. I'm looking forward to it hitting production and getting in the hands of some testers (hopefully me :D).

Be sure to check out the logs of Tropinol XP here as well, we're getting some incredibly positive initial feedback that should only get better with time.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
The reformulated Intimidate SRT should really, effectively address some of the concerns. I'm looking forward to it hitting production and getting in the hands of some testers (hopefully me :D).

Be sure to check out the logs of Tropinol XP here as well, we're getting some incredibly positive initial feedback that should only get better with time.
UncleWade, what is the 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione in Tropinol XP?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I am probe to the Aromatization myself so I normally just skip the DAA I get great results with Athletic Edge's APE and AnaBeta Elite followed by the Erase Pro to really harden up, going to try Erase Pro and the APE in two weeks during my cut to see how they stack together.
If you do well with APE, then you may actually be fine with DAA, or something like Test Powder. I say that because the Fenugreek in APE is notorious for aromatizing into estrogen. So if you don't notice estro sides with APE, I doubt you will with DAA especially if you throw Erase Pro in the mix.

But you may be fine with the Anabeta Elite. Honestly I notice very similar effects with Anabeta Elite and DAA. Except more physique and strength benefits with Anabeta Elite.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/bulbine-60-capsules.html
Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with inhibit p
, DAA Caps
or Powder
, reduce xt
, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

Boom, serious test boosting stack, for serious natty athletes. get it done.
dont mess around with blends, and low dosages, get the best bang for your buck.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
UncleWade, what is the 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione in Tropinol XP?
25R is a powerful non-hormonal anabolic sapogenin. It actually increases protein synthesis at the cellular level.

Our users of an older product, iForce Max Out, noticed some great strength increases while using the product - mainly attributable to this. Combined with the other actives in Tropinol XP, you should really notice some incredible increased strength, changes in body composition, pumps, increased libido, increased aggression in the gym, et cetera.