Can you reach the FINISH LINE?!?!?!? Iforce Nutrition Finsh Line Logging (5 loggers)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Bossman resent info to shipping yesterday to see whats what. Still haven't heard anything. As soon as I do, you'll all be the first to know

This bothers me because it makes ME look bad
We all still love u man !!! No worries !!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got tracking from UPS for:
HITECH PHARMA SMALL PACKAGE

I assume this is the finish line? ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing here yet. Crossing fingers.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Got my tacking number. Delivery is tomorrow!!!
Coming from GA, I would assume if you're near there you may get it today.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still haven't got my number yet

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using this product regularly and would not train without it. Recovery is on point with regular use

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using this product regularly and would not train without it. Recovery is on point with regular use
Truth, although I started drinking it intra workout since running out of compete!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Truth, although I started drinking it intra workout since running out of compete!!
Yeah?!?!?! I always wondered what it would be like as an Intra

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you reach the FINISH LINE?!?!?!? Iforce Nutrition Finsh Line Logging (5 l...

Guess what came in today's mail?

Yes. It. Has. Arrived.

Just in time for my 6-8 week cut! Starting tomorrow. :D

Edit: How could I forget. In all my excitement Thanks to IFM; ManimalPatB and his generous boss man!

I never got a tracker for this but you know what? I couldn't be happier to see this waiting for me when I got home.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

IForce Finish Line Rainbow Sherbet

Taste

Rainbow Sherbet – Wow.. Just WOW. This reminds me back in my childhood days of opening ½ gallon rainbow sherbet tubs and eating right out of the container. Iforce does it again with their flavoring. This is a replica of rainbow sherbet you buy at the grocery store. There is no other way to put it besides Iforce nailed this flavor. IMO They have one of the best lemon’s on the market, and they are known for great flavoring. This is just another great addition to their lineup.

Mixability

I have to say I have never had an issue with an Iforce product. Heamvol & Protean both have always mixed with ease. I did have a slight clump when I tried a sample of max-out, but it was a bit hard before consuming. Which probably did not help the cause. Most of the powders are extremely fine and mix with ease. This is yet another formula that does that even with a 25g scoop.

I used 24oz of liquid due to how large the scoop size one. I personally enjoy more liquid with mixing my drinks, and have always done so. The flavor is still strong.

Formula

What I really like about this product is the all in one benefits it provides. Especially for someone like myself who trains right upon waking.
It gives me

- BCAA's to help get protein into my system for Fasted AM Training
- LCLT to aid recovery
- Creatine HCL & MCC to help with performance, strength, and endurance
- Beta-Alanine which helps improve performance & Endurance
- Betaine helps increase power output, increase in workout volume + Strength

This is a great product to help sustain my energy and performance for peri-workout nutritional needs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Log will be up tomorrow at some point. Got mine on Friday but I've been in and out of the state due to work so I haven't had time to try it. Thanks again everybody see you all tomorrow

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent!! I am glad everyone got their bottles!!!!!!!!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yessssssss. Mine just got here, perfect timing too as I'm just about to hit the gym. Very cherry lime, can't wait to try as cherry is on be of my favorite flavor. Thanks pat and IFN, will start this today

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously loving it! ohhhhh cherry lime....

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to see everyone loving this product as much as I do

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Seriously loving it! ohhhhh cherry lime....
Cherry Lime is my FAVORITE flavor....something about it makes it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO refreshing after a long workout

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy to see everyone loving this product as much as I do
I'd say I'm more seriously infatuated to the point of wishing a further more long term relationship. :D

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cherry Lime is my FAVORITE flavor....something about it makes it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO refreshing after a long workout
I got the Rainbow Sherbet which I absolutely delicious and I love drinking it, often, and then came along Cherry Lime that minx.. just one post and now I find my love is wavering. Can a man love two PWO's at the same time? What if they found out about one another?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I got the Rainbow Sherbet which I absolutely delicious and I love drinking it, often, and then came along Cherry Lime that minx.. just one post and now I find my love is wavering. Can a man love two PWO's at the same time? What if they found out about one another?
I had a similar situation with mesomorph and controlled Labs White Flood it seems they spilled each other out on the floor in a desperate attempt to win my love.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Thought it would be my least favorite but it holds the top spot for me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Thought it would be my least favorite but it holds the top spot for me
Hmm I might have to try this flavor for finish line, I wasn't a fan of it for hemavo2 max but with different ingredients, sometimes flavors are tweaked.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

IForce Finish Line Rainbow Sherbet Final Review

Taste

Rainbow Sherbet – Legit Rainbow sherbet taste from sherbet you buy at the grocery store. If anyone does not like this flavor they are just stupid. This stuff is godly. Iforce does a hell of a job flavoring, and there is a reason why they are a very highly looked up to company. I could drink this 24/7 and never get sick of it.

Mixability

I have to say I have never had an issue with an Iforce product. Heamvol & Protean both have always mixed with ease. I did have a slight clump when I tried a sample of max-out, but it was a bit hard before consuming. Which probably did not help the cause. Most of the powders are extremely fine and mix with ease. This is yet another formula that does that even with a 25g scoop.

I used 24oz of liquid due to how large the scoop size one. I personally enjoy more liquid with mixing my drinks, and have always done so. The flavor is still strong.

Formula

What I really like about this product is the all in one benefits it provides. Especially for someone like myself who trains right upon waking.
It gives me

- BCAA's to help get protein into my system for Fasted AM Training
- LCLT to aid recovery
- Creatine HCL & MCC to help with performance, strength, and endurance
- Beta-Alanine which helps improve performance & Endurance
- Betaine helps increase power output, increase in workout volume + Strength

This is a great product to help sustain my energy and performance for peri-workout nutritional needs.

My Experience

Even being in contest prep and taking it all the way up to the final few days:
- Improved Recovery
- Less DOMS
- Less Rest Between Sets
- Easier to push through super sets and giant sets
- Less time in the gym due to being able to bang out my workouts faster
- Improved Mind Muscle Connection

Overall I am very pleased with Finish line. Not only is it well dosed, its well flavored and does exactly what you want it to do .....
With that said I would 100% Suggest this to anyone out there looking for a pre/intra/post workout product to assist their performance/endurnace.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
A1 review

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hmm I might have to try this flavor for finish line, I wasn't a fan of it for hemavo2 max but with different ingredients, sometimes flavors are tweaked.
It's worth it man, nothing else tastes as good as the Very Cherry Lime Finish Line!!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't a fan of it for Hemavo2 but the Finish Line version is refreshing and quite enjoyable

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's cherry with a perfectly dosed flavoring of lime. Tastes incredible and you'll have trouble not reaching for it any time you're thirsty. It's that good

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It's cherry with a perfectly dosed flavoring of lime. Tastes incredible and you'll have trouble not reaching for it any time you're thirsty. It's that good
I feel the same way. I have been using this flavor alone for like 6 months now

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I may have to purchase the cherry. Maybe 2 servings left of my rainbow sherbert. Good stuff!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah well worth it, gonna try the sherbet next just to compare