Can I use Arimahex by itself?

Cjvikings24

Awards
I’m new to the forum and have recently started using Apex supplements. I’m 20 years old and took some prohormones a couple years ago and haven’t felt the same since. Just got blood work done and everything was good besides my test being on the lower end (386). Is Arimahex something I could use? Would my estrogen tank?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m new to the forum and have recently started using Apex supplements. I’m 20 years old and took some prohormones a couple years ago and haven’t felt the same since. Just got blood work done and everything was good besides my test being on the lower end (386). Is Arimahex something I could use? Would my estrogen tank?
Sure... It sounds like you could really benefit from Arimahex!
It will not tank your Estrogen.

:)(y)💪

Cjvikings24

Awards
Sure... It sounds like you could really benefit from Arimahex!
It will not tank your Estrogen.

How long would I be able to use it consistently? Could I run it year round or take breaks every so often?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long would I be able to use it consistently? Could I run it year round or take breaks every so often?
We feel like taking a short break after 2 or 3 months could be beneficial.
That's what we Reps generally do.
(y)💪

Cjvikings24

Awards
We feel like taking a short break after 2 or 3 months could be beneficial.
That's what we Reps generally do.
(y)💪
👍🏻. Do you think Hyperion is something I would benefit from as well or would that suppress my natural production?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
👍🏻. Do you think Hyperion is something I would benefit from as well or would that suppress my natural production?
Hyperion would be beneficial, IMO.
It would not suppress your natural hormone production.

Cjvikings24

Awards
Hyperion would be beneficial, IMO.
It would not suppress your natural hormone production.
Im a little skeptical about DHEA but from these forums everyone seems to love it… Might have to try it out. Epi Andro is the prohormone I took when I was 18 and ever since it seems like I carry water weight and fat in the worst areas imaginable. Hopefully these can help!

kira1357

Awards
I recently started Arimahex and Hyperion combo as well, I'm a bit older than OP but my natural test is at the same mediocre level. The evidence behind 6-OXO increasing test and DHT but not crashing estrogen seems pretty solid, and the ability of 3, 4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran in Hyperion to raise free test by inhibiting SHBG sounds promising to me. You may or may not experience benefits from the DHEA itself, since that tends to be more effective as we age, but I'd say this is a much better combo than anything suppressive for a 20 year old who has already taken PHs and noticed long term effects of shutdown.

Cjvikings24

Awards
I recently started Arimahex and Hyperion combo as well, I'm a bit older than OP but my natural test is at the same mediocre level. The evidence behind 6-OXO increasing test and DHT but not crashing estrogen seems pretty solid, and the ability of 3, 4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran in Hyperion to raise free test by inhibiting SHBG sounds promising to me. You may or may not experience benefits from the DHEA itself, since that tends to be more effective as we age, but I'd say this is a much better combo than anything suppressive for a 20 year old who has already taken PHs and noticed long term effects of shutdown.
Thanks for your insight. My SHBG was “great” according to my Doc over the phone. Setting up an appointment to get the exact numbers. So messing with it might not be optimal, although I agree with you I shouldn’t suppress myself any further

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate your input, brother.
I don't ever mind answering questions about our products (because they Truly are Great products, that I use myself) ....
But it is always helpful when someone from outside Apex gives their honest input, as well!

kira1357

Awards
Thanks for your insight. My SHBG was “great” according to my Doc over the phone. Setting up an appointment to get the exact numbers. So messing with it might not be optimal, although I agree with you I shouldn’t suppress myself any further
Sure, it would be good to get the exact numbers. But 386 total test with SHBG in the high end of normal may be less optimal than 386 with SHBG in the low end of normal, as long as your estrogen is under control, and a doc might consider both of those "great" bc they're just looking for normal.

kira1357

Awards
I appreciate your input, brother.
I don't ever mind answering questions about our products (because they Truly are Great products, that I use myself) ....
But it is always helpful when someone from outside Apex gives their honest input, as well!
For sure! It's a rare day when I don't have some apex product slathered on me

Cjvikings24

Awards
Sure, it would be good to get the exact numbers. But 384 total test with SHBG in the high end of normal may be less optimal than 384 with SHBG in the low end of normal, as long as your estrogen is under control, and a doc might consider both of those "great" bc they're just looking for normal.
Yep… I’ve been to a few docs and realized “normal” is a broad statement. Need the numbers in front of me to believe that!

Cjvikings24

Awards
Do you think running Arimahex and Hyperion in synergy would be good?

kira1357

Awards
Do you think running Arimahex and Hyperion in synergy would be good?
I do, but if this is your first time with both of them there's no harm in starting one for a couple weeks before adding the other, to get a better sense of what each does for you. That's generally good advice when adding new compounds of any kind.

Cjvikings24

Awards
I do, but if this is your first time with both of them there's no harm in starting one for a couple weeks before adding the other, to get a better sense of what each does for you. That's generally good advice when adding new compounds of any kind.
This is what I had in mind… didn’t know how to put it into words lol! Thanks