Can I stack Massmax XT with ArA (X-Gels)?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I've just noticed Massmax XT contains epicatechin - I remember Follidrone not being recommended to use alongside X-Gels because the first being anti-inflammatory while ArA is inflammatory. Is epicatechin anti-inflammatory then?

Essentially, would Massmax XT counteract X-Gels? Should I just go with Anabeta Elite?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't personally because there was a study that showed epi reduces inflammation which can counter the effects of ARA which increases it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used the stack many times and didn't notice any diminishing effects. Maybe I'm just lucky

Have you tried stacking MassMax xt with ABE yet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't personally because there was a study that showed epi reduces inflammation which can counter the effects of ARA which increases it.
I've heard this as well. I would go with ABE and X gels if I were you and follow by using Massmax xt and something else.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
That's precisely what I'm gonna do! Thanks guys

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
What would you stack Massmax XT with? Follidrone and Massmax would probably be too much epicatechin?

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
Anyone knows where to get X-Gels for a good price?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you stack Massmax XT with? Follidrone and Massmax would probably be too much epicatechin?
Either one should give you enough epicatehin alone, but neither of them is really primarily/only an epi product anyway, and some people enjoy taking a ton of epi. FD2 has ecklonia cava, and MassMax XT has the ecdy (Rhaponticum Carthamoides), and each one also has extras besides just epi and those ingredients. In short, they have one ingredient overlap, but they each have their own benefits and other ingredients that wouldn't make them too redundant to use together. I'd recommend trying each one alone first, as they're both good supplements with great reviews, but I do think they can be stacked for an awesome natty combo.