can i stack epi/phera/winstrol/d-bol and anadrol?

projecthatch9

Awards
Our local supp shop owners told a friend of mine to use SPAWN to gain weight because he wants to put on some mass. So i hear him ask about Spawn, and was like NO man, that crap is 2 steroids in one.(a PH is a steroid, accept it). Explained to him a bit about the crap.

Most of the shop owners are full of themselves, looking to make a buck, and not really out to watch for the health of people. At lest from what I have seen. I have read many posts on here about *the local shop owner* or *my friend who owns a shop* etc. And those threads eventually have the poster coming back with a title reading *Help! I have to wear a 36C bra to hold my jugs in, Something is wrong!"

I can walk up to someone who is clueless about lifting and body building, and sounds like I invented the dang sport, and like I could formulate a PH in my sleep! Talk is cheap man, dont listen to it.
I have taken Spawn myself and if you have done your research and are educated, there is no reason to not take a cycle like this. Now, to someone that has no idea what a ph is, then that's a different story.

And to mooch, I agree with everything that was said in your original post. If new users spent 10 minutes to read the stickies that are at the top, the majority of these pointless threads would be gone. But people expect to come to a forum and have everyone tell them exactly what to do, instead of getting help.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^i think that what zero is trying to say is the average fitness enthusiast shouldnt be having a steroid sold to them....many shop guys will never even tell someone they are taking steroids....

projecthatch9

Awards
Agreed. Personally I think that ph's shouldn't be sold in stores, only online.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^^i think that what zero is trying to say is the average fitness enthusiast shouldnt be having a steroid sold to them....many shop guys will never even tell someone they are taking steroids....
These guys at a local supp store sold my friend that "pre workout mix"(forgot the name) with superdrol in it.. He called me and told me he had this awesome pre-workout supp, so i asked for the ingredients, and was like :261:

Luckily he had only taken it 1 time. But he said he had an awesome workout, and would have just stayed on that ****.

I told him to go back and tell them what was in it, and they told him "ahh that **** is mild, don't even worry about it" lol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
okay...you gonna take away my guns too....lol
i think that the sup companies should have to put a warning on the bottle....or shops should be more regulated....or people should just not be idiots and learn about whatever they are gonna put in their body....somebody gives you a bottle, says this will put 20 lbs on you in three weeks...and your not curious enought to figure out what this miracle stuff is? whats bill engval say? heres your sign!

projecthatch9

Awards
haha, here's your sign!

mooch there's no way you can honestly tell me that people need to stop being idiots. they're always going to be out there, no matter what happens. You can keep your guns, that's cool with me. Somebody's gotta protect us when the zombies come.

Anyways, ph's are never going to be regulated in stores. Employees and store owners don't care who buys what, they just want to make their money. I know it's the same way with online stores, but at least it won't be as easily accessible to children, aka 20 and under.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
okay...you gonna take away my guns too....lol
i think that the sup companies should have to put a warning on the bottle....or shops should be more regulated....or people should just not be idiots and learn about whatever they are gonna put in their body....somebody gives you a bottle, says this will put 20 lbs on you in three weeks...and your not curious enought to figure out what this miracle stuff is? whats bill engval say? heres your sign!
Na, guns are good..lol I'd sooner leave my house without my wallet then without my xd40:)

I agree with you with at least attempting to regulate some of these shady ass supp co's, and shops though.

I am just not a big PH/DS fan i guess.. I am a "hater"...LOL

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
haha, here's your sign!

mooch there's no way you can honestly tell me that people need to stop being idiots. they're always going to be out there, no matter what happens. You can keep your guns, that's cool with me. Somebody's gotta protect us when the zombies come.

Anyways, ph's are never going to be regulated in stores. Employees and store owners don't care who buys what, they just want to make their money. I know it's the same way with online stores, but at least it won't be as easily accessible to children, aka 20 and under.
its just that i cant fathom this behavior....whether we are talking guns or steroids or cold medicine....i learn about what im buying or putting in my body....every desicion i make is calculated...i dont understand how someone can just do this **** on the fly, cuz this guy at the gym told em....

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Na, guns are good..lol I'd sooner leave my house without my wallet then without my xd40:)

I agree with you with at least attempting to regulate some of these shady ass supp co's, and shops though.

I am just not a big PH/DS fan i guess.. I am a "hater"...LOL
Is that thos newer springfields (compact)?

projecthatch9

Awards
I hear ya. But there's nothing we can do about this. People are just always going to be uneducated consumers

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its just that i cant fathom this behavior....whether we are talking guns or steroids or cold medicine....i learn about what im buying or putting in my body....every desicion i make is calculated...i dont understand how someone can just do this **** on the fly, cuz this guy at the gym told em....
I feel ya.. I am a research-a-holic.. I research EVERYTHING a ton before i buy anything.. It is a sickness..lol

Is that thos newer springfields (compact)?
Yeap.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya.. I am a research-a-holic.. I research EVERYTHING a ton before i buy anything.. It is a sickness..lol

Yeap.

Research pays off. It saved me from picking up some LG science when I first started lifting. And then steroids and pro hormones took on this mythical sense, and seemed overly attractive. I am happy I staved that off and decided to spend a year or two learning.

This people dont anymore. My generaion shames me. If you make a stupid financial move, yeah, a stupid mistake and dated a wrong girl, happens, maybe got in a wreck, ok....

Pumped your body full of all kinds of hormonal products, especially hepatoxic ones...not ok... dumb, reading the bottle alone should make you wonder what this "big sciency word is"

lol

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards

Yeap.
Thought so.......I have a bud w/FFL and have just ordered the .45 4in. 13+1. He has the same and I fell In love. Its seems to be great for carry permit.
Since my 1911 is just to long and heavy! Sorry to get ya off subject there.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thought so.......I have a bud w/FFL and have just ordered the .45 4in. 13+1. He has the same and I fell In love. Its seems to be great for carry permit.
I have to go off subject for a second as sell, any one used a .40/.45 USP?

Alrighty, back on subject? :spank:

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards

Alrighty, back on subject? :spank:
What was the subject again? O yea thats right, can I stack anadrol, supertest450, dbol, deca, winni, m-drol, h-drol in a stack and use milkthissle for my pct? Will I look like Arnold by summer?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You ever shoot one of these? 1911 EMP.. I love it.

Ya, i have shot both the 40, and 45 USP's many of times.. They are very nice..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You ever shoot one of these? 1911 EMP.. I love it.

Ya, i have shot both the 40, and 45 USP's many of times.. They are very nice..
I am saving up for a USP .40 or .45 not sure though, its about a year off. bastards are expensive! mostly because I want a brand new one. I might get me a 9 for cheap to hold me off. Then again I can get a Kalashnikov for cheap from a buddy....hell I can even get grenades ^.^ For some reason the deagle is way too popular in the under ground.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Kalashnikov-cant exactly carry that in your belt line thou........LOL!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Kalashnikov-cant exactly carry that in your belt line thou........LOL!
No but it sure comes in handy. If it comes to the point I have to throw down, Hell I am gona throw down. Say if a gang member trys to hurt my family and I put him down for good with my .40 well you know they are all pussies and come after you in a group. So that is why the Kalashnikov is important :D at least that is my situational excuse to buy one from the black market :mischievous:

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
No but it sure comes in handy. If it comes to the point I have to throw down, Hell I am gona throw down. Say if a gang member trys to hurt my family and I put him down for good with my .40 well you know they are all pussies and come after you in a group. So that is why the Kalashnikov is important :D at least that is my situational excuse to buy one from the black market :mischievous:
I agree bro! I got a maadie myself (Egypt) and about 2000 rds.

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate it mooch. The guy I went to is not a friend, but runs several supp stores here locally, is knowledgeable, or comes off that way. Knows the chemistry, science of it, etc. So it's hard to hear him in person and then get the conflicts here, but when the board way out weighs his experience and opinions, it's hard not to listen. I appreciate your response, and the rest. Looks like I will leave the tri-meth alone for now. I believed him with the anti-aromatase nature of the Havoc, since it is the chemical used it treating breast cancer patients, and basically how it came about orginally. Looks like I need to break out my chem books to better understand this stuff. Now I am wishing I would have never spent the money on this stuff.

Guess I will run the Havoc with the support and PCT save the tri....

So thanks, for the info to chew......
Well Havoc is anti-estrogenic but Phera and Sdrol are progestins so the type of gyno that they could cause might not be estrogen related so an anti estrogen wouldn't be of help in that case was the point Mooch was trying to make. Glad you are taking the advice you get here lots of peopel with years of experience

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am saving up for a USP .40 or .45 not sure though, its about a year off. bastards are expensive! mostly because I want a brand new one. .
The usp's arent that much are they? Thought my friend bought his .40 for like 700 new.

Check this bitch out..
Kimber covert II. .45

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Well Havoc is anti-estrogenic but Phera and Sdrol are progestins so the type of gyno that they could cause might not be estrogen related so an anti estrogen wouldn't be of help in that case was the point Mooch was trying to make. Glad you are taking the advice you get here lots of peopel with years of experience
look at post # 26....we say the exact same thing....great minds think alike

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
sorry about the thread theft...... I will stop with bs on weapons now and let you guys get back to it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya, sorry mooch.. You can't go bringing up guns.. you did it to yourself man...lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:hijacked:
sry as well. back to the point. Lets jsut make a super pill with everything in it? lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ummm...i didnt mind....this is kind of a bullsh!t thread anyway....may as well shoot the sh!t and have fun....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ummm...i didnt mind....this is kind of a bullsh!t thread anyway....may as well shoot the sh!t and have fun....
aight then, on that note.. Whats ur carry weapon of choice ?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mooch- Have you ever ran Test Suspension? If so, thoughts?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Mooch- Have you ever ran Test Suspension? If so, thoughts?
no it scares me....id run it if i could find a good oil based one....but generally i stay away from water based injects....ive seen too many people get nasty infections and abcesses from winny and such....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i ran a test acetate one time....that was cool

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no it scares me....id run it if i could find a good oil based one....but generally i stay away from water based injects....ive seen too many people get nasty infections and abcesses from winny and such....
Ya man, i have seen the same..

Really want to try Susp. but that has been my main concern, as well.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

if you do it i would filter every shot with a whatman....

Hey mooch

http://www.boston.com/sports/schools/articles/2008/02/19/when_cheers_turn_to_depression/

seventh-grade girls were the fastest-growing group of steroid users, with more than 7 percent using them
yeah...this is where i live...one of my employees went to school with this girl...and the kid who killed himself on bigger stronger faster.....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah...this is where i live...one of my employees went to school with this girl...and the kid who killed himself on bigger stronger faster.....
Seriously what is up with people?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I used to think that...... Till I tried it now that is pain the shot is a pain it's a pain pinning 2x a day. your going to have to go with the smaller muscle groups because you'll run out of glutes, quads, and delts on day 3. and you really don't want to do a muscle 2x in one week with suspension imo. The only times i used it were pre comp where my mind was jacked into the whatever it takes mode. I would never use it otherwise i'd use prop

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
water breeds bacteria....thats all im gonna say....filter that sh!t

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with the depression thou? Is that a side in under developed brains for adoulesents. When Im on cycle...shi* Im happy go luck...feelin fine ya know?
i dont know about the girl...but like i said my guy knew taylor hooten....he says he always had problems with depression and would just fly off the handle about stuff before steroids....take a kid whos messed up in the head to start with...let him run a cycle with no pct....i can see this happening no problem....the girl on the other hand probably just couldnt get skinny enough or wasnt pretty enough....these plano/allen girls have a lot of messed up **** goin on....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with the depression thou? Is that a side in under developed brains for adoulesents. When Im on cycle...shi* Im happy go luck...feelin fine ya know?
I duno. messing with hormones at young ages could lead to depression. Possible miss dosing, or other things. I wont be on my first PH for a lil while. So I cant really vouch a personal belief. And even then I wont pin for a long time, if ever.