can i get my testicles back?

wilsonrob

wilsonrob

Awards
while i do agree with you on this point, there are a couple of barriers that present themselves when anyone tries to put this approach into action:

1) most of us dont want to divulge our steroid abuse to doctors
2) many doctors dont know **** about endocrinology or what the most current protocols are for treatment.
3) many of us cant afford what they recommend anyway, if we buy it via prescriptions and not on the black market.

if these issues arent barriers for someone, then naturally, a rigorous hormone panel and evaluation by an expert is the obvious best course of action.
blood work done and dusted will post my results in 7 days time for myself and those that are intrested.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Very good points I must say! I've seen number 1 thrown around these forums a lot. Number 2 may be true but I don't know about my doctor until this summer when I say I want it done! I just want the damn test done...I'll admit to using steroids I don't care...last time I checked what I did was not illegal or was I taking a control substance...so not like there will be repercussions...it will come down to doctor saying alright I'll give you the prescription for blood work, am sorry won't do that, or go see someone else...

Dr's will not "rat you out" if you admit to have taken steroids. It's like admitting drug use to them, they aren't going to call the police. Now, if you told them something along the lines of for example bragging about killing/injuring someone, that would be a different story. You can read up on it here if you'd like: http://www.enotes.com/everyday-law-encyclopedia/doctor-patient-confidentiality

Doctor-patient confidentiality stems from the special relationship created when a prospective patient seeks the advice, care, and/or treatment of a physician. It is based upon the general principle that individuals seeking medical help or advice should not be hindered or inhibited by fear that their medical concerns or conditions will be disclosed to others. Patients entrust personal knowledge of themselves to their physicians, which creates an uneven relationship in that the vulnerability is one-sided. There is generally an expectation that physicians will hold that special knowledge in confidence and use it exclusively for the benefit of the patient.

The professional duty of confidentiality covers not only what patients may reveal to doctors, but also what doctors may independently conclude or form an opinion about, based on their EXAMINATION or ASSESSMENT of patients. Confidentiality covers all medical records (including x-rays, lab-reports, etc.) as well as communications between patient and doctor, and it generally includes communications between the patient and other professional staff working with the doctor.

The duty of confidentiality continues even after patients stop seeing or being treated by their doctors. Once doctors are under a duty of confidentiality, they cannot divulge any medical information about their patients to third persons without patient consent. There are, however, exceptions to this rule.
There is more info for the exception, but as a general rule of thumb:

Is there confidentiality?
-Talking to a Dr. at a party about your situation? No
-E-mailing a Dr, such as on a "ask a doctor" website? No
-Getting sent to the Dr. by an employer or insurance company (at the REQUEST OF the employer or insurance company)? No
-Inquiring about your OWN health by going to a Dr. office on YOUR choice? Yes

I would not worried about being busted by your Dr. for past steroid use.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
does DTH have fenugreek if not why does it make youre nuts bigger?
No it doesnt contain fenugreek, what it does is corrects low semen production and restores a shut down HTPA really well.

Also I remember in 2005 when I was strating to feel that I wasnt responding to workouts the same and not as easily "cut" as in say 2001 I told my doctor at a physical and that I wanted my hormone levels checked and you know what he said......."oh well ur just getting older, you dont need them checked."

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Those are not barriers at all. You do not have to disclose anything to your GP other than you want to make sure you are healthy and that's why you want the blood test.

There are OTC or other means of finding ways to fix things with your body from supps etc purchased over the internet.

No matter which way you look at it, the only way to fix the problem is to find out the cause and then treat the cause.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
well his cause was his cycle.
lol, exactly.

really there are only a few options when you are permanently suppressed, and among those options there are only about 3 ingredients, used alone or in concert:

HCG
SERMs
AIs

well, and of course exogenous T, but that's not really an "externally manifested suppression of T" treatment.

how you choose to administer these drugs is some what of a debate. you'll have to sort through that with as much diligence as you can, and employ a trial-and-error approach, really. that's what the doc will do, but he doesnt have much more knowledge than many laymen, the only positive to utilizing him is that it's all legal (that's all my opinion, btw)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol, exactly.

really there are only a few options when you are permanently suppressed, and among those options there are only about 3 ingredients, used alone or in concert:

HCG
SERMs
AIs

well, and of course exogenous T, but that's not really an "externally manifested suppression of T" treatment.

how you choose to administer these drugs is some what of a debate. you'll have to sort through that with as much diligence as you can, and employ a trial-and-error approach, really. that's what the doc will do, but he doesnt have much more knowledge than many laymen, the only positive to utilizing him is that it's all legal (that's all my opinion, btw)
Im sure those work, but I know there have been guys who where shut down months after PCT and used Diesel Test and their boys were firing full throttle in 20 days or less. Mostly from superdrol cycles tho'