Can I get a little help?? With testosterone

Grinch

Awards
Ok so I know first thing someone will want to ask me are my stats...

5'10
160lbs
Very long limbs and levers
3x All American D1 athlete

I'm not a body builder nor am I trying to be one, so my intentions are not to look like a pro wrestler or a reject football player lol.. all jokes aside

Here are my goals and what I'm trying to accomplish.... simply put

SPEEED AND POWER....
Without adding and excess 35 pounds...

Ingredients

I have testosterone e..

Questions...

I'm intrested in microdosing... at my body weight what's the least amount of test e I could pin and still see major gains over 16 week cycle?

I don't want to discuss training and diet... I've been a athlete and a student of sport all my life.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test e will suppress your natural production so for it to be worth taking at all then you’d need the dose to elevate your levels above your natural baseline, therefore the most important question is whether you’ve had your natural test levels checked?

No one can answer until we know that as clearly if you have low test then a moderate trt dose of 150 or 200mg a week would likely be an Improvement, if your test is medium or high then you’d need more (even that’s not as simple as it sounds as you’d need to dose it for a month and get bloods on cycle to see what the levels were - we all respond differently and there’s other factors at play - free test for example.

For straight up strength and power I’m wouldn’t have thought test only was the best option anyway btw.

Grinch

Awards
Well I've done a test only cycle in my late 20s it was incredible of course it was the old school style of tapering where it went up in mg then work it's way back down...

A lot of my fellow counterparts in the sport were microdosing test...in the early 2000s to stay under WADA detection mostly.... but I always figured that a slow gradual build up would be better suited anyhow...durning the off season of sport...

I'm not a fan of synthetic roids...except for boldenone

Grinch

Awards
As I sit here and think... I probably just need to stick to traditional cycle and keep my diet right... why fix something that's not broke plus I've been retired for years not on anybody's watch dog list

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you want to micro-dose for major gains with the speed and the power you could try homeopathic testosterone

Grinch

Awards
Bro that's so disrespectful... microdosing can be very effective trust me but it's like the brother said earlier in order to be effective you have to have the right numbers to combat first...

Grinch

Awards
But I'm not gonna waste my time when I can do a real test only cycle or bold and test... so it's all good

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But I'm not gonna waste my time when I can do a real test only cycle or bold and test... so it's all good
Yea, I bet that bold would be a great weapon for what your looking for. You have a few options but really need to figure out how much weight your willing to put on. Just training for fun now or still competing in athletics?

Remember - When talking to a fan decades ago a young man said to Arnold "I dont want to be quite as big and muscular as you"...to which Arnold responded "dont worry, you wont be"

That weight wont sneak up on ya brother!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea, I bet that bold would be a great weapon for what your looking for. You have a few options but really need to figure out how much weight your willing to put on. Just training for fun now or still competing in athletics?

Remember - When talking to a fan decades ago a young man said to Arnold "I dont want to be quite as big and muscular as you"...to which Arnold responded "dont worry, you wont be"

That weight wont sneak up on ya brother!
Yeah agree with bold for sure. I’d look at throwing var in as that won’t add much size, epiandro as well. Calories at maintenance.

OP - a proper cycle at moderate doses would be your better option imo.

Grinch

Awards
12 weeks?
– Testosterone Enanthate at 250 a week
- EQ 300*a week?
Would these be adequate it your opinion??

Truthfully i plan on entering a competition or two in summer of 2020... so I don't mind add on weight I should have plenty of time to recomp before then...

Epiandro?? The prohormone? Version??

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No such thing as micridosing test bro.

What would work in such a way is a test booster. Something that lowers shbg. Proviron for instance. Or just buy something like alphamax xt... all of this will give you a boost.

Grinch

Awards
Your totally wrong please don't comment on something like it's facts when you have no idea what your talking about... microdosing is real an has been utilized by track and field athletes for a decade now...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your totally wrong please don't comment on something like it's facts when you have no idea what your talking about... microdosing is real an has been utilized by track and field athletes for a decade now...
Jeez, take it down a notch Dorothy...

First, please give us a detalied cycle plan for microdosing and how and why it works. After that we can talk about it, as clearly nobody has a clue to what you are talking about. Okay?

Secondly, I went from the perspective of the implied meanings ie.: microdosing implies no appreciable sides and little gains accumulated over time. Now with test I just don't see how this could hold up, because any appreciable amount of test that will make a difference is going to suppress you and by that time you are not micro dosing but are on a low cycle. And pinning small amounts of test will also suppress and you just might be in a worse position b4 pinning. Maybe you can do something with suspension/base?? Idk

This is why I recommend, a perfectly suitable idea off using a non suppressive compund like proviron. It will give you some strenght benefits on it's own, it will also increase free testosterone. Both this factors will thus contribute to an increase in performance and muscle mass over a period of 16 weeks. This is good advice and it is the closest that you can come to an actuall "micro dosing" idea imo.

Just trying to be helpful, so don't get you panties in a bunch again will you, tnx.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense but you dont want to discuss diet and training and your 5"10 160?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense but you dont want to discuss diet and training and your 5"10 160?
In all fairness, depending on your body fat and sports/activities of choice, 5’10” can be fairly muscular/strong, and have a solid grasp on training and diet.

But I’m 5’10” 160, so maybe I’m a little biased?

A good question would be what are his stats? Body fat? Measurements? Lifts? If he’s sub 10% body fat and benching 300+ and squatting in the upper 300s he has some idea of what he’s doing.

But microdosing is stupid if you have no drug testing you have to pass. Just use it in a normal cycle. You’ll get way more gains.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 weeks?
– Testosterone Enanthate at 250 a week
- EQ 300*a week?
Would these be adequate it your opinion??

Truthfully i plan on entering a competition or two in summer of 2020... so I don't mind add on weight I should have plenty of time to recomp before then...

Epiandro?? The prohormone? Version??
Why not using what brought Olympic Athletes gold in the past?
Some test (TRT'ish) and T-bol.

EQ is nice as it elevates RBC for optimized oxygen use -but it takes time to build up.

Grinch

Awards
Lol I've never benched that much... more like 235
But I have squated more than 300 that's light...
I focus on deadlifts and all forms of snatches...cleans and jerks
I'm a jumper athlete...

Body fat way under 10% more like 5%

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I've never benched that much... more like 235
But I have squated more than 300 that's light...
I focus on deadlifts and all forms of snatches...cleans and jerks
I'm a jumper athlete...

Body fat way under 10% more like 5%
More than 300 or upper 300s? My bests were 310 bench and 365 squat at 5’10” 165. So I’m defending that 160 doesn’t mean inexperienced and tiny.

And I’m not buying 5% body fat, sorry. That’s competitive bodybuilder level leanness. That’s not athlete leanness. In fact its to the point of being detrimental to performance and progress.

Grinch

Awards
I like TBol in terms of chemical make up...but I don't have a source on it that I can trust my source comes from Africa via friend.. and the shop he goes to will only sell me individual vials of test e 250... and boldenone 300mg in 10cc vials... I don't trust internet sources as I've watched countless people get scammed out of bitcoin...

Grinch

Awards
Seriously 5% percent I've been like that naturally all my life probably because I've been a vegetarian all my life.

Grinch

Awards
Ur bench is impressive

Up 300s me and a teammate of mine from Jamaica regularly could throw on three plates then start adding 5 and 10s until we crash

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously 5% percent I've been like that naturally all my life probably because I've been a vegetarian all my life.
You’re just digging that hole deeper man. If you’re an athlete at 5%, you’re seriously limiting your performance. I don’t believe you...

Grinch

Awards
Lol bruh I guess now u want to see a picture of me?

Explain to be how I'm limiting my performance please mr victor conte the performance god

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol bruh I guess now u want to see a picture of me?
It’d help us give you advice, since you have told us you have a very underwhelming bench and only said you squat over 300, which could be 315 or 395. Without knowing your level, we can’t really give you good advice. If you are actually at 5%, then I’d tell you to eat more; you’ll feel and perform better at 8%, and also make more gains

If you don’t want to post a pic, at least tell us your lifts and post a picture of someone from the internet who has a similar level of leanness as you so we can see what your idea of 5% is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
99% of the time when an athlete claims to be at 5% they’re 8% at the lowest.

Grinch

Awards
Listen bro I'm not here to prove a mf thing to you... or anyone else first and foremost... I could easily tell you to Google me and you would stfu but I'm here telling you I am a ex athlete collegiate and professional on a steriod forum wow wouldn't that do me a lot of justice... even though the whole world knows my sport is as filthy as it was when east Germany did there thing...

On terms of my bench press as a long jumper and triple jumper perspective a athlete never wants that excess top weight could I have benched more easily it's not nor has never been my focus to bench 3 plates...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen bro I'm not here to prove a mf thing to you... or anyone else first and foremost... I could easily tell you to Google me and you would stfu but I'm here telling you I am a ex athlete collegiate and professional on a steriod forum wow wouldn't that do me a lot of justice... even though the whole world knows my sport is as filthy as it was when east Germany did there thing...

On terms of my bench press as a long jumper and triple jumper perspective a athlete never wants that excess top weight could I have benched more easily it's not nor has never been my focus to bench 3 plates...
Yet here you are asking Internet strangers for help. So we should all just help you with absolutely no idea about where you’re at, and you shouldn’t have to answer any questions we ask trying to help you. Got it...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just find a picture on the internet of someone who has a similar level of muscle and leanness as you so we can at least get an idea of what you think 5% is.

Grinch

Awards
I didn't say I wouldn't answer any questions but your under lining tone was that I was lieing or speaking out my ass... plain and simple...you didn't ask ****...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say I wouldn't answer any questions but your under lining tone was that I was lieing or speaking out my ass... plain and simple...you didn't ask ****...
Dude, I came here and the first thing I did was DEFEND you by saying that 5’10” 160 can actually be experienced and decently strong...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I’m not saying you’re intentionally lying, I’m saying even most elite athletes don’t know what 5% body fat really is.

Grinch

Awards
Bro I just left Colorado spring training center I know wtf my body fat is...I'm not here for that thank you

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I just left Colorado spring training center I know wtf my body fat is...I'm not here for that thank you
So either post a pic of you or or a similar build, or tell us what testing method you used to determine 5% body fat instead of getting so defensive, which you’ve been this entire thread.

Grinch

Awards
I don't know what testing method they use all I can tell you is there is a chamber we go in and a bunch of lazers bombarded that gives you body fat readings and a bunch of other things...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what testing method they use all I can tell you is there is a chamber we go in and a bunch of lazers bombarded that gives you body fat readings and a bunch of other things...
Well if that told you you’re at 5%, eat a little more. Getting up to 7% will greatly help your performance and even more so help you progress strength-wise.

I wasn’t asking to be a dick, I was asking because you’ll get so much more out of your cycle if you allow yourself to eat in a surplus to get to ~7% body fat, which is where numerous studies have found elite sprinters to be. If you’re set on staying at 5%, you’re limiting your potential to gain strength.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you’re a vegetarian, do you supplement with Creatine?

Grinch

Awards
Thx for your help though I've got the info I needed
It just makes more sense to do 2 oldschool cycles... especially since I won't be tested no time soon

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx for your help though I've got the info I needed
It just makes more sense to do 2 oldschool cycles... especially since I won't be tested no time soon
For sure. If you’re not tested, then real cycles are ideal.

Also, while it’s no steroid, Creatine is amazing for vegetarians. It even improves their cognition.

Grinch

Awards
I will be tested but not for at least 1 year from today... the thing... a about bold is it has s very long detection time... I'm not even considering any other synthetic so tren and whinny and all that is not even debatable...

It's either bold /test
Test e only cycle....

I know how my body will respond to test since I've cycled before I've never done bold but its a Oldy goody also the one ped everyone gets popped on because they undermine the detection length

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be tested but not for at least 1 year from today... the thing... a about bold is it has s very long detection time... I'm not even considering any other synthetic so tren and whinny and all that is not even debatable...

It's either bold /test
Test e only cycle....

I know how my body will respond to test since I've cycled before I've never done bold but its a Oldy goody also the one ped everyone gets popped on because they undermine the detection length
One year is a long time. I’ll see what I can find about detection time though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly a chemist talking about steroid use in baseball says boldenone can be detected after months, anecdotally he claims to have heard even 18 months.

Grinch

Awards
Yeah I know someone who was busted 8 months after his last injection on boldenone I have exactly 15 months if I started today which isn't happening so roughly 14 months...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know someone who was busted 8 months after his last injection on boldenone I have exactly 15 months if I started today which isn't happening so roughly 14 months...
So maybe play it safe and don’t use it. It’d be on your mind the whole time.

Grinch

Awards
Bruh exactly I haven't even pinned that **** and it's on my mind...

Let me ask you this would you trust pct from these research companies... clomid and nolvadex?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Let me ask you this would you trust pct from these research companies... clomid and nolvadex?
I’d trust MA Research Chems. The owner is on the forum, and I know someone who has used multiple products of theirs that worked both subjectively and as shown in labs.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Too easy to get pharma grade for these 2. Look around. The vegetarian diet is not doing you any favors thats for sure. Animal protein/fat is way more anabolic. At 5'10 and 160 and training hard, your not eating enough of the right foods. I know you dont want to look at your diet but if your going to do a cycle you really should because what your doing now is not getting you where you want to be.