Can I extend a cycle by 2 weeks?

dialtone

Awards
Hey guys!!

I am new around here and thought I would start with a pretty straight forward question.

I have been running a test only cycle for the past 9 weeks of the planned 12, but in counting my stocks today I found that I have a 2 week surplus of test. Can I extend my cycle another 2 weeks to a total of 14 weeks (pushing back PCT accordingly of course)?

The only sides I have noticed are shrinking nutz, but I am not to concerned about that. I have also been using liquidex daily.

Thanks for any feedback!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes, pct will be a little harder since you will be shutdown more but ya you can go 2wks longer.

Gavin9

Awards
Yes, but as stated above you will be shut down harder. The rest is up for you to decide if it is worth it or not. I know many people that have ran test longer then 12 weeks. How high are you running your test and show us what you pct looks like.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you could use HCGenerate while on cycle to help with testosterone production. Its not hCG but its the next best thing. It will ease the crash your going to take when going into pct.

dialtone

Awards
Yes, but as stated above you will be shut down harder. The rest is up for you to decide if it is worth it or not. I know many people that have ran test longer then 12 weeks. How high are you running your test and show us what you pct looks like.
I am running 600/week, 2 doses of 300mg/ml of test e. My planned PCT is as follows:

- Clomid for a month
- HCGenerate starting after my last injection for 30 days
- DAA after last inject for 30days
- Bridge starting 30 days after last inject

Also, I had a discount code which I applied towards the Unleashed/Post Cycle bundle (30 day bottle of each)... not sure where I should apply it though yet.

This setup look good?

dialtone

Awards
Actually... when would you consider PCT as starting? Right after last injection, or 2 weeks after?

dialtone

Awards
I am running 600/week, 2 doses of 300mg/ml of test e. My planned PCT is as follows:

- Clomid for a month
- HCGenerate starting after my last injection for 30 days
- DAA after last inject for 30days
- Bridge starting 30 days after last inject

Also, I had a discount code which I applied towards the Unleashed/Post Cycle bundle (30 day bottle of each)... not sure where I should apply it though yet.

This setup look good?
Good to go with this setup?