Can aromatizing PH's be good?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I read that some people stack 4ad with 1 test BECAUSE it aromatizes, which can help put on mass they say, when bulking. Is there any truth to this? Can a little bit of aromatization be good?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I read that some people stack 4ad with 1 test BECAUSE it aromatizes, which can help put on mass they say, when bulking. Is there any truth to this? Can a little bit of aromatization be good?
Yes, estrogen helps at certain levels. Too much is not good though. However, the most common reason I know that people stack 4-AD with 1-test products is to combat the side effects of 1-test by upping testosterone.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I am aware that most people use it to combat sides, I just had never heard of any one using it for the fact that it aromitizes

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
in one word: yes.

aromatization is not per se bad.

too much E (and/or an out of whack T/E ratio) is

E is anabolic. in somewhat different ways than T, but it is a symbiotic relationship of sorts.

also, consider this. if one takes 1-test in large enough doses and for long enough, it will eventually suppress endogenous T to near ZERO. this will mean little to no endogenous T and consequently little to no endogenous E either. that's because men don't produce E. and NO e and NO t is not a good thing.

yes, more E can also mean more water weight, etc. but even that is not a bad thing. literally REAMS have been written about this, but to put it succinctly, E is not bad.

there are several positive effects that E has on the body.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
How long would it be reqired to throw stuff out of wack with 1t, and how much.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the dosages, the person's physiology, and the definition of the term "out of wack." You will be altering your endocrine system with any of these compounds, so the technical answer is "within a few days." This is the reason it is a good idea to use PCT at the end of all cycles.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
4/ad does not convert to estrogen(aromatize). The amount that converts to test is what aromatizes.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
that is correct. that was one of the (many) drawbacks of 4-aDIONE (ie andro) was that it, itself, converted to E, as well as the test it converted to could then aromatize to E.

not good.

4-ad(iol) converts to test, which can then aromatize. personally, i am reasonably confident that unconverted 4-ad has intrinsic properties of its own, which is somewhat controversial.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
BTW, yes a little estrogen can be good for ya!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
also you need E to have GH convert to IGF1 in the liver. You really only wantto keep E low if you have probelsm with E sides (gyno) or you are very close to precontest. Other wise you want to use the smallest amount of an anti-e if any at all to get the job done. You want E under control, not completley out of the system.

E also helsp keep cells and tissues hydrated, so to keep from cramping and having cells more anabolic is also a benefit.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed when using high amounts of transdermal 1-Test that my joints seem to ache. Once I started the transdermal 4-AD the problem subsided...