CAMERA PHONE PICS OF IDIOTS OLIN THE GYM

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
The subject speaks for itself. Post your best/funniest picture of a person in your gym who train incorrectly this is taking the other forum topic "douchbage's at the gym" to another level lol

For example; something like this...

image-2261131644.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I won't do this.
If someone is really off I'd rather help them to get better not laugh @ then & watch em get hurt.

I'll def sub to see what pics get posted though. :D

boogyman

Awards
I am wearing those exact same pajama pants right now. Difference is I just woke up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
LMFAO

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I'm really looking for laughs lmao. I went to the gym today but I found no one doing anything stupid so far -______-

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
it?s monday, you could use some motivation24.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I hate those balls

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
That guy tried to do that.. I had 911 dialed in, just In case. He got 3 reps with a spotter... His back was about to break lol
YEAHHHH OKAYYYYY!!! He probably went down a half inch lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The ROM is different, it's plate loaded leg press. But that guy was no more then 165. He went down like 5 inches but the only thing that really moved was his back...
:laughing:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well actually looking at it, I have that leg press in my gym and it's much easier than the traditional leg press. But videos? Pics? Lmaooo
I'm a powerlifter lol

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

boogyman

Awards
No pics, but I have a bunch of celebrity look alikes in my gym. An older dude looks exactly like Ozzy Osbourne, two guys lift together every morning look like Moby and Robert Smith from The Cure (hair and all), and yesterday a guy was right next to me who looked like a 25 year old Obama.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
No pics, but I have a bunch of celebrity look alikes in my gym. An older dude looks exactly like Ozzy Osbourne, two guys lift together every morning look like Moby and Robert Smith from The Cure (hair and all), and yesterday a guy was right next to me who looked like a 25 year old Obama.
Hahaha get those pics!