CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finaflex is doing big things guys! Just received Scotty Docs contribution and once again like the other companies just above and beyond! I'm speechless! A big thank you to Kleen for getting Finaflex in on this!!!!!!

Mothaeffin America!

- Valdez:usa:
It is both my and FINAFLEX's pleasure to support our men and women of the Armed Forces, and I too want to thank Chris "MrKleen74" for making me aware of this and making our contribution possible.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lecheek is sending out a care package today, we were happy to be a part of this.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm personally cleaning out unused supps (sealed) from my stash and sending them as well :)

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
This goes out to EVERYONE in this thread, competing company or not - You are all awesome and while I see so much "crap" go on in this industry that turns my stomach, from bad attitudes to lack of support to BS products, an outpouring of GOOD like we have here makes me proud to be part of what is essentially is (at its most basic level) a "brotherhood." We all have the same goal here - to be better tomorrow than we are today - and we NEED to have each other's backs and build each other up, not tear each other down.

God Bless guys.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This goes out to EVERYONE in this thread, competing company or not - You are all awesome and while I see so much "crap" go on in this industry that turns my stomach, from bad attitudes to lack of support to BS products, an outpouring of GOOD like we have here makes me proud to be part of what is essentially is (at its most basic level) a "brotherhood." We all have the same goal here - to be better tomorrow than we are today - and we NEED to have each other's backs and build each other up, not tear each other down.

God Bless guys.
I couldn't have said it better myself, Eric. It really is something to be proud of.

Brothers in iron.

- Valdez

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
HUGE HUGE PROPS!!!!!!!!!
!!!Speechless!!!

kateean2

Awards
Just received confirmation from Josh and PES is in!!!

supplementpimp

Awards
Im in SF/Deployed Currently/Can Verify/Have 7-8 guys who order supps regularly/I can send Nutraplanet receipts to verify supp purchases/ Would love some samples to use and distro if any are available from participating companies/ Thanks

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in SF/Deployed Currently/Can Verify/Have 7-8 guys who order supps regularly/I can send Nutraplanet receipts to verify supp purchases/ Would love some samples to use and distro if any are available from participating companies/ Thanks
I got you brother pm the info

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lecheek will hook you up PM me the info

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

supplementpimp

Awards
Thanks gents, PM's sent.

There is no arguing that the brothers-in-iron support all of us over here, very appreciated.

MC

boogyman

Awards
Been following this thread...good job guys. :arms:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez... please inform me as soon as the FINAFLEX package receipt is confirmed?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our package should go out today. We sent over several different products from the line for them to try out.
Thanks
Awesome!!!!!

Valdez... please inform me as soon as the FINAFLEX package receipt is confirmed?
Of course!

And I'll do the same for the other companies as well!!!!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been sick as **** guys but I just received word three of the packages are in...

Appnut
Lecheek
Pni

You guys will have some pics coming shortly :D

- Valdez

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I've been sick as **** guys but I just received word three of the packages are in...

Appnut
Lecheek
Pni

- Valdez
Hope you feel better bro! Thanks for letting us know!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Valdez

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Appnut
Lecheek
Pni

- Valdez
Thanks for the update hope u feel better bro

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get better deezy

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother in law is shipping out to Afghanistan today. I'd love to get something together for him in the next few weeks if possible! I'll get his APO from his fiance and give it to any company reps that want to send anything. He's an Army Ranger and this is his 11th or 12th deployment (I can't remember exactly), he and his guys deserve to kill some weights while their over there fighting taliban!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother in law is shipping out to Afghanistan today. I'd love to get something together for him in the next few weeks if possible! I'll get his APO from his fiance and give it to any company reps that want to send anything. He's an Army Ranger and this is his 11th or 12th deployment (I can't remember exactly), he and his guys deserve to kill some weights while their over there fighting taliban!
Ill see what I can do brother ill PM you when I get my rep package and see what I can send your way for him and his friends :) tell him to be safe and get his ass home to his family!! My uncle was a gunner in the helicopter in Vietnam and he had zero support while he was there or when he came home and he ended up killing himself along with his wife and kids a few years after he got back so I feel it's dearly important to support our troops not just bc "we are Americans" but bc those of us who aren't in the military and help keep order here whether your a police officer/fire fighter or even a school teacher your job is still important but we don't understand what being away in a distant land does to the human body and brain so I personally support because they need it more then the average person with their 9-5 job

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill see what I can do brother ill PM you when I get my rep package and see what I can send your way for him and his friends :) tell him to be safe and get his ass home to his family!! My uncle was a gunner in the helicopter in Vietnam and he had zero support while he was there or when he came home and he ended up killing himself along with his wife and kids a few years after he got back so I feel it's dearly important to support our troops not just bc "we are Americans" but bc those of us who aren't in the military and help keep order here whether your a police officer/fire fighter or even a school teacher your job is still important but we don't understand what being away in a distant land does to the human body and brain so I personally support because they need it more then the average person with their 9-5 job
holy crap, that's aweful! yeah, my wife and I send him stuff every time he goes over there, but it's usually candy and DVDs and stuff. I told him about this "supps for soldiers" thing and he was really excited! It really is important to make them realize that they're not forgotten when they're not home.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy crap, that's aweful! yeah, my wife and I send him stuff every time he goes over there, but it's usually candy and DVDs and stuff. I told him about this "supps for soldiers" thing and he was really excited! It really is important to make them realize that they're not forgotten when they're not home.
Well I got you bro ill send you what I can next month when I get my rep package I still have your address :) ill send it to you so you can toss it in when your wife sends him stuff again

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I got you bro ill send you what I can next month when I get my rep package I still have your address :) ill send it to you so you can toss it in when your wife sends him stuff again
thanks a ton Ricky, you're a really generous dude!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
This thread is nothing but win!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Trust me care packages are like a 10 minute escape from being in a warzone. You get a few letters, magazines, socks, razors and movies and for a few minutes you forget you are in one of the sh*tiest places in the world with people trying to kill you. Its probably the biggest moral booster, when mail comes. Everyone shares what they get with those who don't and its pretty humbling.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me care packages are like a 10 minute escape from being in a warzone. You get a few letters, magazines, socks, razors and movies and for a few minutes you forget you are in one of the sh*tiest places in the world with people trying to kill you. Its probably the biggest moral booster, when mail comes. Everyone shares what they get with those who don't and its pretty humbling.
Well it's my pleasure to bring a little enjoyment to them :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously can't imagine what its like over there

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of starting a Facebook page to keep this up and alive maybe do like a weekly or monthly giveaway to someone people nominate and take small Paypal donations to pay for shipping and make it totally non profit

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thinking of starting a Facebook page to keep this up and alive maybe do like a weekly or monthly giveaway to someone people nominate and take small Paypal donations to pay for shipping and make it totally non profit
That sounds like a great idea man. I'm sure everyone would support you on this!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an awesome idea

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have checked tracking on this package. The only thing we are getting is that it was processed through the APO on January 17th. No idea where it is now.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have checked tracking on this package. The only thing we are getting is that it was processed through the APO on January 17th. No idea where it is now.
They are out on a mission for a bit no internet... No confirmation for a few days sorry I haven't updated I've been crazy busy.

- Valdez

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cleared

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All APO/FPO mail go through either San Francisco or New Jersey to be palletized and shipped out. That's as far as tracking numbers will get you. If its the Middle East/Europe regions it should go through NJ. Asia etc through SF. Most mail to Afghanistan right now average about 8 days give or take. Really large packages can take a bit longer and small out of the way combat outposts can take a little linger to reach as well Flat rate boxes seem to be the best bet from my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com