Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NLA Performance will donate a full Ultimate Stack which includes:
-1 month supply of SUPP-D our pre-workout
-1 month supply of SWOLL-N our nitric oxide booster
-1 month supply of RECOVER-D our post workout recovery protein
-1 month supply of T-BLAST our natural testosterone booster
Another young company stepping up to the plate! Thank you kindly for the support! I know it means a lot to all of us who served and are serving.
Think of the feeling these men (and maybe one woman lol) will get. Being away from their wives, children, mothers, dads, friends and family, when they get this guys. That is the kind of support everyone in the military should feel.

Thank you to everyone who has men apart of this.

Great idea, Valdez. I'm not in the military, but I know which companies I will now support. It is something small, just like a sincere hand shake and thank you, to support our military. We are forever indebted to those men and women.

P.S. Valdez, I would do your best to get a list published of the companies that are participating. There is just a little something extra within the product that is made in the USA and supports our troops.
Absolutely, I whole heartedly agree with that statement. I too support those that support the men and women who defend the constitution!

That's a really great idea. I will probably stop taking donations in a few days at which point I'll either create a new thread or post in here and also try to get some pics of the guys we are all sending to.

If the companies are interested I can type up a thank you letter to be posted on their sites showing their support. If so, let me know guys!!!

- Valdez

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great idea dez. Loving all the support in here.

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA Performance will donate a full Ultimate Stack which includes:
-1 month supply of SUPP-D our pre-workout
-1 month supply of SWOLL-N our nitric oxide booster
-1 month supply of RECOVER-D our post workout recovery protein
-1 month supply of T-BLAST our natural testosterone booster
Great Company here Helping for a Great cause. Nice Gifts in this Basket ;)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Realy an awesome Idea Dez! Lots of support for a good cause. I never served, but appreciate all who have. Its good to see different supp companies coming together. Keep up the support Boys, need lots more Gifts!

domore

Awards
Absolutely, I whole heartedly agree with that statement. I too support those that support the men and women who defend the constitution!

That's a really great idea. I will probably stop taking donations in a few days at which point I'll either create a new thread or post in here and also try to get some pics of the guys we are all sending to.

If the companies are interested I can type up a thank you letter to be posted on their sites showing their support. If so, let me know guys!!!

- Valdez
Having them take a picture with their supplement care package would be a pretty sweet idea. You could post them on AM and the other companies websites to try to get the idea to spread.

You could get this as a full-fledged program. Supps for Soldiers, or some name.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Having them take a picture with their supplement care package would be a pretty sweet idea. You could post them on AM and the other companies websites to try to get the idea to spread.

Hell yea man, love that name. Also can do Supps for Sailors too. Believe me, being out in the middle of the ocean for months at a time does get kinda boring, but having some supps will make it better. Most ships have a gym/weightroom. I know we did and I was on a FFG, we turned one of our heilo hangars into a weight room. 2 flat/incline benches, lat pulldown machine, 2 treadmills, dumbbells. Plus we also had a elliptical and a bike outside the 76 gun magazine.

domore

Awards
Hell yea man, love that name. Also can do Supps for Sailors too. Believe me, being out in the middle of the ocean for months at a time does get kinda boring, but having some supps will make it better. Most ships have a gym/weightroom. I know we did and I was on a FFG, we turned one of our heilo hangars into a weight room. 2 flat/incline benches, lat pulldown machine, 2 treadmills, dumbbells. Plus we also had a elliptical and a bike outside the 76 gun magazine.
I think this idea could seriously explode. I'm not in the military, but from the sounds of it (from friends, family, and on the boards), many men and women in the military like to workout. So, why not send some care packages with supplements?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I think this idea could seriously explode. I'm not in the military, but from the sounds of it (from friends, family, and on the boards), many men and women in the military like to workout. So, why not send some care packages with supplements?
Awesome idea this is comming to be!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Muscles for Marines....

I know that's how we kill idle time on our deployments. I will be sending some vanillean out to the boys next week valdez.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Supps for Soldiers
Supps for Sailors
Muscles for Marines
What for the Air Force? Need some AF vets to chime in on this one

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I was going to tell you to PM howwedo, but I see he's on top of it! Your boys will def LOVE PNI!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez... FINAFLEX is in, hit me up PM as to what you had in mind (quantity)? Our Swag Packs are very popular...???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love how much support there is in here! It's a great feeling especially for bein an ex soldier

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had to send ScottyDoc over here for this one. Of course it is no surprise FINAFLEX is in. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, USPS Flat rate boxes cost slightly less to ship to the troops (APO and whatever the other military addresses are referred to as) than it does to ship within the states. :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A picture shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, so I was planning on doing that as well - great minds?!

I would LOVE to make this a full fledged program... That being said I'm a father, full time firefighter, full time student, in the army national guard, strength and conditioning intern, and boyfriend. If I took on any more I would be single lmao!

However, I would like to see this done on a larger scale. How familiar are you with raising funds, advertising and marketing or sales?

US Navy here - 5 years
Thank you for your service Cary K

I had a buddy in the navy he said they completely made their while entire gym by welding a complete system together lol!

This is in no way branch specific. I'm just army so I know more army and my navy buddy is out. My AIT was joint force all branches so I know military men and women in all branches.

Agreed...

Here we go guys due to the enormous success of this thread we well make this a quarterly thing. We can't expect companies to donate monthly lol. This quarter since its already been established will go to the unit with the address provided.

Next quarter - danger Dave and his marines and Kowalski's (cwszasanzky or whatever the ****) brother.

We take care of our own, right? With the enormous response we've received I absolutely think we could brighten the lives of some military members and should keep this going.

This is a great opportunity for supplement companies as well. You can almost guarantee customers for life when you take care of them during an extremely hard time.

Muscles for Marines....

I know that's how we kill idle time on our deployments. I will be sending some vanillean out to the boys next week valdez.
Thank you brother, the favor will be returned, even if I have fund it myself.

Valdez... FINAFLEX is in, hit me up PM as to what you had in mind (quantity)? Our Swag Packs are very popular...???
Pm on the way.

Again THANK YOU!!!! You guys are some bad mfers yourselves for the support!!!!!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, USPS Flat rate boxes cost slightly less to ship to the troops (APO and whatever the other military addresses are referred to as) than it does to ship within the states. :D
Thanks for stopping in and enlightening us :)

- Valdez

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I had a buddy in the navy he said they completely made their while entire gym by welding a complete system together lol!

This is in no way branch specific. I'm just army so I know more army and my navy buddy is out. My AIT was joint force all branches so I know military men and women in all branches.
- Valdez
Sometimes the best gym is one you can make yourself.
I know this is not branch specific, the thought never entered my mind. I figured that you were Army, its only natural to just say the branch you are associated with. In the end we are/were Military Brothers and Sisters-No matter the Branch!!!!:usa:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes the best gym is one you can make yourself.
I know this is not branch specific, the thought never entered my mind. I figured that you were Army, its only natural to just say the branch you are associated with. In the end we are/were Military Brothers and Sisters-No matter the Branch!!!!:usa:
Agreed!!!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'Merica

- Valdez:usa:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A picture shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, so I was planning on doing that as well - great minds?!

I would LOVE to make this a full fledged program... That being said I'm a father, full time firefighter, full time student, in the army national guard, strength and conditioning intern, and boyfriend. If I took on any more I would be single lmao!

However, I would like to see this done on a larger scale. How familiar are you with raising funds, advertising and marketing or sales?

Thank you for your service Cary K

Agreed...

Here we go guys due to the enormous success of this thread we well make this a quarterly thing. We can't expect companies to donate monthly lol. This quarter since its already been established will go to the unit with the address provided.

Next quarter - danger Dave and his marines and Kowalski's (cwszasanzky or whatever the ****) brother.

We take care of our own, right? With the enormous response we've received I absolutely think we could brighten the lives of some military members and should keep this going.

This is a great opportunity for supplement companies as well. You can almost guarantee customers for life when you take care of them during an extremely hard time.

Thank you brother, the favor will be returned, even if I have fund it myself.

Pm on the way.

Again THANK YOU!!!! You guys are some bad mfers yourselves for the support!!!!!

- Valdez
V, I love what you started here! Thanks for thinking to include my brother in law. He's a seargent first class army ranger, I'm sure he and his guys will really appreciate it!

Also I'm really happy that Formutech can help out with this first shipment out to your buddies!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of BioMend and IGF-2 for ya boyz! AppNut is in!

-OS-Team AppNut

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have a tub of ConDense when it gets here and a Purus Tee so far

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND PNI - Not sure if you guys missed it, but for any of the deployed soldiers I will email either:

-my FDFS E-book
-my PRRS E-book
-or the Alpha Male Advanced E-book

Check out the PRRS/FDFS E-books at www.x-workouts.com and the AMAW E-book at www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome Valdez! I love to see people helping the troops, this special forces group is about to get that much more badass!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!
I need this info also please

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
V, I love what you started here! Thanks for thinking to include my brother in law. He's a seargent first class army ranger, I'm sure he and his guys will really appreciate it!

Also I'm really happy that Formutech can help out with this first shipment out to your buddies!
Hell yea bro!!!

I have a bottle of BioMend and IGF-2 for ya boyz! AppNut is in!

-OS-Team AppNut
I knew I could count on you brother!!!

I have a tub of ConDense when it gets here and a Purus Tee so far
No personal stash submissions please. I think personally if the company wants the business and to support they can pony up.

Its not that its unappreciated you know that's not the case but you have a family and son to take care of you keep those supps for you. I had the same convo with Mack.

This is awesome Valdez! I love to see people helping the troops, this special forces group is about to get that much more badass!
Its the least we can do, am I right?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Still waiting on reply from boss

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is Why I Love this forum

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
PMs cleared sorry

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finaflex is doing big things guys! Just received Scotty Docs contribution and once again like the other companies just above and beyond! I'm speechless! A big thank you to Kleen for getting Finaflex in on this!!!!!!

I'm not an emotional person but the enormous amount of support shown to these men and women making sacrifices day in and out has been EXTREMELY moving for me!!!!!

To all the companies that have participated thus far and those to come, you really represent what the American business should be. What an amazing thing to be apart of thank you all again, sincerely, for joining me in my fight!!!!!

Mothaeffin America!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'Merica

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ferk yeah!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Package was mailed out this morning. Thankful to be able to participate and give back to those who serve our country.
Now I know even MORE SO that I made the right decision in joining Team PNI. This is the type of stuff that makes my work truly worth while. Sending all of my E-books later today to the email I was provided so now he will have the training to go with the best products!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Antaeus Labs is in, we'll send out a few bottles of Axon and some shirts... shoot me a pm with the shipping info

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Supps for Soldiers
Supps for Sailors
Muscles for Marines
What for the Air Force? Need some AF vets to chime in on this one
Anabolics for Airmen?

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Valdez: I just emailed you 2 of my E-books! Please let me know if they were received and can be opened without issue.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez: I just emailed you 2 of my E-books! Please let me know if they were received and can be opened without issue.
I just replied via email big guy!!!!

Anabolics for Airmen?
You know we can't say anabolic in the military, that word is too aggressive for the military ;)

Antaeus Labs is in, we'll send out a few bottles of Axon and some shirts... shoot me a pm with the shipping info
Awesome!!!!!!! Thank you brother!!!!!! Pm incoming!!!!!

- Valdez