4 and counting......

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably around 5-6. I haven't updated it in a while, so I don't remember how many I have. I knew if I ever used it, it wouldn't be something I'd use a whole lot of lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 6!! :sgrin:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good news!! Beastdrol is available for 29.99 over at orbit. Only 70 bottles left so get em fast! :run:
Orbit is OOS, but SoCal-Nutrition dot com has 50 of them for 31.99

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I got 1 beastdrol and 4 methyl s from iron lab...got it for 15.99 each..and 2 m stane and 2 forged as extreme.... :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That disappeared in like....2 hours :evil:

Everyone loves some Beastdrol
Yeh it did....almost went as quick as it took me to put up the post about it..lol

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Yeh it did....almost went as quick as it took me to put up the post about it..lol
Yeah I'm lucky I saw that post when you did it awhile back haha. Picked up a couple.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm surprised SoCal hasn't run out of Beast yet

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I went to check it out last night and it was already sold out

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy crap - looks like theres a run on SD worse than George Bailey's Savings & Loan.......seasonal reference.

So there I was watching tv and these advertisements keep bombarding me all night with drugs to make me feel better, for depression, for weight loss, for high cholesterol and food scientifically engineered to help me lose fat. Then it struck me what they all had in common....side effects that ***** or are worse than SD image that :)

Ever hear of some of them ? here's a few I can remember...for potato chips made with some oil created in a lab " consuming these can result in uncontrolled anal seepage or discharge" wow thats not worth it. Or may result in head aches, nausea, vomiting, depression, suicide, aches, pain, liver failure, kidney damage or death. Thats all I can think of but know there are more. Then theres another whole disclaimer about interactions with other drugs OMG and these drugs produced by the Pharm Co is being pushed on us

I've never used SD but the fact that it won't be available if I wanted it is upsetting.

demolition

demolition

Awards
" consuming these can result in uncontrolled anal seepage or discharge" wow thats not worth it.

Speak for your self!!!!!! I love potato chips with anal leakage.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not gone yet, stock up while you can

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the time being they are both still available at Mr Supps. For how long I do not know. Needto10 still works for 10% off too! :)

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I have more than enough, fat payday today and may grab more .... hesitant to state just how much I have lol. Nothing will be like this product, at least not for $13!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you buy a bunch before the ban when they're still legal can you get in trouble for possessing it later when It's illegal or do you get grandfathered in??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If you buy a bunch before the ban when they're still legal can you get in trouble for possessing it later when It's illegal or do you get grandfathered in??

When it's illegal, it's illegal. But as long as you keep it stored in your home and you aren't selling it you should be g2g.

I technically have some schedule III substances at my home since the 2009 ban

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it's illegal, it's illegal. But as long as you keep it stored in your home and you aren't selling it you should be g2g.

I technically have some schedule III substances at my home since the 2009 ban
I think alot of us do..lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Believe it or not I still got some 2004 stuff!!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
lol just got 4 bottles of m-stane 13 bucks a pop

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Sad day.

You'd think that the government would have other priorities...like maybe the economy. But who am I to question such things? :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly bro... They cant do anything right, so they want to screw this up like everything else! Totally amazing...