BW results need help interpreting them

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Hey guys want to start a Halo cycle so I had blood work done yesterday using the post from this site for only $50.99!!! Here are my results can anybody help explain these to me? could not attach them, for some reason so i made an album..

Photo Album - Imgur

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How old are you? Also, did you lift within 24 hours before you took the test or take creatine?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am 31 and no o fasted for 12 hours as directed :)
Did you lift the previous day or take creatine then? The reason I ask is that lifting can show high liver tests and creatine can cause high creatinine numbers.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Did you lift the previous day or take creatine then? The reason I ask is that lifting can show high liver tests and creatine can cause high creatinine numbers.
Yes I did work out the day before and no I am not on creatine unless it is in my prewoekout. So are you saying these numbers r bad?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes I did work out the day before and no I am not on creatine unless it is in my prewoekout. So are you saying these numbers r bad?
No, I'm looking for reasons for the high creatinine and AST numbers. Everything else looks pretty good and you have baseline to compare for after your cycle, which is very important.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
No, I'm looking for reasons for the high creatinine and AST numbers. Everything else looks pretty good and you have baseline to compare for after your cycle, which is very important.
Thank you for the help. Although I'm not so sure as using for baseline because I have been on d pol and erase pro for 3 weeks. Mayb i should've waited?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the help. Although I'm not so sure as using for baseline because I have been on d pol and erase pro for 3 weeks. Mayb i should've waited?
Yeah, you should've waited.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
BUMP, so can anyone tell me if these test levels are bad? and how long after a cycle of anything to get bloodwork?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
BUMP, so can anyone tell me if these test levels are bad? and how long after a cycle of anything to get bloodwork?
You'll want to be off of all test boosters for a couple of weeks and then get your baseline. Ideally, you get bloods taken at the end of the cycle and then a couple of weeks post-PCT.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
You'll want to be off of all test boosters for a couple of weeks and then get your baseline. Ideally, you get bloods taken at the end of the cycle and then a couple of weeks post-PCT.
awesome thnx man!