*BUYER BEWARE Ironhorse supplements*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jon1994

jon1994

Awards
I'm starting this thread to help save anyone from wasting their $$ on this bunk ph retailer. If you don't already know Ironhorse supplements claims to sell many discontinued PH's. The website is still currently running and taking people for a fool me included. The feels. Anyways me and yates84 found out that my Havoc was bunk. The bottle has lot numbers, expiry dates etc. It looks legit. There's some key factors to look for but I won't get too in depthz It's bunk. Period. No smell or anything once opened either. Anyone who comes across "ironhorse supplements" do not buy. Save your money.

mrgoomba

Awards
I'm starting this thread to help save anyone from wasting their $$ on this bunk ph retailer. If you don't already know Ironhorse supplements claims to sell many discontinued PH's. The website is still currently running and taking people for a fool me included. The feels. Anyways me and yates84 found out that my Havoc was bunk. The bottle has lot numbers, expiry dates etc. It looks legit. There's some key factors to look for but I won't get too in depthz It's bunk. Period. No smell or anything once opened either. Anyone who comes across "ironhorse supplements" do not buy. Save your money.
THanks. I see them on ebay as well. Speaking of which.. there seems to be another ebay seller that appears legit.... would you say the sulfer smell for epi is the best giveaway for legit?

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
THanks. I see them on ebay as well. Speaking of which.. there seems to be another ebay seller that appears legit.... would you say the sulfer smell for epi is the best giveaway for legit?
Sulfur smell is an indicator. Clearly dye lot / expiry dates are being mimicked now. Addresses / "manufactured for ______" are key indicators as well.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

Man I hate that happened to you.

Thanks for letting the rest of us know. I almost purchased from them a few months back.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Man I hate that happened to you.

Thanks for letting the rest of us know. I almost purchased from them a few months back.
Glad i helped. Last thing i'd want is the rest of the AM community giving these guys business.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buying havoc from anywhere that doesn't own the rights to manufacture it is dumb, period...There is one source that still produces it, mine had a slight stench but nothing that your nostrils would pick up without sticking your nose inside the bottle

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Thanks. I looked at their site months ago and I felt something was off... never tried them and won't.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still to site sponsors imo

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
Buying havoc from anywhere that doesn't own the rights to manufacture it is dumb, period...There is one source that still produces it, mine had a slight stench but nothing that your nostrils would pick up without sticking your nose inside the bottle
i agree with you completely. i was unaware of this at the time. Wish i knew before. I assumed they had leftover stock etc. I know. Stupid. As per the scent i had my nose in the bottle, even opened up a capsule; Virtually scentless.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i agree with you completely. i was unaware of this at the time. Wish i knew before. I assumed they had leftover stock etc. I know. Stupid. As per the scent i had my nose in the bottle, even opened up a capsule; Virtually scentless.
As far as I know, rpn quit making havoc a few years ago, and epistane has a reported shelf life of 6 months, gotta keep that in mind next time...I actually ran a product that ironhorse sells, my best bet being that the place I got it from got it off ironhorse as well, and of course it was underdosed at best

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no idea havoc was even still around.. I thought they stopped making that like 7 years ago lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had no idea havoc was even still around.. I thought they stopped making that like 7 years ago lol
A uk retailer was given the rights to manufacture it or something along those lines, bottle didn't have a lot # or exp date but was definitely gtg

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I bought some estane off eBay mid last year. It wasn't iron horse supplements. Don't think I can name them but it had expiration and lot #'s also. I think it was just barely expired. My second bottle of epistane I got mod edit: not wise.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not stupid bro, its a consumer believing that a company isn't going to mislead him/her. Its not stupid, its a lesson learned and more importantly your passing on to others. It would have been stupid if you knowingly had this info and refused to share it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not stupid bro, its a consumer believing that a company isn't going to mislead him/her. Its not stupid, its a lesson learned and more importantly your passing on to others. It would have been stupid if you knowingly had this info and refused to share it.
It happens to the best of us! At least it was a small order.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Just to give you heads up they have two eBay accounts. I thought it was known iron horse was a no go. There was quite a few threads on prohormones forums talking about the same thing.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I opened up both bottles I have. The epik shred has no smell, the estane I got off eBay has a bit of a sulfur smell to it. Estane expires June 2016.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I have had a little anxiety about some cel 11 sterone that I purchased on eBay......and this thread is not helping my paranoia.

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
I have had a little anxiety about some cel 11 sterone that I purchased on eBay......and this thread is not helping my paranoia.
i feel you brother. Worst case scenario just go for it. If you're making gains you're gtg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are 2 epistane sellers on ebay that seem legit via reviews.. but very little confidence. Is it against rules to post their ebay names for a check?
Can't source on open forum, sorry man.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
They buy reviews or something because majority of the people selling bunk batches are all positive
like the bs reviews on amz- i didnt get my stuff as promised- 1 star! you can search right now and there are stories upon stories of fake products being made with the same labels from the past. its not hard to do, color printer, adobe and your good to go.

its not worth it man,

classic27

Yeah trying to figure this out. Can't find anyone who has used it and I get in trouble for talking about it.

blahdeeblah

Awards
I'm gonna run the epi in a few weeks and find out if it's legit or not

jon1994

jon1994

Awards
**** me. I just bought something from them a couple days ago. My last cycle of msten turned out to be bunk. I was gonna do lgd but couldn't find it anywhere. Then I stumbled across ironhorse and I was happy to see a good selection finally. What the **** can you buy anymore? This is such bull****.
Sorry to hear brother. Wish you came across this thread before pulling the trigger. Sad world we live in..

Status
Not open for further replies.