Burning the Fat (sponsered)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Will be heading out for work again for the next couple days. Will update when back

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Snatches
95x5x5
Ss with kb swings
5x10

Deadlifts
225x5x5
Ss with kb upright rows
5x10

Prone reverse flyes
5x10

Prone incline dB rows
3x10

One arm preacher curls
5x10
Ss with shrugs
5x10

One set dB reverse 21s

Decline weighted situps
5x10
Ss with side bends
5x10

No ac+supersets+south Padre texas+burn extreme=sweat lol

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Last dose of burn extreme. Will get review up later. Now on to the work out

Cleans
135x5x5
Ss with back squats
5x5, increasing weight from 135 to 225

Squat Cleans
185x3x3
Ss with upright rows
95 x3x10

Snatch grip deads
185x2x5
225x3x5
Ss with pull-ups
5x fail

Then just some shoulder work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So final review
Finished up my last dose of the burn extreme today and I have to say I felt it was a good run. As of today I was down 10 pounds from the start of the log. So that's a win. I dosed two pills a day for the entire log from day one. I felt the energy was good and not to overpowering so I stayed with that dosing. The first week it did take getting use to. The stim effect comes on strong the first week but settles out after. I was found taking my doses with a little bit of food helped alot with the crazy stim effects. I also felt the burn extreme helped alot to curb hunger and craving. It also increased sweating. I enjoyed dosing one pill about 30 min before a workout since I felt the hard stim effect was passed and got great focus and drive from it and a nice little burn going. All in all I would recommend to others amd buy in the furture.

AlphaDrone and 11KT
First time using a spray product like these before. Like I posted earlier the smell is not bad just a man smell. During the run I notice a bit more aggression in and out of the gym and was able to even up weights in the gym while running this as a cut. I hit a all time pr at deadlift today at 365x4 this was a PR in weight and reps and at a lower body weight than I have been in a while. I feel the combo of all three of these products are a killer combo.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Glad you liked it and 10 lbs not to bad at all bro. Great job on the log and thank you for doing it, we appreciate it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. It's been great running the log for yall