Bunk dbol?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Im a week and a half into my cycle and been taking dbol everyday religiously with arimidex eod at 1mg since I am prone to estrogenic sides. Im at 40mg dbol split twice daily...

I don't feel it.

No back pumps, I am thinking the muscle hardness and strength gains are from the tren and test I am taking. I am retaining no water, no bloating, nothing that comes with dianabol. How long does this **** take to kick in??? It shouldn't take hardly any time at all to feel this stuff. Im starting to think its bunk ****.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds bunk to me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im a week and a half into my cycle and been taking dbol everyday religiously with arimidex eod at 1mg since I am prone to estrogenic sides. Im at 40mg dbol split twice daily...

I don't feel it.

No back pumps, I am thinking the muscle hardness and strength gains are from the tren and test I am taking. I am retaining no water, no bloating, nothing that comes with dianabol. How long does this **** take to kick in??? It shouldn't take hardly any time at all to feel this stuff. Im starting to think its bunk ****.
Well arimidex will help dianabol estrogen conversion, so no bloating is from that. Tren also dries you out some, avoiding more bloating.

Tren should give you back pumps by itself, as it should be raising your BP pretty good. Dianabol should make you hungry. Mixing both, you should have crippling back pumps and critically high blood pressure.

That tren and test hasn't even kicked in yet, it won't for another week or so, in fact the only thing you should truly be feeling is the dianabol at this point.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Long esters take around three weeks to be felt.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds bunk to me.
I get a little bit of pain in my lower back but its nothing substantial. I know the tren and test are real because I feel hot af even when the house is set to 69 or 70 and libido is like I am 18 again.

Bought this **** from a person in the Netherlands, never again

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That tren hasn't even kicked in yet. That's the dianabol you're feeling...

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
That tren hasn't even kicked in yet. That's the dianabol you're feeling...
Well if thats the case then why only just now? Shouldn't I have felt it earlier?

I know I'm still a newbie to injections but I've felt orals kick in faster than two weeks when I took them previously.

Thanks for your input

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if thats the case then why only just now? Shouldn't I have felt it earlier?

I know I'm still a newbie to injections but I've felt orals kick in faster than two weeks when I took them previously.

Thanks for your input
Well I know from experience that when I take orals they take time to build up and get more than just a subtle feeling and good pumps. Even Superdrol takes a week or two to really start going hard.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well I know from experience that when I take orals they take time to build up and get more than just a subtle feeling and good pumps. Even Superdrol takes a week or two to really start going hard.
I'll see in another week then, hoping youre right.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll see in another week then, hoping youre right.
Well, you're using Dragon Pharma brand so... Depending on the batch it could all be severely underdosed, or about to rip your fxcking head off in a week.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, you're using Dragon Pharma brand so... Depending on the batch it could all be severely underdosed, or about to rip your fxcking head off in a week.
If its real DP its about to rip his head off

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I've heard about them, they're not as reputable as far as dosing goes batch to batch. This particular dealer states that it is lab tested, but I tend not to trust sources unless I've had a good run or they have a multitude of good reviews.

The reviews on this product are good, but I feel it to be lacking. We'll see in a week

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats what I'm hoping for lol
There won't be any lolling happening if it does. It's gonna hurt. I'm sure you'll live, and mutate into some kind of gigantic beast. But seriously when you wake up every three hours with a sweatsoaked bed and a raging hardon that makes you want to stab people with it, and a pounding heart you can't catch your breath... That's when you know the tren has actually kicked in. Combine that with wicked hot flashes, bloating and nausea from dianabol and you're having a great time.

If you lose your appetite add EQ since you're going big. That will make you as hungry as a horse.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
There won't be any lolling happening if it does. It's gonna hurt. I'm sure you'll live, and mutate into some kind of gigantic beast. But seriously when you wake up every three hours with a sweatsoaked bed and a raging hardon that makes you want to stab people with it, and a pounding heart you can't catch your breath... That's when you know the tren has actually kicked in. Combine that with wicked hot flashes, bloating and nausea from dianabol and you're having a great time.

If you lose your appetite add EQ since you're going big. That will make you as hungry as a horse.
I don't expect I'll be laughing when it does happen, I expect it'll be hell when it does finally hit.

Lmao on the stabbing people with a raging hard on

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Update: this **** about blew my face off, had to take my second dose before getting on the plane two hours after my first dose. Talk about a headache.

Fun ****. At least I know its real

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: this **** about blew my face off, had to take my second dose before getting on the plane two hours after my first dose. Talk about a headache.

Fun ****. At least I know its real
Told you, any pics. Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So are you blowing up yet or what? Ten pack abs? 34" arms? Grown a foot taller? Extra nipple?

How's the weight gain so far?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So are you blowing up yet or what? Ten pack abs? 34" arms? Grown a foot taller? Extra nipple?

How's the weight gain so far?
Dbol is so much fun if you’re long and lanky.
I swear, I’ll put on 5 pounds or so in 5-10 days, and then overnight around day 12, I’ll put on 10 more. I look totally different after a month. When you’re 6’3 with a fast metabolism, becoming a puffball temporarily is a blast

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dbol is so much fun if you’re long and lanky.
I swear, I’ll put on 5 pounds or so in 5-10 days, and then overnight around day 12, I’ll put on 10 more. I look totally different after a month. When you’re 6’3 with a fast metabolism, becoming a puffball temporarily is a blast
I'm also 6'3" but I don't have a very fast metabolism. Or rather my insulin production is high. I store body fat easily, but muscle is VERY HARD TO MAINTAIN. At the same time, I'm ultra sensitive to AAS. Even miniscule doses others say can't possibly do anything seem to make me grow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Iceman013 Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 11
Nightwanderer Anabolics 7
UnicronSpawn Anabolics 16