Bulking with tren?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I was looking into my next bulking cycle and considered test and tren to put on some muscle. I was looking to do a moderate dosage of 300mg per week of tren E for 12 weeks.

How popular is the idea to bulk off tren? Additionally, what would be an optimal test dosage for 300mg tren?

Thanks!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure if you’re trying to bulk with tren you want less not more, and then Tren Enth is considered to be the devil by most. Just pure Satan.

So if you love tren and eating a lot, this could work, but otherwise I’d go maybe half that to start, for real.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren gives a visual effect that few if any steroids can compare with especially if stacked. The (on) cycle look won't stay and you kinda end up somewhat like you would with deca. Tren is to me more of a competition drug and really not needed for the average person. I also think the sides such as the night sweats are terrible, the mental issues that can come sometimes during but also after cycle is tough. To me the bad starts around 400mg.

Yes you can bulk on tren especially if stacked but not stacked with a bulking steroid and you kinda wanna eat beyond what's reasonable since tren will sort of take the food and put it where it belongs which means little to no fat and no water gains, if you don't stack it and eat too much not even tren will be able to save you and it kinda takes away the good benefits of the drug a little. If bulking is your goal I'd rather run trest or deca because stacking tren that's already tough to deal with isn't optimal.

I have never in my life experienced bad sides with any steroid except tren and my advice will always be to stay away from it at all cost. I will personally not touch it again.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know guys where the bad starts at 150 a week. Of enanthate.

Last edited:
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think tren sides are way over rated. I love tren ace at 50-100 mg everyday. Yea night sweats are brutal but the strength and lean gains are insane.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ace is going to be a lot more forgiving, and faster acting.

That’s why I said enanthate is usually considered a no go for most.

Anywhere from 50-100mg EOD-ED should work well. It’s strong.

And my opinion is for bulking with tren less is more.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Ace is going to be a lot more forgiving, and faster acting.

That’s why I said enanthate is usually considered a no go for most.

Anywhere from 50-100mg EOD-ED should work well. It’s strong.

And my opinion is for bulking with tren less is more.
Thanks for the advice! I’m contemplating on doing a test/deca dbol/anadrol bulk or a test/tren dbol/anadrol bulk. In the past I used deca at 400 a week with test at 600 while taking .5 mg caber 2x a week and Exemenstane at 12.5mg e3d. I experienced prolactin side effects like no other. I do not think the caber I used was legit since it an Indian manufacturer and quite cheap. However, if I run either one of these 19nor compounds I am going use Pfizer and have enough stockpiled for 2mg for 20 weeks. What do y’all think with that plan? Do you think I am just extremely susceptible to prolactin or was the caber just bunk?

Joseph2288

Awards
on my second run of tren if your going for overall size id say no, but if you wanna look completely ripped than its deff a good choice youll put on some size but if you have alot of bodyfat the scale wont chance much, because your gonna cut alot of that fat off. As for sides ive ran 800mg a week and been fine just take tylenol pm to sleep a little bit and night sweats never hurt anyone. Im 8 weeks in rn and plan on going another 4 minimum