bulking macros

cwalker1995

Awards
Currently trying to bulk, I'm 146 pounds/65 kg, 5 foot 9 (177cm) and 20 years old. I calculated TDEE on iifym.com and it says I need 3300 calories to bulk. With the recommended minimums of 0.4g of fat per pound and 1g of protein per pound and the rest carbs, this would put me at about 550 carbs. As such I don't want to go this high so I'm going for a 50% carbs (about 430), 25% protein (210) and 25% fat (95). Do you think this is suitable for me as it is both high carb and high fat? Btw I am an ectomorph and I train for about 2.5 hours per day 6x a week if you wondered why my cals were so high for someone relatively small. I have incorporated pics.

Attachments

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I've been tracking macros and bulked and cut a few times and even did a show and prepped while tracking macros. First I'd say your working out way to much do a 4 on 1 off or something similar and keep it to 1-1.5 hrs gotta rest to grow. I would start lower then those macros say like 180p 375c and like 60f that may put you in a slight deficit but only you will be able to figure that out. Track your weight every morning and week to week add 150-250 calories from carbs and ever other week add 2-3 grams of fat. Do that until your gaining .5-1.0 lbs per week and then just adjust accordingly