Bulking Diet Cleaned Up ... Thoughts?

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ok so that's my diff diets ... The Afternoon lifting on is for my actual Lifting days
Mon-Tues-Wed-Fri-Sat

And the lunch time lifting is done my Cardio/Abs days
Thursday-Sunday

I am bulking yes and My stats are
197lbs
13%bf
5'11
Lifting for 6+ years

Any thoughts on my diet?

Attachments

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ha we have basically the same breakfast and macro breakdown (at least for what I shoot for). I think it looks fine. I know people are going to come in here and say "you are using too much powdered protein" but I do not think that is such a big deal I prob get 100 grams of whey per day.. you kind of have to with how much protein you are aiming for IMO.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ha we have basically the same breakfast and macro breakdown (at least for what I shoot for). I think it looks fine. I know people are going to come in here and say "you are using too much powdered protein" but I do not think that is such a big deal I prob get 100 grams of whey per day.. you kind of have to with how much protein you are aiming for IMO.
Hahahaha thanks bro and yeah it's entirely too much damn chicken and eggs to reach the 360-380 per day ... Gotta get some Whey ... I've gotten plenty of those "too much isolate protein" before on other posts ... Will see, I'm always open to see point of views ...