bulking clean?

chitown21

Awards
I just started 09-31-14 eating more calories, protein, fats, and Def more carbs. Changed my rep range to 8-10 reps with medium cardio.

any suggestions on how to do this clean and get decent size over the next 3 months.

chitown21

Awards
I was looking into these pro hormones and my local vitamin shopping but don't know to much about them. I'm one of those guys who research ever little thing about it before trying it. Any suggestions on eating, supplementing or any other category.

Any thing would be help full.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Weight?
Body fat %?
How long have you been training?
Give us those answers and we could probably help a little better

chitown21

Awards
Age 24 5'11. 195 lbs about 18% to 20% have been working out for year but didn't get serious until almost 2 years ago where I weighed in at 266 lbs.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
At that bf% I'd stay away from ph's for now
A supplement that could help would be anabeta elite and now for macros, I'm assuming you gain fat easily since you got up to 266 so I would put you on the lower end of most calculators which puts your total daily cals for maintenance at bw x 13
So about 2550 calories
Aim for about 200 grams of protein and then split the carbs and fat how you would like
1 gram of protein = 4 cals
1 gram of carbs = 4 cals
1 gram of fat = 9 cals
I think you can calculate the rest

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Try that for 2 weeks or so and see how it treats you, if you lose weight add more carbs if your gaining fat then take some carbs or fat out of you diet